Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advises pregnant women to not visit Zika virus infected countries, whilst visiting said infected country pregnant? bleeping moron.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You absolutely under no circumstances give paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time. There should be a minimum of two hours between the different medications, and four hours between a dose of the same one.

She is effectively overdosing her child.
Right? She’s dosing him as if he were an adult. Paracetamol and Ibuprofen is fine - Nurofen even makes ‘Nuramol’, a combo-pill; but for a baby? Who at the time was under two? What about his poor liver?!!

Reactions: 6
This is exactly what I’ve always been taught, all the doctors say it’s ok if 2 hours between doses. Because fevers / pain can spike again after 2 hours then they’ve got something to carry them over until the next medicine.
This woman is unbelievable, and the excuse of his ears?? He’s not a tiny baby!! Let him eat something or drink a cup of milk whilst taking off

Nice break from cooking or cleaning? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give it a rest you lying shite you never cook !!!!! Or clean 😂
“*I* knew the flight was going to be hard so *I* pushed through and accepted it.” Me, myself and I strikes again.

Reactions: 13
We actually cancelled our honeymoon to the Maldives because I was unexpectedly pregnant and we didn’t want to risk it with Zika…

She is an absolute joke

Reactions: 16
Came on to say the exact same thing! Grade A student right there … visiting a country at risk of zika. She has absolutely lied to the doctor foing her fit to fly about where she is going, no way they would sign off on that

Reactions: 12
So she’s planning on flying solo to a wedding in Portugal with baby girl after 7 weeks?
Wow. Best hope there are NO complications in her section recovery then. I’ve known plenty be absolutely fine by then, but is it certain enough to be planning foreign travel?
I’m putting that on the list of things Ashley says they will never happen! Right after the US road trip 😂

Reactions: 9
Bet she doesn’t end up travelling alone with the baby! Tommy will fly with her and Alf will presumably be left with the grandparents for the weekend.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So she knew Alf gets ear pain when taking off and landing but still decided to save a few pennies by taking 3 flights on the way there! That's 3 take offs and 3 landings for poor drugged up Alf. Shes so so selfish, this holiday was all about her. Even Tommy seemed to spend most of it at the gym, he doesn't strike me as a 'sitting on the beach all day type'.

This holiday was atrocious behaviour, and she doesn't see it at all. Alf must fit into her life, regardless of his needs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
At the end of the day it still boils down to her not actually giving a tit about her kids. It’s always what SHE wants. SHE wants to eat dangerous foods. SHE wants to go to the Maldives. The safety of her baby doesn’t come before her even though she’s having a girl. Awful woman

Reactions: 14
She has absolutely no idea of the dangers does she?
It was a ‘short flight’ to the nearest hospital, ok and what are their NICU like? Do they have one? Would she have been ok with staying there for 3+months?
I’d hate for anything to ever happen to her but she is so bleeping deluded & has the attitude of “it can never happen to me” 🤬

Which is why I’m guessing she thinks her c-section will be similar to a 5 ⭐ hotel stay and her recovery will be magical 💫 💫

I worked with a parent who took their 5week old abroad to turkey, the baby got bronchiolitis and they had to stay 6 weeks in the hospital out there and her breathing now at 5 whenever she gets a cold is still horrific.
But of course Ashley is going to take her abroad alone not long after birth when you’re not meant to carry anything for a good few weeks 😒

Reactions: 21
The wedding in Portugal will be someones who high profile I reckon. It’s got to have the insta content to drag an unvaxxed newborn to Portugal

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It was a ‘short flight’ to the nearest hospital, ok and what are their NICU like?
A short flight by sea plane or helicopter though!! Not air ambulance or similar, with an emergency care paramedic or midwife on board!

Reactions: 14
Me and my husband were deluded enough to think we would take my baby out of the country for a wedding at 6 weeks old. We couldn't even get her registered for 3 months due to the horrendous wait at City Council, you can't get a passport for a baby without registering them first. I wonder if grade A trash thought about this.
IF she does manage to, you can bet she will complain about the Patriarchy that you have to take your babies birth certificate with you if you have a different second name when taking them out the country (due to using the dads second name, which is so funny isn't?-that was a trash impression haha)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.