Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I misread it. I haven’t looked much other than here because it’s just lie after lie after lie with her. Birth story, bra size, Alfs sleeping pattern, Vigils for poor Sarah, whichever. They range from the ludicrous to the absurd. All with proof and contractions posted by herself. It’s unreal. I’ve never seen the like
Have you ever been over to the Alice Evans thread? :)

Reactions: 4

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
My son totally looked at me and bit me on purpose sometimes 🤣 But he was older - I fed until he was 3 (not a martyr - he has multi-allergies and with that plus my MH shit it was just easier not to stop!) and so we went through all the toddler phases while feeding!

It never took more than a few feeds to stop the biting though, at any age. You just have to be resolute in your determination but gentle with it.

I honestly think she’s just never had to actually work for anything, so when something involves a tiny bit of effort she gives up.
Oh fair enough! I never made it that far #shitmum lol I’m sure you didn’t snap at your child though unlike her - she says she’d snap at him and upset him 😩

Reactions: 4

Ro98

VIP Member
Is 3 nappy changes in a day ok? I don't feel like that's a lot... maybe I change my babe too much 😂
Doesn’t seem like enough unless he’s not drinking much so not weeing a lot but still I’d change him because of the sweat & how uncomfortable it must get after a while.
If toddlers came into the nursery at 7.30am & stayed till 6.30 most would have 5/6 changes.

Reactions: 3

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Right? What could Ms James possibly have to say re: online trolling in the mother of Parliaments? ‘People point out my lies, inconsistencies, parental failures, inability to take advice and need to create endless reels in which I am pratting about in my underwear WHICH IS NOT FOR THE MALE GAZE, OKAY - and I don’t like it! I am so privileged, such a superb iteration of womanhood that I am beyond either censure or factchecking! My child LOVES being ignored and given an iPad for company! I simply HAVE to feed him on a restrictive diet, low in essential nutrients that could potentially stunt his growth and impair his intellectual development because I made lasagne once and he didn’t eat it! I am also COMPLETELY justified in doxxing, harrassing, threatening and insulting anyone who gives me advice, and the police should not investigate ME - the perfect example of womanhood - because I am only defending my right to eye-fuck myself on camera, complain endlessly about my placid little child, whip out my mammary glands and post conflicting accounts within hours of each other! I have done all the research ever needed by looking at the first three results of a Google search and must not be contradicted! The Social Services investigations are completely unjust in every way - EVERYONE leaves their child lying in their own vomit and faeces overnight, and continues to do so until their hungover partner is able to get up and clean them up! My rants on Gammon TV are minutely researched and inspiring for the whole nation! It’s ridiculous that people warn me not to post details of my and my childminders’ location because my father was a fireman and assures me that nothing will ever happen to me! Even though my hairdresser and makeup artist weren’t able to shellac my face because there had been a road traffic accident - talk about First World problems - I still managed to babble on about the Tu clothes I wouldn’t be seen dead in if I weren’t being paid for it! AND I speak French, you know!’
‘And I’m a Grade A student!’

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I haven’t. I don’t know of her. I only follow a few threads on here with people I take issue with 🤣 Trash being the most incredible. I’ve never seen someone write so much with so little to say 🤪🤣
Then you DEFINITELY need to go over to her thread. And read the Wiki. It’s an absolute doozie :) She gives Ms James a real run for her money - if anything, she’s worse! I know, someone worse than Ms James - hardly seems believable!

• Wow

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I haven’t watched what she’s shared.
But if she’s had examinations now by the gynae consultant, and by a pelvic floor physio, surely a smear is do-able?

I can’t comment on not having had a smear, because mine is overdue (I know, I know). I cannot go through with it. I can’t even have a medical professional take my blood pressure though. But I wouldn’t be sharing that with people if I were an ‘influencer’ - it's irresponsible and dangerous.

What I have done for my situation is talked about it (as much as I can, anyway) with the right people in order to make baby steps towards it. If I were able to have an exam to check for a prolapse or to confirm damage from previous testing - both of which Ash has had - I would absolutely have a smear done!
I think you can request to do one at home yourself lovely? I'm sure that was a thing during lockdown

• Heart

Raa

VIP Member
If the child is attending a childcare setting at the time of the 2 year check it should be them who fill in the form etc - so in theory the childminder should be doing Alf’s. Hopefully she is honest and professional enough to fill it in truthfully and concerns will be raised to get him the support he needs.
I didn’t know this my boy goes to a childminder but the questionnaire came to me

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Oh, thank you x
I mean every word. I’m not one to give false compliments or cheer (in fact, I’m brutally honest and have to be very careful not to blurt out ‘well, yes’ when someone says ‘have I put on weight?’ but answer ‘are you trying a new exercise regime?’). I don’t blow smoke or try to make people feel better about themselves when it’s not warranted. From all you’ve written, I can tell that you’re good, you’re sincere and you’re devoted to your child. If you weren’t - if you were a Ms James - you wouldn’t get the response from him that you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
So bloody annoyed by this. Have longed for more options in supermarkets. I wonder what back size they go down to? That’s usually the issue whenever they claim to go larger than a DD. Be interesting to see what ‘creative control’ she’s had there.
They do 32-42 in A-GG by the look of it.

Reactions: 2