Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. Way too long but anyway.

Ashley James of West London, the first of her name, Queen of the Allplants and the Elmea, Protector of the 2 1 Zero toy poodles, the Not Just a Mother of Alf Thumbalina, the Khaleesi of the (not so) Great GB News, the Uninformed, the Runner of Marathons, the Imminently Caught Our Liar, the Grade A Undies Prancer and the Possessor of One Word: Twat.

Don’t forget the 2 cats!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

littlepup

VIP Member
The fucking nappy post 🙄 I literally bought one pack of size 0 nappies. Why does she need to stock up I don’t understand 😂

I stock up more now my little one is older because he’s been in the same size consistently for quite some time m
They're also about £1 a pack for size 0 & 1 if you use Aldi or whoever is not Pampers. Surely you wouldn't buy more that 3 - She can well afford to them away if they're too small, it's hardly an expensive mistake or considered purchase.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Her speaking stories are making my skin crawl. Those ridiculous horse veneers she has makes her S sounds so muffled and whistly. The air isn’t able to escape when her mouth makes the shape to say “ssss”. Same goes for other sounds actually. Needs to get a refund for those gnashers
I'm sure they're her own teeth, she's had invisilign on them not that long ago.

I agree though, I don't think they look good. I think they looked better before as now they just look like one big block of teeth.

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
It's not a proper car seat though, there's no body to it, just straps and a head rest. Surely that can't be safe
Boggles the mind that she probably knows people will kick off about this but she just CAN’T RESIST posting that selfie of her and Alf. She’s such a narc!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I watched the politics rant she posted yesterday - can someone confirm if you're able to photoshop a video? It's so bizarre as I can see the edges of her forehead lines , particularly on the left side of her head but it's all smooth in the middle?
it’s probably a filter she’s using

Stewart123

Has she done something to her face? Hair and looks like probably eyelashes were done yesterday.. but there’s something else. She looks different!

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I had an episiotomy and couldn't move for weeks or sit down (they also got infected which was just wow) what kind of tearing does she say she had?

I feel the same way! It's been months and I always said I'd never have another after that experience but you really do heal and I now look back and can finally see that it was still magical, brought me my amazing baby and we are definitely having another in the future ❤
i think she said a 3a in a letter? I thought anything 3 and above often needs theatre after birth to repair!Indont even she knows what lies she has told at this stage to be fair

Cariad

VIP Member
Sadly, thanks to her oversharing, we pretty much know her conception date which was June 16th or around that time as she shared her fertility app thing multiple times.
Think it was June 19th as Tommy had been in US and came home that day and met them at fair....it's all on her grid ...shes such an oversharer!
8CB44556-A03B-4CA7-9712-EA2537BEDCAE.jpeg
1E2061EE-5D33-4743-96B6-C4C4A2080C89.jpeg

littlepup

VIP Member
They look like funeral flowers, maybe they’re terminating her contract 🤣
This is nit picking but she's irritated me today.
She said "Even though I'm in a relationship who I live with and have nearly two babies with (I'm like God, I wonder if I've got a secret admirer)" to say she's committed and not looking elsewhere.
Cohabiting & babies are two of the stereotypical benchmarks of a stable relationship she frequently rejects.
"You can live apart and be 100% committed", "You can have children in an unhappy relationship" she says in the same breath as "married doesn't mean relationship success, most get divorced". She's not using the language she preaches. Subconsciously kids & house must = devotion to her.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Find it really odd she posted that video of Alf saying hello in the phone
Plus her sniggering in background 🤨
Doesn't look like her house either, wonder if it's a day with NNB seeing as she's spent her day with Alf at the hospital and getting her hair done.

Her stories are erratic today, such a mish mash of her brain dump.

sasbeep

VIP Member
If the child is attending a childcare setting at the time of the 2 year check it should be them who fill in the form etc - so in theory the childminder should be doing Alf’s. Hopefully she is honest and professional enough to fill it in truthfully and concerns will be raised to get him the support he needs.
Is this the case? It wasn’t anything to do with my daughter’s nursery when it was the 1 year check.
I chased the HV multiple times and was never sent the questionnaire or booked an appointment so the check never happen and no one has bothered to get in touch 🤷‍♀️

• Sad

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Bull fucking shit.

Be a victim Ashley, the money isn’t going to last forever. The hangers on won’t stick around and the kids will see through the bullshit and he as damaged as you are.