Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not his mum.. but he acts like her dad 🤮😂 ‘hey love’ is something my parents say…

Morning Trash and baby GIRL. When the reveal comes out I think we need to descend for shits and gigs. What a bleeping idiot 😂
So it's ok for Tommy to leave food for her and get her bed ready for her cos she's the hardest working woman in the world .....but you can bet Trashley would never reciprocate the gesture
hail the patriarchy 🙄😬

Reactions: 15
So it's ok for Tommy to leave food for her and get her bed ready for her cos she's the hardest working woman in the world .....but you can bet Trashley would never reciprocate the gesture
hail the patriarchy 🙄😬
Yeah, she's definitely the most important person in that household, and she's not his mum y'know 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yes I can’t believe she actually typed out the caption… it’s not even auto captions 🫣 It’s like she wanted to give her tattle thread a boost 😂
It has been a bit quiet since she's become the best mum in the world and most hardworking woman in Britain 🥱

Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hail the patriarchy 🙄😬
Do you remember that person who dared suggest she packed a red bull in her hospital bag for Tommy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The messages she tried to cover up starts with an S so I reckon it’s something along the lines of “she is laying on my bladder” or something along the whiney tone that she always projects 🎻

Reactions: 13
We must remember that she is the only person in the world who has had a baby and suffered discomfort, tiredness etc, despite the fact the rest of us just get on with our daily lives without making such a song and dance about it. Most of us have to get by without private physios, private birth consultants, private hospital deliveries etc.

Reactions: 11
My other half never laid out my clothes for me, he wouldn't even know what to put out and would get it completely wrong 😅 I don't know whether to be impressed or confused 😅
I find it so weird how he does stuff like that but she would never, ever reciprocate. I remember when someone said ‘oh make sure your partner has snacks for themselves in the hospital bag’ and she was like ‘I’m not his mum, he will pack his own bag’ - but Tommy is laying out her clothes?!
I would appreciate my husband leaving me some food etc but laying out clothes is a bit odd to me, very infantilising.

Reactions: 21
I find it so weird how he does stuff like that but she would never, ever reciprocate. I remember when someone said ‘oh make sure your partner has snacks for themselves in the hospital bag’ and she was like ‘I’m not his mum, he will pack his own bag’ - but Tommy is laying out her clothes?!
I would appreciate my husband leaving me some food etc but laying out clothes is a bit odd to me, very infantilising.
Yea, laying out clothes is totally strange! She absolutely laid into the person that gave the advice about the drinks/snacks and change of clothes for the birthing partner. That’s Trash all over, ask for advice but then totally rip it apart. She is something else alright.

Reactions: 8
I don't pick out what my husband wears or what he dresses our son in when he's looking after him, so I definitely wouldn't want or expect (or even understand why) he would pick out my clothes....all very odd.

Reactions: 5
She's such a dick.
"Ooh think about packing a red bull for Tommy" "No, I'm his partner not his mother he will pack his own bag"
*Proceeds to ensure Tommy gets her clothes ready for bed and food/snacks* cause she works so hard...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s definitely some mixed messages with her ranting and hatred of men.
“ don’t look at me” ( but I’ll needlessly photograph myself in my bra/ pants every day)

“ don’t expect me to wait on you”
( but I’ll take take take everything from you, even though I’m a strong independent woman who doesn’t need anyone…)

Hmm… You’d think there are some serious daddy issues at play given she secretly wants to be looked after? What’s her history? What happened to create all this vitriol and point proving ?

They are obviously sleeping separately which is very early on in the relationship to be resorting to that.

And finally, for all the time she spends on the internet , she really should look at some of the public speaking advice… and how not to say “like” in every sentence. She purports to be educated and have qualifications but when every sentence is punctuated with a billion “likes” it just makes her sound uninformed, uneducated and ,you know, like, stupid. Like.

Reactions: 14
Not to defend her but she’s said that they sleep separately when she’s doing GB news or getting in late for whatever reason. TNB gets up early with Alf and leaves her to sleep so neither of them are disturbed. Tbf it makes sense if you can do it.

Reactions: 12
Not to defend her but she’s said that they sleep separately when she’s doing GB news or getting in late for whatever reason. TNB gets up early with Alf and leaves her to sleep so neither of them are disturbed. Tbf it makes sense if you can do it.
Well she won't be able to do that when baby thumb arrives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon they’ve been sleeping separately for a while then he popped over to get her pregnant. She was always led in bed taking photos of herself ‘having an early night’

• Haha
"Our journey with sleep has been unique". Of course it has because you can't possibly be ordinary. 🙄🙄🙄. Plus no one with any sense puts their child to bed in such a death trap... cot bumpers with ties!! 🤯

Reactions: 14
It really really pisses me off that she’s so dismissive of cot bumper safety. I just do not understand why you’d willingly not only endanger your child, but preach the virtues of it to other (potentially desperate/vulnerable) mums. But just shrug it off as ‘mum police’.

Reactions: 11
It really really pisses me off that she’s so dismissive of cot bumper safety. I just do not understand why you’d willingly not only endanger your child, but preach the virtues of it to other (potentially desperate/vulnerable) mums. But just shrug it off as ‘mum police’.
Same as forward facing car seat. Her own personal research is obviously better than all the expert research, testing and even accident stats. The aesthetic is more important than her child's safety. Just like another influencer giving her toddler bunches of whole grapes because she smooshes them up so she doesn't need to cut them. The sheer arrogance and disregard for their child's safety is breathtaking.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.