Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not spending his birthday with him...words fail me.
I don't work now but when my eldest was small I did and I booked his birthday off would not dream of not being with him and giving him a special day! That's the beauty before they start school.

Reactions: 8
Not spending his birthday with him...words fail me.
I don't work now but when my eldest was small I did and I booked his birthday off would not dream of not being with him and giving him a special day! That's the beauty before they start school.
I've had to work my children's birthdays but that's because I genuinely couldn't get it off. So their Dad would take it off or they'd spend it with grandparents! I totally understand that working parents can't help it sometimes but Ashley 1. Wasn't working 2. CHOSE to send him 😓

Reactions: 16
Just catching up here. Why oh why oh WHY does she excessively blink? I genuinely thought her story today was sped up or she was having some sort of funny turn. She’s so awful missing Alfs birthday. Bet she won’t miss baby girl the wanted one 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Normal service has been resume
hairdreser to style hair
make up artist to apply tragic makeup
manicure yesterday with awful finish
....just another busy day in the life of boss babe Ash
can't wait to see results of this photoshoot!
View attachment 1870796
Ms James should find a new makeup artist. This one appears to have mascara-d her eye shut.
I have a long mental rant about the neglect of a two-year-old’s birthday to the extent that his childminder plans and throws the party while his ‘mother’ has her talons painted, but I’m exhausted. Night night, you lovely bunch. Sleep well, be well. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
C7B8008F-7CD2-4887-B5F2-BF8C1D142F91.png

If you choose outfits like this I’ll skip the recommendations thanks Trash 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interestingly this popped up on my Reddit homepage and ALL of the replies agree, absolute hole.

6AB5D1F4-9D5D-4E2C-9B2E-61867E8E6D82.jpeg

Just made me think of Poor Alf and all of the bile she’s spewed online about not wanting children, the disappointment of him being a boy, all of the resentment etc 💔 he’s going to be so damaged.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So she’s planning on flying solo to a wedding in Portugal with baby girl after 7 weeks?
Wow. Best hope there are NO complications in her section recovery then. I’ve known plenty be absolutely fine by then, but is it certain enough to be planning foreign travel?
Also love her describing her attitude to flying so pregnant as “what’s the worst that could happen?” I thought she was positioning herself as a trauma survivor. Make it make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So she’s planning on flying solo to a wedding in Portugal with baby girl after 7 weeks?
Wow. Best hope there are NO complications in her section recovery then. I’ve known plenty be absolutely fine by then, but is it certain enough to be planning foreign travel?
My thoughts exactly - she has no idea what she’s chosen in terms of her birth. Fair enough she wants a c section but she needs to know it’s major surgery.

Would you fly solo with a tiny baby 7 weeks after hip surgery? A hysterectomy? No. It is major abdominal surgery and I’ve had at least three mates with scar infections / issues at about 5 or 6 weeks after c section because they thought they were fine and did too much.

Reactions: 14
So she gave him calpol and nurofen 20 minutes before take off no wonder he looked drugged

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So apparently their holiday destination has just changed, didn’t go to Maldives, it’s Mauritius now 🤪
Maybe proof read what you’re uploading online instead of the usual dribble.

So she gave him calpol and nurofen 20 minutes before take off no wonder he looked drugged
Him looking at that iPad is terrible, he looks so out of it. Why both anyway, you only need one! Nurofen & Calpol should only be used for a proper fever not to make your child more docile on the plane. Ffs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Morning, all. Taking a break from the bad news coming out of Soledar (Ukraine). My heart actually aches for this little child. As you all know, I’m not maternal at all - if I see a toddler heading towards me with jam hands and a snotty nose I rival Roger Bannister’s 4 minute mile in escaping, leaving flames in my wake - but his bewildered little face just breaks me.
Our narcissistic kween took a tiny child on three aeroplanes to ‘save’ money, and came back before his birthday so that she didn’t have to pay for a seat for him. Have I got that right? That she dragged a little boy, who needs stability more than ever now the golden child is on the way, across numerous timezones to a place which had no entertainment for him whatsoever, and came back early in order to save cash? That she said she even enjoyed spending time with him now? Who SAYS that??!
The worst part of this, for me, is that she knows the internet is forever. Every single utterance, photograph, post, rant, diatribe is immortalised for as long as humankind persists. Yet she disgorges her resentment toward him on a regular basis, ‘admitting’ that she finds/found motherhood boring, that she was disappointed in the fact he was born a boy (will she force him to transition when he’s older to assuage her hatred of the male sex?), that only now - when she is compelled to spend time with him (no kids’ club) she actually discovers that he has value. She posts images of her child in dangerous or disgusting situations (barefooted and -headed on a bicycle, his feet draped over the wheel; allowing him to suck her tongue and finding nothing problematic in it (has she never heard of predation? That with that kind of learnt behaviour she is putting him at grave risk? I obviously don’t have to spell out why that is very concerning to all of you; after all, you mothers understand boundaries, inappropriate behaviour and the risks to children from disgusting sociopaths); keeping him up til midnight on NYE for a photo opportunity (please correct me if I am wrong on this one); and finally, dragging him back across numerous timezones on the day before/day of his birthday.
She didn’t even consider that the poor mite could be horribly jetlagged and exhausted after such an ordeal - and sent him to the childminder when he had been up since 0130. On his birthday.
These are just 3 of the 54 articles on the Rights of the Child, as laid out in the Geneva Convention:
“-Convinced that the family, as the fundamental group of society and the natural environment for the growth and well-being of all its members and particularly children, should be afforded the necessary protection and assistance so that it can fully assume its responsibilities within the community,
-Recognizing that the child, for the full and harmonious development of his or her personality, should grow up in a family environment, in an atmosphere of happiness, love and understanding,
-Considering that the child should be fully prepared to live an individual life in society, and brought up in the spirit of the ideals proclaimed in the Charter of the United Nations, and in particular in the spirit of peace, dignity, tolerance, freedom, equality and solidarity.” (See https://www.unicef.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/unicef-convention-rights-child-uncrc.pdf)
Which of these rights are being fulfilled?
We’ve gone on about his poor diet and potential malnutrition as a consequence; his lack of intellectual stimulation and paucity of interaction with Ms James; the contemptuous way she speaks of him; the wilful neglect of his safety and well-being; the lack of a safe environment both day and night. But it goes further than that. What and whom shall he become under these conditions? How will he develop a moral and ethical framework when his mother lies as often as she breathes? What will happen to his mental state when he is passed over and disregarded in favour of his little sister? What longterm trauma will he experience when he discovers Ms James’ social media history; how will he be secure in his own identity when exposed to endless diatribes on his male gender? Will he be encouraged to think of himself and all men as monsters? Will he internalise all of her misandry, her vitriol?
There is another plausible scenario that I have considered: that she very well may be setting him up for narcissistic personality disorder. Narcissism typically develops in children between the ages of 2/3 and 7, in response to their environment, their parents - especially in terms of their emotional abandonment and criticism; and Ms James’ own narcissistic tendencies place him at greater risk of future psychological stress: “In many cases, children who were abused by their NPD parents developed post-traumatic stress disorder. In fact, low psychological well-being is common for children, such as low self-esteem, depression, and anxiety.
People with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) are frequently misunderstood for being braggarts, arrogant, and self-centered. Vulnerable children are emotionally and psychologically abused by narcissistic parents, and they are left with long-term disabilities as a result of it. This disorder is difficult to treat, and some people believe that it is untreatable. As a spectrum disorder, according to the American Society of Clinical Psychology, narcissism is a complex condition that ranges from mild to severe. In contrast to narcissism, empathy is the best way to parent.” (See https://www.mentalhealthmatters-cof...arcissistic-personality-disorder-in-children/)
Where was her empathy not only over the last fortnight, but over the past two years?
Sending him away on his birthday when he was sleep-deprived and jetlagged, getting his paid carer to throw his party, using the excuse that she would rather ‘recover’, take the Christmas decorations down and get back to ‘work’ (insane winking and blinking while having hair/makeup applied in order to advertise some incredibly-unappetising plant-based meals is ‘work’, apparently) is to be expected. Hopefully he won’t remember this phase of his existence and be disappointed (not that he knows anything else).
I worry for him. Not in a ‘trollish’ way, not in an ‘I told you she was this awful’ way, but genuinely from the heart. Watching an innocent child being ignored, isolated and dumped with others actually hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Loads of hidden aff links and no ad on a mention of alpro, she’s pissed me off so much recently I’m going to report every one. Yep, I’m at that level of petty today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it normal to give calpol and nurofen for their ears on the plane?! I thought that the ear discomfort would be quite transient, ie just during take off and landing. We flew to Europe when my little one was 10 months and he was fine on take off but clearly in discomfort during landing. We gave him his dummy (I know not everyone uses them) and that seemed to help along with distracting him with a book. I know people also recommend feeding to help with ear discomfort. I don’t understand using pain for something that goes away on its own once take-off/landing are over, and can be managed without medication. I won’t speculate that Ash gave him both calpol and nurofen to make him sleepy/calmer on the flight but it’s a lot of medication just for dealing with ear discomfort during take-off, the worst of which would be over in 15-20 mins I imagine.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The only way I’d give pain for ears on a flight is if the child had an ear infection (I’d avoid flying altogether if I could) She’s completely abusing the use of medication on a child and I never use both at the same time.

I can’t believe she’s admitted this online when SS have been involved in the past. Absolute tit for brains!

Reactions: 15
You absolutely under no circumstances give paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time. There should be a minimum of two hours between the different medications, and four hours between a dose of the same one.

She is effectively overdosing her child.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.