Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregnant Then Screwed and her best mate Stella Creasy also had very high profile campaigns about the misinformation that existed re pregnant women and the vaccine. They (and others) had to fight bloody hard to get pregnant women prioritised I seem to remember? Or even just allowed the vaccine!? You’d think she’d remember this tit as she claims to be all about raising other women up (unless they dare to question or disagree with her).

Reactions: 14
She believes her own lies. I think she truly believes she is the victim in all of these things. She creates these situations in her head. It’s not right.

She’s also showing a (very common) misunderstanding of how the vaccine works. It does reduce transmission. Didn’t do her research there, did she?! Probably skim read something and decided she knew it all as usual.

Reactions: 18
She’s been sucked in by Bev whatsername, the Olympic rowers ex wife. Seen her comment on her few of her conspiracy theory Twitter posts.

Reactions: 5
1D9F8CDE-A39B-409F-A185-1088556E32C1.jpeg
So her grandma got her first vaccination when Alf was a week old...no mention of her feeling traumatised then or getting her vaccination then 🙄....everything she says is manipulating the narrative to portray her as a victim

Reactions: 15
What I would do to watch Piers Morgan annihilate Ashley James on social media, or even better, a panel on TV 😂

She still hasn’t deleted that persons comment about her having a girl. Just goes to show she doesn’t read her comments much and only gives a tit about the engagement. Not engaging with people.

Reactions: 17
She really hates her family doesn’t she.

That entire undercurrent - anti-vax narrative, didn’t want to be blamed…by her family, because who else would really care. Same with that narcissist video the other day.

Tommy & his family enable her behaviour, it seems like her family don’t (ie not at her beck and call whenever it suits her) so therefore she is victim Ash.

Reactions: 11
Her real regret over lockdown is that she settled down in a whim and has a child in an attempt to stay relevant as she didn’t know what life going forward was going to look like for someone who essentially pretended to DJ and travel blog for a living. THAT is what she is bitter about, she just projects it onto everything and everyone else
Spot on xx

What I would do to watch Piers Morgan annihilate Ashley James on social media, or even better, a panel on TV 😂

She still hasn’t deleted that persons comment about her having a girl. Just goes to show she doesn’t read her comments much and only gives a tit about the engagement. Not engaging with people.
It took her about a week to notice the Sarah Everard comments too xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She really hates her family doesn’t she.

That entire undercurrent - anti-vax narrative, didn’t want to be blamed…by her family, because who else would really care. Same with that narcissist video the other day.

Tommy & his family enable her behaviour, it seems like her family don’t (ie not at her beck and call whenever it suits her) so therefore she is victim Ash.
THIS! Her family don’t seem present at all. She’s gone from daydreaming about Alf and Jasper growing up close together and how her narcissist sister are so close but parenting differently doesn’t impact anything. But she never sees or speaks about them.
She’ll read this and plan a play date for this weekend no doubt 🤣

Reactions: 12
THIS! Her family don’t seem present at all. She’s gone from daydreaming about Alf and Jasper growing up close together and how her narcissist sister are so close but parenting differently doesn’t impact anything. But she never sees or speaks about them.
She’ll read this and plan a play date for this weekend no doubt 🤣
When was the last time she visited her parents, or took TNB and Alf to show her round her childhood haunts oop north....probably because there's not a gifted stay involved or a photoshoot

Reactions: 13
In that Twitter clip she said she had to do ‘a lot of her pregnancy and childbirth alone’. Was she not shacked up with TNB when pregnant, so not alone then. Did she have to do part of her birth alone? I hope she’s not bullshitting because I have friends who had to go through most of the birth of their babies without their partner in the room because of covid, and it sounded bleeping hard. If she’s just jumping on that bandwagon, which wouldn’t surprise me, then duck her.
I had my daughter 3 months before Alf and my partner was allowed with me the entire time! Only thing he missed out on was scans

Does Ashley not know that the internet exists and people can see her previous comments? How can anyone be that bad at lying and continue to do it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I had my daughter 3 months before Alf and my partner was allowed with me the entire time! Only thing he missed out on was scans
Although I had my first daughter nearly 30 years ago , I had to have numerous scans / appts from 6 weeks onwards due to prev miscarriages....because of work commitments husband (he was a Dr at hospital a distance from where I was being seen) was only able to come to my 12 week scan , when I'd already had weeks of stressful scans and hospital appointments on my own and continued to do so throughout my pregnancy
There are numerous photos/ videos of TNB at Alf's birth , and she got home 24 hrs later so her saying she gave birth alone is a load of twaddle ...and she than had a photoshoot at her flat shortly after Alf's birth , so not exactly isolated!

Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t believe how much she lies & how much she believes her own lies. The fact she works on the show she does is dangerous with the bullshit she spouts.
This has really touched a nerve with me but I honestly can’t stand people who can sit on tv & bare face lie about everything. GB News is a pile of shite anyway but they feed into her massive ego

Reactions: 18
Hopefully Mother and Baby magazine never feature her again. I don't know if she got paid for that article (most likely she did) but they must be fuming that she took their money and now she's crying on TV about it.

Reactions: 14
Oh dear lord, apparently she's hosting an event today in collaboration with the Home Office to tackle violence against women and children and she thinks it's appropriate to post a make up transformation ending with a sexy wink to camera. It's it just me or does anyone else think that's inappropriate/icky?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Sexualising violence against women and children wtf? She looks like she’s dressed up for an awards ceremony! It’s tasteless and something she’ll never relate to. Why pick her of all people ffs

Reactions: 16
The Home Office aren’t allowed to pay for things like that, due to it being public funds. So she’ll be one of the only people who’ll do it for no fee, just the photo opportunity.

Same as when she was ‘invited to Downing Street by Theresa May’ - of course she wasn’t, 84World got the sniff of a photo op and our Ashley is too gullible / self involved to realise nobody actually cares she’s there

Reactions: 8
Still can’t understand how Alf is nearly 2 and she’s just practicing now with him going up and down the stairs?!

Reactions: 22
She is a bleeping liar. I’ve never watched GB news but that show and that clip has me raging. We all know Ashley had the jab after Alf was born and told people to stop messaging her with misinformation regarding the vaccine and breastfeeding.

We all feel anger towards covid/the government/the lockdowns in one way or another. I was induced alone, spent 30 hours alone in early labour on an antenatal ward and then eventually was moved to delivery and allowed my husband in with me. I had to go outside to the car park to see him as I was so scared and ended up vomiting everywhere from the stress and was sent back inside alone on a wheelchair! I subsequently ended up with an emergency c-sec, a blood transfusion, a baby with sepsis and six full days in the hospital alone with NO VISITORS. My experience was extremely upsetting, my husband was devastated that he missed out on our daughters first week of life…. but this still was absolutely nothing compared to those who had to give birth completely alone without a birthing partner, the parent restrictions on visiting children’s wards, the people who were unable to be by their family members side as they died. There are countless tragic and traumatic stories out there. Ashley’s is not one of them.

I’ve always believed that everyone is entitled to feel anger or upset towards the Covid situation and lockdown, but the fact she will blatantly LIE on live television about her experience has sickened me and further proves she is an attention seeking, vile and self obsessed woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is the Hollyoaks story she's on about

From what I've just read, today is a screening of an episode that will be aired on Monday, but you'd think she's going to Westminster to personally work with the HO.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.