Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However you might carry on before you have children, for most of us (postpartum mental health issues aside) having a baby brings about a change in your entire being as a person where you just WANT to put them first, above your own needs, your wants, your desires and discomfort. Not in the sense of being a martyr but because you are their whole world and everything isn’t about you anymore, and you owe it then to help them be the best little person they can be.
Trash hasn’t got this concept at all, it’s flown right over her stupid head and if it hasn’t clicked with Alfie, it’s not going to click with ‘baby girl’ no matter how perfect Trash tries to make her out to be.

There are so many things Trash could have done (and TNB too) to help Alf develop and flourish too but she’s just not arsed. Even those stupid ‘That’s not my..’ books- my 15 month old binned them off in favour of proper stories weeks ago. (Not saying he’ll be requesting The Hobbit anytime soon but Stick Man, Three Little Pigs etc, you know, stuff they can engage with and you can do different voices to make them giggle)

The buggy naps- ‘he’s always napped in his buggy because I didn’t want to be tied to the house’. It was bleeping lockdown!! I’ve no problem with buggy naps at all but for God’s sake it’s sad that she gets him to do ALL his naps on what’s probably not a very comfortable lightweight stroller instead of encouraging him to nap safe and warm in a cosy familiar bed. Buggy naps are a necessity not something you deliberately strive for, especially with a firstborn that doesn’t have to be on the go for school or nursery pick ups to collect siblings.

And bullshit is she going abroad with a baby that small. She won’t even have a passport organised.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It wouldn’t surprise me if she gave ‘baby girl’ (🤢) her surname as she’ll be so in love with her and wanting a mini me Thumbelina James.

Reactions: 13
I’m confused. Is she saying Maldives isn’t a risk for Zika?
She's an utter fool for traveling to Maldives whilst pregnant ....this is from travel health website that's linked from government website ...you should avoid Maldives if pregnant or planning pregnancy

Zika virus in Maldives
There is a risk of ZIKV in this country. Details of specific affected areas within this country are not available. Pregnant women should consider avoiding travel to this country until after the pregnancy. In the event that travel is unavoidable, the pregnant traveller must be informed of the risks which ZIKV presents.

Prevention
  • All travellers should avoid mosquito bites particularly between dawn and dusk.
  • There is no vaccination or medication to prevent ZIKV infection.
  • Women should avoid becoming pregnant while travelling in this country, and for 2 months (8 weeks) after their last possible ZIKV exposure* (see below if male partner has travelled).
  • If a woman develops symptoms compatible with ZIKV infection, it is recommended she avoids becoming pregnant for a further 2 months following recovery.
  • Pregnant women who visited this country while pregnant, or who become pregnant within 2 months after their last possible ZIKV exposure*, should contact their GP, obstetrician or midwife for further advice, even if they have not been unwell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's an utter fool for traveling to Maldives whilst pregnant ....this is from travel health website that's linked from government website ...you should avoid Maldives if pregnant or planning pregnancy

Zika virus in Maldives
There is a risk of ZIKV in this country. Details of specific affected areas within this country are not available. Pregnant women should consider avoiding travel to this country until after the pregnancy. In the event that travel is unavoidable, the pregnant traveller must be informed of the risks which ZIKV presents.

Prevention
  • All travellers should avoid mosquito bites particularly between dawn and dusk.
  • There is no vaccination or medication to prevent ZIKV infection.
  • Women should avoid becoming pregnant while travelling in this country, and for 2 months (8 weeks) after their last possible ZIKV exposure* (see below if male partner has travelled).
  • If a woman develops symptoms compatible with ZIKV infection, it is recommended she avoids becoming pregnant for a further 2 months following recovery.
  • Pregnant women who visited this country while pregnant, or who become pregnant within 2 months after their last possible ZIKV exposure*, should contact their GP, obstetrician or midwife for further advice, even if they have not been unwell.
Imagine not caring about your unborn babies life because you want a holiday only in the Maldives, couldn’t have possibly been a warmer European country or ….. 🥁 please…. Wait until the baby is a few months old as a holiday isn’t a NEED Ashley. Unlike your son who does NEED some nutritious meals, proper sleep and a normal routine! But obviously that’s not important to a child.
I certainly wouldn’t put my selfish want for a holiday above my unborn child’s life 🫠

Reactions: 12
She’s 100% deleted the Zika story. Someone’s asked her about how she got her certificate to a zika country on her latest post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s 100% deleted the Zika story. Someone’s asked her about how she got her certificate to a zika country on her latest post 😂
How long till that gets deleted? Doubt she'll come out with "oh, I did my own research and it was fine. So I lied to the Dr about where I was travelling to so I could get a fit to fly certificate."

Reactions: 7
So now she's talking about anyone planning a vaginal birth to get an Epi-no device to prevent tearing during birth ( cost £99) ....apparently she was recommended to use one when pregnant with Alf , but didn't bother using it as of course Ashley know best...her mantra "what's the worst that could happen" ....and what happens , she tears and is still harping on about how she was stitched incorrectly she wasn't!
How does she know it works if she didn't use it in the first place 🤣🙄
1FF8918C-65F4-481C-A5B7-C632BCB5E2A9.jpeg

and she doesn't provide any data to back up her claims that it prevents perineal tearing ....or which countries provide better post natal care!
I did find this trial abstract which actually shows it does not provide any benefit!....yes Ash, I have done my research because that's actually my job!...

Interpretation of results
This large multicentre randomised controlled trial has failed to find any evidence for a protective effect of the antenatal use of a vaginal balloon device, the Epi-No, on pelvic floor structures in primiparae giving birth to a term singleton after uncomplicated pregnancies. This is true for levator avulsion, levator hiatal overdistension and clinical perineal trauma. We did identify a marginal negative effect of EpiNo use on significant residual EAS defects diagnosed on average 5 months after childbirth, but this finding may be spurious,
Concluding message
We have been unable to confirm a protective effect of the EpiNo device for pelvic floor structures during vaginal childbirth.

bottom line is....save your money!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.