Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bull bleeping tit.

Be a victim Ashley, the money isn’t going to last forever. The hangers on won’t stick around and the kids will see through the bullshit and he as damaged as you are.

Reactions: 6
God I really REALLY hope she books the USA road trip and baby Thumb really bleeping hates car journeys

Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just choked on my crunky snacks and grated cheese 🤣
Can you imagine a Hinch/Trash collab?? I’m making tea for my family and as I was squeezing the tube of purée into the onions and garlic I burst out laughing at the thought of following a recipe curated by them. “Spread tomato paste on bread - ATV”

Hope you’re enjoying your snacks and the carrots aren’t being commandeered by the camels.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ashley ‘quit her job at 25 to become a professional victim’ James 🙄🙄
Ashley dear, childbirth has been traumatic and mentally/physically draining since the beginning of time. It’s not a new phenomenon that women struggle so why did she not know this? Not everybody glamourises childbirth/ parenting, has she seriously never heard anybody say it’s bloody hard work? And does she not realise that everything is glamourised on social media? It’s not just parenting, it’s everything! Instagram especially is just a platform for these braggy twats to show off every ‘glamorous’ aspect of their lives!

Reactions: 17
It’s seems it’s a common theme with these instahuns ( Ashley, bethsandland and Louise Thomson) who all think that childbirth is all rainbows and unicorns and don’t dare tell us anything negative- Beth even went on about taking fairy lights in to her labour room 🙄
All 3 had such high expectations of childbirth and went on expensive and much hyped Hypnobirthing courses - yet all 3 had “trauma” and Beth and Louise both suffered with PND not so sure about Ash
They sell us these often unachievable expectations because they’ve been given some goods to tout to their followers - yet if you dare point out these shortfall’s or negative experiences you’re automatically a troll who has no life
They’re the problem not us!

Reactions: 10
Was she offered an epidural early on and refused? Or have I got that wrong? Why does she conveniently omit the bits of her birth story that don’t support how traumatic it was?

Can you imagine a Hinch/Trash collab?? I’m making tea for my family and as I was squeezing the tube of purée into the onions and garlic I burst out laughing at the thought of following a recipe curated by them. “Spread tomato paste on bread - ATV”

Hope you’re enjoying your snacks and the carrots aren’t being commandeered by the camels.
With mixed herbs, tumeric and grated cheese 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s seems it’s a common theme with these instahuns ( Ashley, bethsandland and Louise Thomson) who all think that childbirth is all rainbows and unicorns and don’t dare tell us anything negative- Beth even went on about taking fairy lights in to her labour room 🙄
All 3 had such high expectations of childbirth and went on expensive and much hyped Hypnobirthing courses - yet all 3 had “trauma” and Beth and Louise both suffered with PND not so sure about Ash
They sell us these often unachievable expectations because they’ve been given some goods to tout to their followers - yet if you dare point out these shortfall’s or negative experiences you’re automatically a troll who has no life
They’re the problem not us!
Literally this!!!

I'm due in 7 weeks and this will be my second birth, first wasn't great (because ya know, it's birth) and this time I've really taken the time to listen to those before me and what issues they had with there's and how I can hopefully 'avoid' them. But you can only get this knowledge by talking to others, not blocking them and calling it unsolicited advice. This is sisterhood. She has completely romanticised birth to the point she will never ever ever have the birth she wants because it can't exist. There is no way for a baby to leave your body without pain (be it csection recovery, contractions, episiotomy etc) or somewhat damaged (not irreparable in most cases). It's impossible.

I wish she'd be more realistic by saying actually the birth itself was ok/normal, but my knowledge around it was poor and I didn't expect it to be like that, and that is where her trauma comes from. And stop blaming the midwives for 'no pain relief and incorrect stitching'.

• Heart
The needing corrective surgery is a new thing from her isn’t it? Is that just another string to add to the trauma bullshit bow?

The needing corrective surgery is a new thing from her isn’t it? Is that just another string to add to the trauma bullshit bow?
I was thinking this. When did she get corrective surgery? We would have heard no? Does she mean stitches ? I know there’s a big difference but what is she playing at here ?

Reactions: 9
Ashley , you wish wish to read here....there's even diagrams so you can identify your vulva!
I hope she realises she'll still need to be doing her pelvic floor exercises following her elective caesarean

Reactions: 6
Aren't newborns only supposed to be in their car seat for an hour at a time? She gonna stop off every hour?
It won't need a car seat. Thumbelina can roll around in the back of the RV because Ash has 'done her research' on roadtrip living.

Never mind if they need medical care and it costs a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This was her only ‘point’ when I contacted her genuinely worried about a poor safety practice. She considers it her job to be an influencer. So she’s allowed to spout whatever opinions she likes without accountability because it’s HER page that people choose to view or not. She doesn’t follow anyone she doesn’t know in real life (well beneath her to follow strangers like us mere mortals!!!). But anyone with a different opinion to her is a ‘negative Nancy (so bleeping rude and disrespectful), a ‘just you wait’ or provides her with unsolicited advice.
Honestly, she’s either very very manipulative. Or thick as tit. And I’m not really sure which.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking this. When did she get corrective surgery? We would have heard no? Does she mean stitches ? I know there’s a big difference but what is she playing at here ?
It’s new cos we would have heard, if only because the current waiting time to see a gynaecologist is 47 weeks (might differ a bit by trust but it’s long) and most private insurers exclude pregnancy complications so don’t cover for this. This is a first class op to blame the patriarchy that would not have been missed!

I’d like to say bravo to the anonymous tattler that really got under her skin today 👏🏽👏🏽 Excellent work! She exposed her own lies by responding.
(Would like to say more but don’t want to out either of us!)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.