Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
My turn to rant.
I’ve been reading my way diligently through all the threads, and I must say that Ms James is perhaps one of the most shockingly un-self-aware individuals it has ever been my misfortune to come across.
I’ll preface my remarks by stating that I don’t have children. I don’t want them. I have such a fear and horror of pregnancy and birth, coupled with CFS, fibromyalgia and a crumbling spine, that the mere idea of carrying a baby sends me into a panic (and the idea of sleepless nights even more so). Having the fun of being a high-functioning autistic woman, I am extremely triggered by babies’ and children’s screams and tendency to vomit. I find babies fairly chaotic yet bemusingly dull. I like my sleep, I like having a healthy bank account, I like being able to leave the house without having to pack as if I were going on military campaign. So - no children. No prospect of ever having them. And that’s okay. Not every woman in the world has maternal instincts. I admire and applaud those who do. In fact, I’m in awe of all of you on here: I don’t know how you do it; especially with such proficiency, tenderness, patience. I don’t have it in me. It doesn’t make me heartless or less of a woman.
Ms James has no such instincts.
When I read her drivel, I am struck by her chronic insecurity. All her self-worth derives from the labels she affixes to herself; all her protestations that she is a good and loving mother are designed to reassure herself, not us. Those who protest so comprehensively and endlessly are the embodiment of that which they fear.
I don’t like to make pronouncements on others, but Ms James should never, ever have been a mother.
Her child is understimulated, malnourished and resented. She does the absolute bare minimum for him, and then castigates him for not being a carbon copy of herself. His diet is atrocious (I am surprised that he is able to put one foot in front of another); rather than introducing him to new tastes, textures, experiences, she relies on what she considers a safe choice (but not the best one); her arrant dislike from him seeps from the virtual page of Instagram into her interactions with him. She claims to be highly intelligent and literate (again, a reflection of her huge insecurities), which is belied by almost everything that comes out of her mouth or texting thumb, yet wilfully refuses to take any advice on Alf’s development or safety issues pertaining to him (heavy lamps, cot bumpers, inadequate sleeping arrangements, nutrition, freezing cold room, thin pyjamas, death-trap canopy, rotten windows, sleep schedules - and on, and on, and on). When she has made mistakes (for she is only human, not some untermensch) she lashes out viciously, doxxes - breaking numerous laws in the process - targets and demonises her opponents.
The people who claim that others are universally jealous of them have two unifying traits: poor self-esteem, and more than a touch of narcissism.
I would hate to have Ms James’ life. I would hate to be so riddled with self-doubt, poor confidence and poor judgment; I would hate her endless days of nothingness. ‘I’m tired,’ she complains. ‘He was up at 0130,’ she grizzles, while facilitating precisely the kind of behaviour she derides. She has no ability to learn from experience, nor the capacity for humility which is so necessary for any and every life endeavour - particularly when she is literally responsible for the survival of her (placid, docile) child.
Her endless preening, the oversized photographs of her all over her home, her posing in lingerie for ‘empowerment’s’ sake, all indicate that she is a deeply unhappy, dissatisfied woman. All of you clever commentators have pointed out that such exhibitionism scarcely offers an opportunity for her viewers to feel better about themselves - may I add another suggestion? Ms James releases these images for a number of reasons, the main one being that she is trying to reassure *herself* that her life has value, that her person has value. These photos are not for us. They are for her alone. They speak to a deep need to overcome her self-perception that, while she was an underwear model in her twenties, she had little more value than being a masturbatory object. I think she believes that in taking these photos under her own direction that she has ‘taken her power back’. But, in the knowledge that she is an intellectual inadequate (one doesn’t talk endlessly about one’s A-level qualifications in one’s thirties, when absolutely no-one cares about them), she then uses these images of herself as a means to control the male population she so resents. It is reminiscent of Julia Roberts’ line in ‘Pretty Woman’: ‘I say how, I say when, I say how…’ And then Julia cries. I imagine that Ms James must feel perilously close to tears on all occasions. It is exhausting to maintain such a facade day-in, day-out. I have experience of this: austistic people, particularly women, ‘mask’. We do so in order that we can maintain a social face and operate in a ‘normal’ social space.
Her whole life is this facade.
When someone is this insecure, their emotional growth is stunted: they are unable to mature at an average rate, and mentally exist in the 11-18 year old sphere. Ms James’ responses are almost, without exception, childish. Someone disagrees with her? She spitefully seeks revenge, seeks them out, tries to use their own feelings against them. Someone contradicts her ‘woman of the working people’ (while taking numerous expensive holidays and spending a fortune on redecoration and renovation of her second home): they’re ‘jealous’. Someone gives her good advice on child nutrition? She stubbornly continues to feed her growing child a very restrictive diet (completely lacking in nutrients, proteins, complex carbohydrates and fibre) more suited for a 10month old, and then complains that he is a ‘picky eater’. She acts like a martyr for having procreated, fabricating a birth trauma because she simply cannot process the fact that she is now, and will ever be a parent, and believes that she ‘deserves’ a daughter who sleeps through the night. What she ‘deserves’ at this point is a wake-up call. Her needs are now secondary. If she is unable to cope with the minimal amount of parenting she does, she should have the child adopted. Harsh, maybe, but it would be a better outcome for Alf if he were the centre of kind, loving, boundary-setting parenting.
She will raise her daughter to be a mini-me: insecure, brash, lazy and defensive, railing at the male sex for all her ills. All the while, her son will be the focal point of her resentment. I would not be at all surprised if he goes no-contact with her once he reaches the age of majority. She needs serious mental help, serious therapy to deal with these deepseated issues. Instead, I imagine that she’ll try to doxx me. (Well, I never ‘take it off Tattle’ because I have no social media. No Twitter, no Facebook, no Instagram, Snapchat or the like. Should she try to identify me via other means I will sue her into oblivion, and ask that she be prosecuted for breaking laws pertaining to malicious communications, harassment and GDPR.) Far easier to lash out than have the courage to be self-critical and acknowledge that she is simply not fine.
And all the while that dear little boy is growing up bereft of attention (the phone, the online world is of more importance), adequate nutrition (which may lower his IQ by up to 10 points), and a source of resentment who is dumped on as many people Ms James can bribe or pay to take care of him.
There is so much more I could say, but I’ve ranted long enough - as you were, Tattlers. Lovely day x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
My turn to rant.
I’ve been reading my way diligently through all the threads, and I must say that Ms James is perhaps one of the most shockingly un-self-aware individuals it has ever been my misfortune to come across.
I’ll preface my remarks by stating that I don’t have children. I don’t want them. I have such a fear and horror of pregnancy and birth, coupled with CFS, fibromyalgia and a crumbling spine, that the mere idea of carrying a baby sends me into a panic (and the idea of sleepless nights even more so). Having the fun of being a high-functioning autistic woman, I am extremely triggered by babies’ and children’s screams and tendency to vomit. I find babies fairly chaotic yet bemusingly dull. I like my sleep, I like having a healthy bank account, I like being able to leave the house without having to pack as if I were going on military campaign. So - no children. No prospect of ever having them. And that’s okay. Not every woman in the world has maternal instincts. I admire and applaud those who do. In fact, I’m in awe of all of you on here: I don’t know how you do it; especially with such proficiency, tenderness, patience. I don’t have it in me. It doesn’t make me heartless or less of a woman.
Ms James has no such instincts.
When I read her drivel, I am struck by her chronic insecurity. All her self-worth derives from the labels she affixes to herself; all her protestations that she is a good and loving mother are designed to reassure herself, not us. Those who protest so comprehensively and endlessly are the embodiment of that which they fear.
I don’t like to make pronouncements on others, but Ms James should never, ever have been a mother.
Her child is understimulated, malnourished and resented. She does the absolute bare minimum for him, and then castigates him for not being a carbon copy of herself. His diet is atrocious (I am surprised that he is able to put one foot in front of another); rather than introducing him to new tastes, textures, experiences, she relies on what she considers a safe choice (but not the best one); her arrant dislike from him seeps from the virtual page of Instagram into her interactions with him. She claims to be highly intelligent and literate (again, a reflection of her huge insecurities), which is belied by almost everything that comes out of her mouth or texting thumb, yet wilfully refuses to take any advice on Alf’s development or safety issues pertaining to him (heavy lamps, cot bumpers, inadequate sleeping arrangements, nutrition, freezing cold room, thin pyjamas, death-trap canopy, rotten windows, sleep schedules - and on, and on, and on). When she has made mistakes (for she is only human, not some untermensch) she lashes out viciously, doxxes - breaking numerous laws in the process - targets and demonises her opponents.
The people who claim that others are universally jealous of them have two unifying traits: poor self-esteem, and more than a touch of narcissism.
I would hate to have Ms James’ life. I would hate to be so riddled with self-doubt, poor confidence and poor judgment; I would hate her endless days of nothingness. ‘I’m tired,’ she complains. ‘He was up at 0130,’ she grizzles, while facilitating precisely the kind of behaviour she derides. She has no ability to learn from experience, nor the capacity for humility which is so necessary for any and every life endeavour - particularly when she is literally responsible for the survival of her (placid, docile) child.
Her endless preening, the oversized photographs of her all over her home, her posing in lingerie for ‘empowerment’s’ sake, all indicate that she is a deeply unhappy, dissatisfied woman. All of you clever commentators have pointed out that such exhibitionism scarcely offers an opportunity for her viewers to feel better about themselves - may I add another suggestion? Ms James releases these images for a number of reasons, the main one being that she is trying to reassure *herself* that her life has value, that her person has value. These photos are not for us. They are for her alone. They speak to a deep need to overcome her self-perception that, while she was an underwear model in her twenties, she had little more value than being a masturbatory object. I think she believes that in taking these photos under her own direction that she has ‘taken her power back’. But, in the knowledge that she is an intellectual inadequate (one doesn’t talk endlessly about one’s A-level qualifications in one’s thirties, when absolutely no-one cares about them), she then uses these images of herself as a means to control the male population she so resents. It is reminiscent of Julia Roberts’ line in ‘Pretty Woman’: ‘I say how, I say when, I say how…’ And then Julia cries. I imagine that Ms James must feel perilously close to tears on all occasions. It is exhausting to maintain such a facade day-in, day-out. I have experience of this: austistic people, particularly women, ‘mask’. We do so in order that we can maintain a social face and operate in a ‘normal’ social space.
Her whole life is this facade.
When someone is this insecure, their emotional growth is stunted: they are unable to mature at an average rate, and mentally exist in the 11-18 year old sphere. Ms James’ responses are almost, without exception, childish. Someone disagrees with her? She spitefully seeks revenge, seeks them out, tries to use their own feelings against them. Someone contradicts her ‘woman of the working people’ (while taking numerous expensive holidays and spending a fortune on redecoration and renovation of her second home): they’re ‘jealous’. Someone gives her good advice on child nutrition? She stubbornly continues to feed her growing child a very restrictive diet (completely lacking in nutrients, proteins, complex carbohydrates and fibre) more suited for a 10month old, and then complains that he is a ‘picky eater’. She acts like a martyr for having procreated, fabricating a birth trauma because she simply cannot process the fact that she is now, and will ever be a parent, and believes that she ‘deserves’ a daughter who sleeps through the night. What she ‘deserves’ at this point is a wake-up call. Her needs are now secondary. If she is unable to cope with the minimal amount of parenting she does, she should have the child adopted. Harsh, maybe, but it would be a better outcome for Alf if he were the centre of kind, loving, boundary-setting parenting.
She will raise her daughter to be a mini-me: insecure, brash, lazy and defensive, railing at the male sex for all her ills. All the while, her son will be the focal point of her resentment. I would not be at all surprised if he goes no-contact with her once he reaches the age of majority. She needs serious mental help, serious therapy to deal with these deepseated issues. Instead, I imagine that she’ll try to doxx me. (Well, I never ‘take it off Tattle’ because I have no social media. No Twitter, no Facebook, no Instagram, Snapchat or the like. Should she try to identify me via other means I will sue her into oblivion, and ask that she be prosecuted for breaking laws pertaining to malicious communications, harassment and GDPR.) Far easier to lash out than have the courage to be self-critical and acknowledge that she is simply not fine.
And all the while that dear little boy is growing up bereft of attention (the phone, the online world is of more importance), adequate nutrition (which may lower his IQ by up to 10 points), and a source of resentment who is dumped on as many people Ms James can bribe or pay to take care of him.
There is so much more I could say, but I’ve ranted long enough - as you were, Tattlers. Lovely day x
I’ve been getting the notifications of you interactivity with old posts on the threads over the past 24 hours, wondering whether you were just reading having wandered over from another thread or whether you were perhaps a lurking reporter.

I am over the moon to see that you have written this post!
Sometimes I wonder if we few regular posters are the ones who are seeing it wrong, because there are so few of us on this thread, so to have fresh eyes look at it all and see what we see, and write it so eloquently, is wonderful.

Lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Micernice

Zika, the flights, the pregnancy and lack of hospitals all for going on a (albeit stunning) beach holiday. So many other places she could have gone. She just wanted to be an instawhore and I have no idea how she justifies it.

Saying 'ive always been a traveller and staying safe at home is not for me' is also bullshit, you went to the Maldives love it's not exactly travelling to experience rich cultural differences. Not slagging off the Maldives at all but she's making out like shes been backpacking through Vietnam.

Reactions: 36

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Thanks @InTheDollsHouse for the thread title.

There were so many great suggestions as Ash is the gift that just keeps giving (but not to her son).

Crazy it's only been 3 weeks since the last thread. So much to recap, I'm sure I've missed some corkers.

Alf continued to disturb Ashley's sleep by awaking multiple times in the night. Ashley ensured he got back to sleep by using flash photography in his face, oh, and in hers too as she faked sleep next to him taking multiple selfies.

Then she dropped the bombshell that they weren't buying their own son a Christmas gift. It's ok though, she brought the entire back catalogue of 'That's not my...' books for his childminder where he can enjoy them but he's still not allowed to borrow books from a library as he has to learn to be 'Kind'. At the same aforementioned childminders, Alf plays with a kitchen that he LOVES, but Ash didn't see the point in letting him have the same enjoyment at home. (Don't worry though, Snoops mum Ashley's mum rectified this by buying him a similar one for Christmas).

Ash continued to dress like a walking Pinterest advertisement. Beige and bland, but do not fear, the underwear shots still made a weekly appearance.

Tommy couldn't go to France as nobody did their research and his Passport wasn't accepted.

Thankfully his Passport was renewed so they could enjoy a last-minute, cheaper than BA, long haul flight to the Maldives.

Ashley is currently enjoying her break by pretending she's at home, describing the entire contents of her luggage by means of undeclared affiliated links. I'm sure the 78p she'll earn will go far towards paying off that holiday bill.

And last but not least, we discovered she is telepathic . What a skill she has kept hidden. I think the telepathy only works when you're in close range, bit like a TV remote needs to point at a TV, Ashley actually has to spend time with her son in order for the vibes to transmit.

Lovely day 🍉 🧀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Fuck she’s making me angry today. She’s clearly put 10p in her bullshit machine and is excited to see what comes out.
For someone who experienced such a traumatic birth she doesn’t half bang on about it.
I barely talk about my birth, the flashbacks alone are enough to stop me.
My husband also knows it’s unlikely we will have a second child because of the trauma I suffered and the genuine impact it had on my first year of motherhood.
I still cherished every minute I got to spend with my little one. Even on the hard, dark days.
She’s just a horrible, horrible woman who resents Alf but represents herself as a brilliant mum.
Like others have said I don’t know any mum that purports themselves to be brilliant… I know plenty that have said they could do better but are always doing their best. Myself included.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

msmith2006

VIP Member
Eye roll

I hate to go against the crowd but jeesh.. looks like a thread full of world’s top parents! Her blinking is definitely the most annoying thing on the planet and she is definitely not a face for the working class or even middle class… but come on. Picking apart her sons life and pointing out how he is unloved by his mother? Perhaps look past the tongue licking thing on her story and look instead at the sustained eye contact and natural instinct to kiss his head. It is clear they have a strong bond. Getting at some old points- I think the not letting him take home books from the library is more recognition of the fact that they’re more privileged than other users of the library, potentially. But I think you all know that and choose to ignore it. Children get sick and, especially when it’s repetitive, can be draining for parents. To all you who just want to cuddle up to your kids when they’re sick- your kids musnt actually get sick or you’re lying. Kids can go back to school 24 hours after being on an antibiotic for strep throat etc, I’m sure they didn’t abandon their son the second they picked up the prescription. Parenting is definitely an amazing, precious privilege but my god, it is a shock to the system going from 0-1 child, it’s unfortunate that someone being honest about their feelings and thoughts throughout pregnancy and parenthood can be scrutinised so much by other women… come on🤷🏻‍♀️
99.9 of parents on this thread have ever referred to themselves as a top parent. The only one doing that is the “really brilliant Mum” Ashley who lets their kid lie in vomit & faeces overnight cos she can’t be arsed to check his monitor even when she’s pregnant and sober, who lets him exist on a diet of watermelon and cheese, who allows her whole social media following to know his home address, where his childminder is and the details of how many bowel movements he has a day. The woman who openly discusses how she didn’t want to be a mum, didn’t want a boy, says how boring the baby stage was, doesn’t buy him clothes that fit despite immense privilege and filling her maternity wardrobe with an untold amount of clothes, documents his every move on social media including flash photography at 4am when he can’t sleep, doesn’t bother buying him Christmas or birthday presents and fobs him off to Nana at every single opportunity

But yeah, us really brilliant Tattlers are the issue. Lovely day x

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I hate to go against the crowd but jeesh.. looks like a thread full of world’s top parents! Her blinking is definitely the most annoying thing on the planet and she is definitely not a face for the working class or even middle class… but come on. Picking apart her sons life and pointing out how he is unloved by his mother? Perhaps look past the tongue licking thing on her story and look instead at the sustained eye contact and natural instinct to kiss his head. It is clear they have a strong bond. Getting at some old points- I think the not letting him take home books from the library is more recognition of the fact that they’re more privileged than other users of the library, potentially. But I think you all know that and choose to ignore it. Children get sick and, especially when it’s repetitive, can be draining for parents. To all you who just want to cuddle up to your kids when they’re sick- your kids musnt actually get sick or you’re lying. Kids can go back to school 24 hours after being on an antibiotic for strep throat etc, I’m sure they didn’t abandon their son the second they picked up the prescription. Parenting is definitely an amazing, precious privilege but my god, it is a shock to the system going from 0-1 child, it’s unfortunate that someone being honest about their feelings and thoughts throughout pregnancy and parenthood can be scrutinised so much by other women… come on🤷🏻‍♀️
Hi ash x

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
“No matter what happens 2023 will always be the year we meet our baby girl”. Whilst Alf’s cast to the side in his pram exhausted after being hauled to Timbucktwo and back. Just about sums up his life.

What about the year Alf becomes a big brother? Meets his sibling? She becomes a mum of 2? He’s literally discarded like a piece of rubbish. I hate her so much. That poor little boy 💔

• Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
To all you who just want to cuddle up to your kids when they’re sick- your kids musnt actually get sick or you’re lying. Kids can go back to school 24 hours after being on an antibiotic for strep throat etc, I’m sure they didn’t abandon their son the second they picked up the prescription.
You think it’s a lie that people want to cuddle their kids when they’re sick? Be their safe space and tell them it’s ok?
And they may be able to go back to school on antibiotics but they can’t go to nursery with sickness and diarrhoea which is what she did/tried to do. “He seems ok now” is not the rule.

Do you also thinks it’s normal to “dread spending long periods of time” with your children as Ashley does? There was a spreadsheet at one point, something like one afternoon spent alone with Alf in 2 weeks. I think it was that week she had the nanny collect Alf from the childminder so she could go to a promo event that she “didn’t know anything about or anyone there”. She also claimed she couldn’t cuddle him to sleep because she was too bony so Tommy had do it. There’s also the family Cyprus holiday putting their 18 month old into the day care that he hated and with baby sitters of an evening because she wanted to have ‘us time’, play uno and get some time in the sun, that was the priority.

Don’t you find it weird that she sustains eye contact and kisses his head then looks to the camera? Look at Tommy’s shadow roaming around them in her latest story.

Ashley openly resents her child. It’s all there, she puts it out there. No one here is saying they’re perfect but we don’t shout about our failings on Instagram to thousands and make a joke of it, like “oops”, as she did with Alf laying in his own shit all night. Why even share that?!

On top of that she didn’t buy her child a Christmas present because ‘he doesn’t understand it anyway’ but gave the dog gifts.

B7EF5392-A341-4A0F-B782-BC5A4CA256C1.jpeg
FD98136A-D48B-4043-BB28-7BA68B7DA5A7.jpeg

She also fabricates all sorts for the ‘gram such as her horrific birth and being stitched wrong which she later disproved herself, it’s still there in highlights. She lied about attending the Sarah Everard vigil “I was there, I saw it” - she wasn’t. She claims body positivity and no touch ups meanwhile having multiple injectables and edits her pictures. She talks of her close relationship with Caroline Flack that apparently didn’t exist and claims ‘be kind’ while sending multiple threatening and menacing messages to other women alluding to their own personal fears and self doubts. She sets herself out as something she very much isn’t then expects no one to question it.
0D37BE44-9D80-4184-A793-632323EC97EE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
We’ve actually just said today that many of us feel like we aren’t good enough parents, so your post has made me laugh that you think we must all be amazing!

I’m going to disagree that anyone picks apart Alfie’s life - it’s Ash and Tommy’s parenting (or lack of) that we discuss. Nothing at all is Alf’s fault and no one here wants to pick his life apart. Far from it.

I could reply to each point but I don’t want to seem like I’m attacking your post - because I’m not!

Where you may see sustained eye contact and natural instinct, I and many others see something different.

Ultimately if you choose - as Ashley has - to put your life and your child online for all to see, people will make comment on it.
That’s the beauty of this forum. We aren’t contacting her. She doesn’t have to read a single word 🙂

• Heart

potatoface431

Chatty Member
I find it such an odd mindset, do you suddenly stop being a mum when they’re older? I’m in my 30s and my mum still very much puts her needs aside sometimes for me and my siblings. I still need my mum at my age! My other half is in his 40s and still needs his mum! They both constantly worry about us and think about us and do nice things for us. They’ve not just gone back to their pre child life now we’re adults. Being a parent is forever. I hope my kids grow up knowing they will always be at the top of my priority pile and I would drop everything to help them. Maybe I’m just a massive wetty idk 😂
Wish we knew a bit more about her relationship with her parents…

• Heart
LOL at her apparently being surprised that a resort in the fucking Maldives was ‘really nice’. It was never going to be a run down hotel on the outskirts of Magaluf was it?!

And Alf is nearly TWO and she’s only just realising she can properly interact with him?! No wonder he’s coming across as being behind, she’d just written him off as a Maris Piper potato all his little life.

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Why do these morons try and back up influencers on their Tattle threads. I think it’s hilarious. Stop wasting your time. Ash isn’t gonna seek you out and gift you an AllPlants or a VP ring to say thanks ok x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Cariad

VIP Member
Ok let's break this down.....they went exploring the island by bike today....nothing wrong with that, and it's the most interaction you've done with him on holiday , but for the love of god will you do it safely and use the correct safety equipment when cycling with Alf
no helmet
no shoes
incorrect use of rear seat....his bare feet are resting directly on the moving wheel 😬😡...his legs should be placed either side of carrier and he should be wearing shoes.
there's also Ashley cycling wearing flipflops....fine if you're feeling lucky but not advised when heavily pregnant and centre of gravity altered, when you could so easily lose your footing....an accident waiting to happen
3AE4B714-BD89-4DE8-AE05-F7302C78EDA0.jpeg
8106066F-14C0-4BA3-A378-E861D4D28D2B.jpeg

62E8A516-2104-4E5D-8D9D-FE71427C7631.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

lalalalaletmecomplain

This sudden love for Alfie is hormones. I was obsessed with my dog and my husband when I was pregnant. Both annoy the shit out of me now…

• Haha