Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash, stop looking at Pinterest and thinking head to toe in cream is a good look.

How nice of Tommy (with the blanked out surname we all know anyway) to look after you tonight. Wft do you do for him? Absolutely nothing.

But obviously you can't do anything for others being the hardest working woman in Britain 🎖

Reactions: 10
I mean, we all knew it was a girl anyway considering how happy and smug she’s been this pregnancy, and how gutted she was with Alf. Poor baby boy

Reactions: 18
My other half never laid out my clothes for me, he wouldn't even know what to put out and would get it completely wrong 😅 I don't know whether to be impressed or confused 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How has the hardest working woman in Britain who is also a grade A student gone and slipped out her gender reveal on a story?! Do we think her mag deal with fall through on the back of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Weird how the story she was careful to say ‘they’ about baby. But when writing the caption she still typed she. Grade A twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I can’t believe she actually typed out the caption… it’s not even auto captions 🫣 It’s like she wanted to give her tattle thread a boost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.