Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I felt bad sending my wee one to nursery when she had decided to get up at 4.30am! never mind after a 1.30am and travelling that far, and on his birthday!

LOL at ‘back to the grind’ getting her hair and make up done 🤣 ps the hair is dreadful?! It looks way better when she does it herself with the dyson

Reactions: 18
I'm so annoyed with TNB because he seemed like the parent who actually liked his child. Guess he's just as fucked up as trashy is. Love to know what NNB thinks.
I'm starting to think Alf will actually get the better end of the deal being ignored by Ash during his childhood as princess thumb isn't going to be able to blink without her mother's opinion or judgment.

Reactions: 11
Just catching up… been busy at actual work! Wow so poor exhausted pregnant Ashley got to have a day off to recover from her long haul flight and give her chance to take her Christmas decorations down… bleeping hell Ash most of us did that last week in between going out to work all day, not because we’ve all been to the bleeping Maldives for 10 nights! She is literally on another planet isn’t she. And poor little Alf was forced to go to the childminder even though he was probably exhausted himself, she riles me so much! So glad he got his little birthday celebration at the childminders, more than his pathetic parents could do for him, although he has just been to an all inclusive luxury resort in the Maldives where he wasn’t dumped with any old random hotel staff member, he got to point at the sharks every single night for 2 minutes, got to push his mum on the tree swing every day while she posed for the tripod and even got to try a croissant so I guess he should consider himself very lucky really!
He also got to lick her tongue which im sure was a great treat!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you not want to spend his birthday with him 😩 I’d say as much if it was a struggling family who had no choice but to work but my god

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is this it? “Back to the grind”? Flogging that All Plants slop required hair and make up 🤣 The woman is a pisstaking clown ffs. Very clever Trashley. She will probably earn more claiming back the hair and make up as expenses 🙄 P.S your hair looks tit.
4658B1DC-FBAA-4FBB-8BCE-64E9431032F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her ‘shoot’ was 30 seconds of laying out some microwave meals and filming herself eating one 😂😂

Does she know any songs other than ‘send me on my way’ and ‘oogum boogum’?

Find it very strange that she’s prepared to accept Harry’s ‘truth’ but not the truth anyone else presents to her when it’s contrary to what she believes to be true.

She said agreed with Harry speaking up about Caroline Flack’s death and the press twisted it. It was Caroline’s own publicist that took issue with it and broadcast her thoughts to the press. Angry that he presumed to know anything about her death and Ash has now don’t the same thing on Twitter. Can’t imagine she’s popular with their camp.

Reactions: 12
ah... so this is the kind of “shoots” she’s talking about. she mentioned before it requires all day. poor girl must be exhausted from her shooting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she offering maternity outfit ideas so she can aff link (or not) everything? I can’t see why else she would assume people would want fashion advice from her.

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon allplants pay for her to have her hair and makeup done?? Otherwise why on earth would you pay to have it done just to film that?? She gets someone in to film her content too doesn’t she. She really is a talentless twit. At least a lot of influencers create their own content (and do their own hair and make up) themselves, showing that they at least have some skills.

Reactions: 14
B65AC9C9-2B59-49C8-996F-8538465890B6.png

Yeah because that blue tracksuit looked really restrictive, deffo needed to change into comfies.

Reactions: 14
For the love of god can someone show her how to wear a bleeping beanie hat correctly

Stupid condom head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I follow the food medic and she plugs all plants, but it seems like a much more genuine ad, like someone who would actually use them.
Why would all plants use ash? Shouldn't she be, oh i dunno, eating with her family?! Not these sad little microwave meals.
She did not look like she enjoyed it either 😆 how does all plants approve these awful ads

Reactions: 7
Hang on a minute i thought that was a joke?? So someone bought that for her? Well thats a dumb present what 1st baby arrives on time. What a dumb thing to do. But sweet i guess. A bit rude to give it away. And who the duck would want a necklace with some random date. Wtf. I hope i have all that wrong!!
Nope, you've pretty much nailed it.

There's posts about it somewhere but she asked if anyone had a baby born that day and she'd give it away.

I'm sure she complained about it being thin too.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.