Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bit all over the place today isn't she.
my guess is she’s had tit feedback from a client/agency and she’s spinning out of control. The fact she’s now also being called out now by ‘followers’ will be really pissing her off now too. She always doubles down with her defensive attitude when she’s criticised.

plus, it’s when she usually trips herself up with lies too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
my guess is she’s had tit feedback from a client/agency and she’s spinning out of control. The fact she’s now also being called out now by ‘followers’ will be really pissing her off now too. She always doubles down with her defensive attitude when she’s criticised.

plus, it’s when she usually trips herself up with lies too!!
Maybe Sainsbury’s didn’t go well

• Haha
I had a traumatic birth with my last baby, an undiagnosed breach, I dealt with it, no pain relief, rushed or theatre but too late for c section and delivered the baby with no drugs and im actually fine, I don’t complain I don’t whinge. My baby is healthy, my bits probably in tatters but I’m fine and am happy. Some women are martyrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's a bit all over the place today isn't she. Why does she think these little people are so amazing? Am I missing something? If you want to diversify your kids life, buy some books that are inclusive.
Why can't she diversify her bloody feed? Honestly, I've mentioned it before on here and I'll say it again so maybe she will pay attention... look up fiveXmore Trash! To quote "It was initiated in 2019 when two Black mothers came together with the dream of improving maternal mortality rates and health care outcomes for Black women"
This needs spotlight on her feed, imagine being so privileged, you don't even recognise that black women in this country are 4 times more likely to DIE in childbirth or pregnancy due to being treated differently. Some of which surrounds pain relief, not being believed to be in pain because "you look strong enough to cope" genuine health care professionals racist assumption.
I also believe I read that Black women are more likely to experience miscarriage and it is only just being recognised and researched.
Anyway, I digress. It just frustrates me that these "influencers" have a platform yet all they do is talk about themselves, take photos of themselves and prance around in their size 8 body yapping on about body positivity when they haven't got an ounce of fat due to eating all plants microwave meals and calling them "healthy"
Have we ever seen her with a Black person or indeed any person of colour?
I think that all of her feed is performative nonsense to make her seem right-on and ultra-woke, but when it comes down to it she is intensely heteronormative, her friend groups are predominantly white English and French, and she not only forgets which issue du jour she’s supposed to be supporting, she often shows her arse by making spectacularly offensive and perjorative statements.
It *would* be good if someone, not Ms James, *could* widen public awareness of the dangers Black women face in not only maternity settings, but across the whole of the health system. I really don’t think Ms James is capable of being a good spokesperson for such a worthy cause, though. Too disingenuous. Too swollen-headed. Too much of a liar. Too unkind. And too self-centred to have the requisite empathy that the Black community needs and deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The only reason she’s so obsessed with her birth is cos she can’t see past the fact she got a healthy breathing baby at the end of it. And she doesn’t appreciate him. It’s the spoilt brat in her that can’t let it go 🙄 Bore off about it now!

Reactions: 10
I remember asking for an epidural as I was in so much pain during labour. I didn’t get one as by the time a doctor was available to administer it, I’d progressed too much. It would never have crossed my mind to publicly complain about the midwives for not getting me an epidural so it really does sit so uncomfortably with me every time I see her moaning about “being refused pain relief”. I couldn’t feel any more grateful to my midwives for delivering my healthy child, I’ll forever be indebted to them and I’m actually glad I never got that epidural. Why can’t she just be grateful that she delivered a healthy baby and thank those medical staff who helped her do so?

Reactions: 22
What is 'just to wait' she wrote it several times. And did she say Alf could count to 100? Well i think that was 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I lurk here but I had to say, my friend is 8 years down the line of actually being stitched up wrong after a planned c-section and nobody will take responsibility nor give her the corrective surgery on the NHS. So I hope she doesn’t think the grass is always greener… because she won’t be parading around in her underwear constantly if that happens to her!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Have we ever seen her with a Black person or indeed any person of colour?
I think that all of her feed is performative nonsense to make her seem right-on and ultra-woke, but when it comes down to it she is intensely heteronormative, her friend groups are predominantly white English and French, and she not only forgets which issue du jour she’s supposed to be supporting, she often shows her arse by making spectacularly offensive and perjorative statements.
It *would* be good if someone, not Ms James, *could* widen public awareness of the dangers Black women face in not only maternity settings, but across the whole of the health system. I really don’t think Ms James is capable of being a good spokesperson for such a worthy cause, though. Too disingenuous. Too swollen-headed. Too much of a liar. Too unkind. And too self-centred to have the requisite empathy that the Black community needs and deserves.
She had a fling with Ginuwine during Celeb Big Brother and she definitely dated a black rugby player when I first started following her on insta, although google searches are showing nothing about that so I can't remember his name
That's just black men though, I can't remember ever seeing her with black girl friends

Reactions: 7
Her speaking stories are making my skin crawl. Those ridiculous horse veneers she has makes her S sounds so muffled and whistly. The air isn’t able to escape when her mouth makes the shape to say “ssss”. Same goes for other sounds actually. Needs to get a refund for those gnashers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she has a hair and make up artist there to get her ready for ‘parliament’. Why is she so obsessed with how she looks? Nobody in parliament will care. You didn’t see the lady from pregnant then screwed getting a makeover before she gave evidence on childcare issues last week. Ashley is such a vapid waste of space. Oh but it’s not for the male gaze. Lovely day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she has a hair and make up artist there to get her ready for ‘parliament’. Why is she so obsessed with how she looks? Nobody in parliament will care. You didn’t see the lady from pregnant then screwed getting a makeover before she gave evidence on childcare issues last week. Ashley is such a vapid waste of space. Oh but it’s not for the male gaze. Lovely day.
And her makeup doesn't look any different than when she does it herself.

I bet her makeup artist and hairdresser crack up when she books them in, easy £££s for them!

“It’s hard to look professional when you’re this pregnant”.

Sorry, do pregnant women not look professional to you? She looks like a walking brown turd with curly hair. twit

Reactions: 23
Her speaking stories are making my skin crawl. Those ridiculous horse veneers she has makes her S sounds so muffled and whistly. The air isn’t able to escape when her mouth makes the shape to say “ssss”. Same goes for other sounds actually. Needs to get a refund for those gnashers
I'm sure they're her own teeth, she's had invisilign on them not that long ago.

I agree though, I don't think they look good. I think they looked better before as now they just look like one big block of teeth.

Reactions: 6
She's a bit all over the place today isn't she. Why does she think these little people are so amazing? Am I missing something? If you want to diversify your kids life, buy some books that are inclusive.
Why can't she diversify her bloody feed? Honestly, I've mentioned it before on here and I'll say it again so maybe she will pay attention... look up fiveXmore Trash! To quote "It was initiated in 2019 when two Black mothers came together with the dream of improving maternal mortality rates and health care outcomes for Black women"
This needs spotlight on her feed, imagine being so privileged, you don't even recognise that black women in this country are 4 times more likely to DIE in childbirth or pregnancy due to being treated differently. Some of which surrounds pain relief, not being believed to be in pain because "you look strong enough to cope" genuine health care professionals racist assumption.
I also believe I read that Black women are more likely to experience miscarriage and it is only just being recognised and researched.
Anyway, I digress. It just frustrates me that these "influencers" have a platform yet all they do is talk about themselves, take photos of themselves and prance around in their size 8 body yapping on about body positivity when they haven't got an ounce of fat due to eating all plants microwave meals and calling them "healthy"
I sent her a link to a loads of info for 5Xmore at the time and she said she wasn’t interested in sharing it.
I wish I’d kept it as now I’m blocked I can’t view the message anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.