Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cariad

VIP Member
She HAS to have done this on purpose to get in the press, right? Any press is good press? And the knicker line at an event to sell underwear?!
Wonder if it'll make the Daily Fail sidebar of shame....would love to read the comments for this one!

Reactions: 7

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Sorry, is that video of her and Alf by the river shot on a tripod??? Why else does she run up at the end? She took a tripod on a day out??
We’re reaching new lows here Trashley!
I just watched that too. It can’t be because it moves! Someone else was there surely?

ETA it looks like she’s talking to someone as she walks towards the camera

Uploading to avoid people having to go and watch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Anyone else start a day out with their child by prancing around on their own in their knickers fondling themselves??
Just me and Ash? 😂😂
Nah, more common than you think. I put on my #ad #gifted #ambassador TU clothing lingerie on before I prance about

• Haha

Uncreativename

Just thought - she’s timed it perfectly bringing out a lingerie range now really.
Assuming she’s going to breastfeed, she’ll get away with not wearing it because she’ll be in nursing bras. By the time she’s in ‘normal bras’ regularly, she’ll be out of contract with Tu.
"assuming she's going to breastfeed" - it'd be very off-brand if she didn't..I mean imagine the content and brand deals she'd miss out on 😅😅

• Haha
If we are being honest. I have a picture that my husband took of me being sick over my newborns head as we did skin to skin and I attempted to breastfeed for the first time (this was right before a midwife forcefully manhandled my boob in to his mouth) and I think it’s now deleted but I felt like I had stitches right down my inside leg and I couldn’t even attempt to get in any position to see if I was right so I took a pic to check (Covid so only had a 1hr visiting time slot for my husband to help with such fun tasks). So perhaps we are all being a bit unfair on Miss James and taking pics postpartum is something that crosses our minds 😜

• Heart

Stewart123

In fairness to her, those aren’t knickers. They are Always incontinence pants. Quite common for use postpartum. She’s pulled them down at the front to show off what’s left of her bump.

• Sick

lemmings2000

I KNOW RIGHT! Do people not realise that being responsible for another HUMAN BEING for their ENTIRE LIFE, is life changing? I have changed as a person both times I’ve had a child, the first saved me pretty much - I was a dick. The second has helped me grow as a person and see life in a total different light. You do become a different person when you have a child because your whole life revolves around them. I’m not just me anymore, all of my life choices impact my children.
Do people really think they pop out a baby and go back to being their old self? Perhaps actually what needs normalising is just how much children change you and your life - and it’s not necessarily a bad thing.
I completely agree about my second helping me grow and seeing life in a totally different light.
But unlike trash, I have no interest in living my old life. I think it comes down to being a selfish person. A selfish, self centred person will say they don't want their life to change, want their child to "slot into their life"... do people think about the fact that one day your baby will be a child who goes to school? You need to consider where you want to live, the school drop off, pick up, emotions and so much more! None of that would have slotted into my old life. And I bloody love it

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
But also, everyone should watch this 🤣

Oh, that is very cringe.

ETA: I can't believe she bangs on about the cost of living and advertises that artipoppe carrier. She also says in her stories that it's a luxury purchase (or something) whilst stating its an ad and been gifted. Make it make sense, Ashley.

Cariad

VIP Member
Ashley , you wish wish to read here....there's even diagrams so you can identify your vulva!
I hope she realises she'll still need to be doing her pelvic floor exercises following her elective caesarean

Reactions: 6

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Exactly this. I was sent a form for the last check which I didn't send back and they didn't follow up. It also the parent answering so you could out and out lie or over exaggerate (as parents subconsciously can naturally do) - no one is checking the validity of the claims. You'd hope the childcare would identify any issues but again unless serious neglect/abuse this would be to the parents and it's up to them to accept it and then act.

I'm pretty sure Ash has expressed no confidence/disdain in the HV or authority in any form so I doubt she'd take anything they said to heart even if she did fill the form honestly.
it’s real interesting as i use asq’s at work pretty much everyday. Apparently research has shown parents rarely fill them out inaccurately, so if they are flagging concerns pay close attention and they also hardlywver say their child can do something when they cant. This is what we have been told anyway!

Autisteuse

VIP Member
In the interest of fairness (not that’s she’s fair but we don’t have to sink to her level) it could be seen as performative and jumping on a band wagon if very white middle class, no real evidence of diversity in her life Ashley were to champion the cause. Yes she could absolutely mention it, point people to someone who really understands it and not being interested enough to share is sickening but I don’t think she would be the right person to go hard on this subject. She was probably scared of the questions and showing herself up but rightly so if she doesn’t really know about it. We know she has to be an expert at everything but at least she hasn’t claimed to be, or be a real ally if she’s not.
I’m not saying it’s ok to ignore, she could/should have said ‘this isn’t something I know much about but endeavour to educate myself on and understand. Here are some sources I’m learning from, I hope you can to’ but it’s better to ignore than pretend you care, pretend you’re an expert, do it for box ticking etc imo
You’re most probably right! Although…can’t Ms James become an instant expert on any subject simply by researching for three hours and reading her notes aloud on Gammon TV? And isn’t she delusional/clueless enough to go charging into any arena where she can receive attention, regardless how it is received (or she’ll doxx the people who call her out, wholly careless of the consequences of her actions)? But you’re right - she’d be an absolutely awful advocate for this cause. Perhaps we should be grateful that she isn’t ‘interested’ in it rather than charging in with her usual misinformation, word salad, typos and me-me-me mantra…

Raa

VIP Member
She hasn’t been measured properly. I know she’s pregnant there, but her back size won’t warrant her fitting in a size 14 top.

Especially as she keeps telling us she sized up to a size 10 🙄

She looks to be a similar size to me pre-pregnancy, 32GG or 30H ish.
I’m a 34E and wear size 14. I cannot believe she would fit into a size 10. She definitely looks bigger

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She has to go to bed at 8:30/9 cuz she’s tired after lying in bed all day or on the sofa
It’s an exhausting business staring at yourself all day. Imagine the poor lamb with a real job and none of the patriarchy ( that she loathes yet needs), doing any of the work??!