Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both still managed a date night tonight even though Alf will still be on antibiotics 👍🏽 They're a different breed of parent

Reactions: 11
She got gifted an Artipoppe with Alf already 😂🙄
She will for sure have another one gifted in a more girly colour. Anyone else would refuse a second gifted carrier as it would seem greedy but not our trashley. Will need to be pale pink for the thumb aesthetic

Reactions: 9
Keeping it real in the cost of living crisis by going to a Chinese restaurant in Mayfair where ribs in black bean sauce costs £79 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker but finally had to post.
My god this woman!! She is just unbelievable! So her son has had tonsillitis this week but she’s had to draft his nanna in to look after him… why? I could understand that if she was out to work every day at an actual job but what work has she actually done this week? She even gave up on her stint on GB news this week, not because her son was poorly but because she was! My daughters had tonsillitis quite a few times (think she’s one of those kids that’s prone to it) and it’s grim, it can make them feel so crappy and all I want to do whenever my daughter is suffering with it is be with her to comfort her. Ashley is something else. Her comment about not understanding why people want to be around their poorly children just sums her up as a parent. She is VILE. Horrible cow

Reactions: 27
The fact she even lies about being ill herself? Because if she was she wouldn’t want to be dressing up & going for walks round London. You’d be in bed with a takeaway.
Honestly she is like some of the parents I know who have money yet complain about cost of living crisis/hates their kids being sick because it inconveniences their life, have no care for their child’s health or wellbeing.
She doesn’t deserve the life she has & she’s bullshitted her way to get it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.