Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yyyyiiii

Chatty Member
My son totally looked at me and bit me on purpose sometimes 🤣 But he was older - I fed until he was 3 (not a martyr - he has multi-allergies and with that plus my MH shit it was just easier not to stop!) and so we went through all the toddler phases while feeding!

It never took more than a few feeds to stop the biting though, at any age. You just have to be resolute in your determination but gentle with it.

I honestly think she’s just never had to actually work for anything, so when something involves a tiny bit of effort she gives up.
[/QUOTE]
Currently still feeding my nearly 2 yr old. Been bit maybe 3 times totally?

I’m so ready to stop but she’s obsessed

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered to scroll back but pretty sure she already had two Artipoppe’s for Alf. And she gets gifted the cashmere ones so they are £660. It’s insane! Plus didn’t she have a big ad in the early Alf days for baby bjorn where she was advertising their leopard print carrier as well?!
Wouldn’t it be a shame if their house were invaded by those pesky carpet moths that have been laying waste to ancient tapestries and cashmere garments all over the country? Probably wouldn’t suit Ms James to keep her third gifted baby-carrier in the freezer 🤔

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
On a serious note - not giving your baby plant milk as the main milk source is well-known in the allergy community, this isn’t new news.

Babies with Cows Milk Protein Allergy should have breast milk or dairy-free formula until then as their main milk source, because plant milks don’t have the right nutrients.

Isn’t that the same as all babies though? Formula to drink until 12 months and then switch to full fat cows milk?
Yes ! Whole milk to drink for the duration after 12 months, advice is to not switch to semi-skimmed and just keep going with whole milk now aswell!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Then you DEFINITELY need to go over to her thread. And read the Wiki. It’s an absolute doozie :) She gives Ms James a real run for her money - if anything, she’s worse! I know, someone worse than Ms James - hardly seems believable!
Oh no, I don’t have the time for another!

• Haha

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
She's a bit all over the place today isn't she. Why does she think these little people are so amazing? Am I missing something? If you want to diversify your kids life, buy some books that are inclusive.
Why can't she diversify her bloody feed? Honestly, I've mentioned it before on here and I'll say it again so maybe she will pay attention... look up fiveXmore Trash! To quote "It was initiated in 2019 when two Black mothers came together with the dream of improving maternal mortality rates and health care outcomes for Black women"
This needs spotlight on her feed, imagine being so privileged, you don't even recognise that black women in this country are 4 times more likely to DIE in childbirth or pregnancy due to being treated differently. Some of which surrounds pain relief, not being believed to be in pain because "you look strong enough to cope" genuine health care professionals racist assumption.
I also believe I read that Black women are more likely to experience miscarriage and it is only just being recognised and researched.
Anyway, I digress. It just frustrates me that these "influencers" have a platform yet all they do is talk about themselves, take photos of themselves and prance around in their size 8 body yapping on about body positivity when they haven't got an ounce of fat due to eating all plants microwave meals and calling them "healthy"
I sent her a link to a loads of info for 5Xmore at the time and she said she wasn’t interested in sharing it.
I wish I’d kept it as now I’m blocked I can’t view the message anymore.

• Wow

Mousejen

Bloody hell, only 2 days 😳
That was my thought 😂 (though perhaps I've a skewed point of view as I only have one pair of maternity trousers that fits right now - as soon as I get home I change in to pjs so I don't dirty the trousers I wear in the outside world!)

• Heart

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
Is that slightly…worse? Does she fetishise Black men? Or am I being TOO unpleasant about her? Honestly, though, I wouldn’t put anything past her: she lies with such ease (though not fluently) that she is impossible to trust; and her treatment of her little son is so abhorrent that it makes all her pronouncements ring hollow.

Were those her exact words? Wasn’t interested in sharing a link pertaining to Black maternal mortality rates, and systemic bias in the health system?
Could she possibly get any worse at this point?!
As far as I remember those were the words yeah, that was back when I genuinely followed her instead of hate following. And I remember that’s the point when I realised she wasn’t the person she likes to make out.

I closed that account when she outed me for leaving a negative comment and I started getting shit from people.

• Heart
  • Wow

Tank Girl

VIP Member
No Alf just literally stands on the baby’s head and says sad.

Good luck Ash hun 😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank you. I was generally confused . Yikes 🤪🤣

---

I think she says Alf stands on the doll, then she says it’s not nice to make the baby sad - so she’s basically saying don’t stand on the baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thank you I get in now. I was confused I cant read all her rubbish. We re in for a ride 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Nutmeg

If the child is attending a childcare setting at the time of the 2 year check it should be them who fill in the form etc - so in theory the childminder should be doing Alf’s. Hopefully she is honest and professional enough to fill it in truthfully and concerns will be raised to get him the support he needs.
I didn’t know this either, my son has only just started attending a private nursery 2 days a week and he’ll be due his 2 year check any time. I hope he’s not judged on what he does there as he’s not been there long and is definitely not as confident there as he is with us and extended family. For example he doesn’t say much at nursery yet but doesn’t stop talking at home!

Yeah if the waistband of my trousers sat where my scar was you’d get an eyeful above that and no mistake. Not for the male gaze, mind.

Reactions: 4