Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title won by @Primrose2 with 63 reactions.

Anyone fancy doing a recap? I have to do breakfast for my two little boys because I'm actually a mum and don't pretend to be one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Front garden is just awful, they spent a shed load of money and it looks terrible. The grass will grow over the paving slabs, assuming its real and not fake, leaves will end up in the stones and will need sieving constantly , and the stones will very quickly get dirty and grubby and need cleaning. On the contrary that is not a low maintenance front garden, it's high maintenance and chavvy at that. There's a pub Hotel near me that had a similar design and they've changed it now.

Front garden is just awful, they spent a shed load of money and it looks terrible. The grass will grow over the paving slabs, assuming its real and not fake, leaves will end up in the stones and will need sieving constantly , and the stones will very quickly get dirty and grubby and need cleaning. On the contrary that is not a low maintenance front garden, it's high maintenance and chavvy at that. There's a pub Hotel near me that had a similar design and they've changed it now.
You’re forgetting the bin shed that looks ‘so chic’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over how ugly that ‘garden’ is 😂 it looks like something from a playmobil set

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If TNB said he ‘made’ her fill his water bottle there would be hell to pay. She’d rant for days about how she’s his partner not his mother, how she chooses him but not to be his slave, she can’t be made to do things because she’s her own person and all sorts of shite.
Double standard Ash strikes again
5EF76453-CE0A-4159-8C3F-3724C64C44CF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The way she speaks about Tommy so openly is disgusting I think. I wonder how she speaks to him at home behind closed doors? With her demands now she’s pregnant.. imagine if that was a man towards a woman. She’s just vile!

Reactions: 13
The way she speaks about Tommy so openly is disgusting I think. I wonder how she speaks to him at home behind closed doors? With her demands now she’s pregnant.. imagine if that was a man towards a woman. She’s just vile!
It was very telling when someone here revealed that they know friends of Tommy’s and the best thing they had to say about Ashley is that “She’s not as bad in real life…” (/words to that effect). Hardly a resounding compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she even widen the path?? It makes no sense when her front door is so narrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“tommy fill my water bottle. im so exhausted from working. i just made a reel in my knickers and now i need to google the topic for gb news. you got me pregnant tommy do your part love, im too boney” 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The more I see of that garden the more ridiculous it looks. I’d rather have the bleeping before

Reactions: 9
The more I see of that garden the more ridiculous it looks. I’d rather have the bleeping before
I seriously thought the same thing. 🤣🤣🤣 imagine having all that spare cash to throw around and having no taste or personality 🤣

Reactions: 8
I guess there isn't much to recap.

- she's doing more stories of being a doting mother since SS intervened. A lot less bitching and moaning about Alf.

- she's still pregnant and prancing about in her knickers. But for feminism. Not the male gaze.

- she still appears on GB News unprepared and uneducated every single week.

- she is trying to be ReLaTaBlE with the cost of living crisis, but ultimately shes very privileged, has 2 houses, rents 1 out & has just had her front and back garden done (both of which look TERRIBLE). Oh, and she's getting private scans and a c-section at the Portland. See - relatable 🤥

Can't think of anything else. But she's been quite dull now SS are involved. The only content she has is recycled tit that she's done to death about the patriarchy and feminism and how life is apparently over at 25.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I guess there isn't much to recap.

- she's doing more stories of being a doting mother since SS intervened. A lot less bitching and moaning about Alf.

- she's still pregnant and prancing about in her knickers. But for feminism. Not the male gaze.

- she still appears on GB News unprepared and uneducated every single week.

- she is trying to be ReLaTaBlE with the cost of living crisis, but ultimately shes very privileged, has 2 houses, rents 1 out & has just had her front and back garden done (both of which look TERRIBLE). Oh, and she's getting private scans and a c-section at the Portland. See - relatable 🤥

Can't think of anything else. But she's been quite dull now SS are involved. The only content she has is recycled tit that she's done to death about the patriarchy and feminism and how life is apparently over at 25.
Thank you! Perfect catch up 😂I've missed alot of her informative content cus yknow, working a shite paid job to pay the bills 🙄

Reactions: 6
If anyone wants to spend £55 on 48 bottles of sparkling fruit water she’s got a discount code.

What a wanker 😂
Are they seriously that expensive?! 😂🙈 shitting hell. Not even bottles, little cans. Bet their recycling is mental, all them cans and all plants boxes 😂 ….at least Alf doesn’t contribute to it, pouches don’t go in recycling 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The contents of that fridge were quite telling. Token watermelon and grated cheese with 2/3 eggs.

Cannot wait for this baby to arrive when Alf just turns 2. Terrible 2’s aren’t a myth. Wonder if she will tell us next April if she’s lost her tit with him by then 🍿

Reactions: 9
If anyone wants to spend £55 on 48 bottles of sparkling fruit water she’s got a discount code.

What a wanker 😂
I cant breathe 🤣🤣🤣
No cost of living crisis there with her ridiculous water and her Essex Zebra Crossing 🤣🤣🤣
Lovely Day 🥴🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.