Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Ashley knows it's possible to respond to something with having to have a picture of herself in the background 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s ‘just to wait’? 🤣 does she mean just you wait? 🤣 she’s thick as pig tit, it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The inconsistencies…..7 months ago she was signed off as ok, it was trauma mental health related. Now she needs medical intervention….🤥
No, trauma is not subjective. Smooth-brained nitwit! Were trauma subjective, doctors would not know what protocols to follow when dealing with specific events; therapists would have no idea how counsel patients; mental health, veteran and bereavement, SA and DV charities would be unable to offer support; and neuroscientists would certainly not be able to demonstrate via MRI areas of the brain that have been affected or impaired by trauma, and would not be able to measure dopamine and serotonin levels. Nitwit!
She’s obfuscating as usual because she doesn’t want to admit that she had a hard time giving birth -
particularly as she was entirely unprepared for it, both psychologically and emotionally. This whole screed is as disingenuous as ‘Prince’ Harry’s ‘My Truth’ memoir.

God I really REALLY hope she books the USA road trip and baby Thumb really bleeping hates car journeys

Lovely day x
Ashley James: shitting bricks/on Route 66…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone see when she was complaining about the weight reminder on her pregnancy app? She got frustrated with it because it shouldn’t be a focus in pregnancy. She should take the advice that she gives the haters/trolls - if you don’t agree with it or like it, you can unfollow/move on. So why doesn’t she just ignore it if she disagrees? Does it really impact her life that much?? If so, her focus is all wrong and feel there is something more going on in the background. I honestly do not think she is offended, I think she doesn’t know who she is so wants to try and connect with her audience. It must be exhausting to be on the look out to try to relate all the time. I think she needs to step away from social media and really find the real her.

Reactions: 14
Love also how she removed the pictures of positive comments but had to keep the picture of the person disagreeing with her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Re: outing the person who DM’d her. She has deleted that persons comment from her Dyson post as well. I remember the profile photo.
So I feel like she has outed the DM out of pure spite really as she obviously offended by what she has written in her comments 🤣

Corrected her last post.
It clearly does not say she was stitched incorrectly. She had a 3rd degree tear! She really does believe her own BS

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Re the birth debrief, didn't she say that she was offered an epidural at 8cm in a clip from a podcast shared earlier in the thread, and that she declined it? So what is she talking about? Honestly can't keep up!

Reactions: 18
Re the birth debrief, didn't she say that she was offered an epidural at 8cm in a clip from a podcast shared earlier in the thread, and that she declined it? So what is she talking about? Honestly can't keep up!
Yes she did
She just makes the crap up as she goes along.
I’ve never known someone just put slides and slides up about absolute boring chuff!

Re: outing the person who DM’d her. She has deleted that persons comment from her Dyson post as well. I remember the profile photo.
So I feel like she has outed the DM out of pure spite really as she obviously offended by what she has written in her comments 🤣

Corrected her last post.
It clearly does not say she was stitched incorrectly. She had a 3rd degree tear! She really does believe her own BS
The DM she shared - that person regularly comments on her posts, it’s no surprise Ash chose to share her DM. It’s one thing posting on tattle but it’s another to take it on to her grid…

Yes, she declined it because she thought she was over the worst of the pain and she could cope.

Reactions: 6
16D4FA64-1372-4EA4-B7DB-746DA0705010.png
bleeping hell. Someone send her the audio of her being offered a epidural and turning it down!!
She’s so riled up tonight 😂

The scan showing a missed tear and incorrect stitching is horseshit. This wouldn’t be the first time she posted about it if it was true.

Reactions: 15
Those little wooden people…. Doesn’t she mean postPERSON? Absolute sexist witch. Women can deliver post too, Ash.

• Haha
Those little wooden people…. Doesn’t she mean postPERSON? Absolute sexist witch. Women can deliver post too, Ash.
It’s making me cringe how much she’s going on about these the past couple of weeks as though it makes her the most diverse mother ever.

Reactions: 15
She is OBSESSED with what the baby is going to look like! She’s mentioned it loads of times now. I’ve never heard anyone talk this much about what their baby will look like as opposed to what they will be like!

Reactions: 19
She is OBSESSED with what the baby is going to look like! She’s mentioned it loads of times now. I’ve never heard anyone talk this much about what their baby will look like as opposed to what they will be like!
I genuinely think she’s the one with internalised misogyny. Looks and appearance are clearly going to be the most important parts of a little girl. Even if she says otherwise, her actions and role modelling will demonstrate otherwise.

Reactions: 19
5 hours ago - I need corrective surgery

5 hours later - I’ll look into whether I might need corrective surgery

914B40C7-02E9-4342-B100-CA1B34931053.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's a bit all over the place today isn't she. Why does she think these little people are so amazing? Am I missing something? If you want to diversify your kids life, buy some books that are inclusive.
Why can't she diversify her bloody feed? Honestly, I've mentioned it before on here and I'll say it again so maybe she will pay attention... look up fiveXmore Trash! To quote "It was initiated in 2019 when two Black mothers came together with the dream of improving maternal mortality rates and health care outcomes for Black women"
This needs spotlight on her feed, imagine being so privileged, you don't even recognise that black women in this country are 4 times more likely to DIE in childbirth or pregnancy due to being treated differently. Some of which surrounds pain relief, not being believed to be in pain because "you look strong enough to cope" genuine health care professionals racist assumption.
I also believe I read that Black women are more likely to experience miscarriage and it is only just being recognised and researched.
Anyway, I digress. It just frustrates me that these "influencers" have a platform yet all they do is talk about themselves, take photos of themselves and prance around in their size 8 body yapping on about body positivity when they haven't got an ounce of fat due to eating all plants microwave meals and calling them "healthy"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.