Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think that after the Everard thing, and all the ASA stuff, she’d be meticulous with checking this tit before she said these things.

Once again it speaks of rich white kid privilege, does it not? ‘I want attention so I’ll cry and cry… forget what I said about it previously, that doesn’t count any more, look at me NOW!’

It’s obviously how she’s always lived her life

Reactions: 15
Somebody please put Piers Morgan onto this load of crap NOW!! First Sarah Everard and now this! Honestly this is out of control now!

Reactions: 7
Somebody please put Piers Morgan onto this load of crap NOW!! First Sarah Everard and now this! Honestly this is out of control now!
the tit Influencer Call Out channel blatantly has spies on Tattle as they’re onto it already. Get it to Piers or PopBitch guys!!

Reactions: 8
Had to go look, bleeping hell 😂

What a liar. She did not give birth alone as she states in this clip. She has numerous posts where her partner is evidently present. Absolutely makes a mockery of women who actually had to give birth alone.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
OMG just listened to it and she actually says she had the vaccine while pregnant to protect her terminally ill gran. Also that she spent most of her pregnancy and birth alone. It's all absolute lies, she was living with TNB and he was with her at the birth and she def had the vaccine while breastfeeding and slammed her critics as she'd done her 'research'. Does she seriously not realise these lies can be found out?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Crocodile tears over her nan - how many times have you been to visit her since you were vaccinated? I can remember them going once.

I'm pretty sure getting vaccinated for her holiday was more likely.

Reactions: 13
She was alone during lockdown as much as she was present at the Everard vigil.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her real regret over lockdown is that she settled down in a whim and has a child in an attempt to stay relevant as she didn’t know what life going forward was going to look like for someone who essentially pretended to DJ and travel blog for a living. THAT is what she is bitter about, she just projects it onto everything and everyone else

Reactions: 19
OMG just listened to it and she actually says she had the vaccine while pregnant to protect her terminally ill gran. Also that she spent most of her pregnancy and birth alone. It's all absolute lies, she was living with TNB and he was with her at the birth and she def had the vaccine while breastfeeding and slammed her critics as she'd done her 'research'. Does she seriously not realise these lies can be found out?
I really thought after the Sarah Everard scandal she would be more careful with her bullshit but it's like an illness with her, she can't control herself, I think this is why she seems to have no close female friends, I mean like NONE at all, she got wrongun written all over her.

I don’t KNOW myself 🤣🤣🤣 hope he’s sorry 😘🤣
If I remember correctly we'd argued about unplugging the microwave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her ancient gran probably hadn’t even been offered the vaccine while she was pregnant 😂 unless she’s about 60 years older than she’s claiming to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They definitely weren't vaccinating pregnant women at the time she was pregnant. They started vaccinating pregnant women early summer 2021. She had it whilst breastfeeding.
Exactly. I did get it when I was pregnant in Jan 2021 but that was as a front line healthcare worker and I practically had to beg for it.
Lying disingenuous cow. I can’t actually be arsed to watch the video because it’ll annoy me too much but I’m HOWLING that there’s already a contradiction found by a clever Tattler. There are always receipts

Reactions: 11
She said recently her first pregnancy was so much easier as it was lockdown & she wasn’t rushed off her feet working like she is now & she’s finding it much harder this time round. Which one is it Ashley you lying fuckwit.
My sister in law was also pregnant in lockdown with her first pregnancy & my brother couldn’t go to any appointments with her nor could he stay straight after the birth & could only go in a bit before she was ready to push- I don’t think that’s right at all but Ashley behaves like it was all only her 🙄
This witch lies so much she can’t keep up 🤥 🤥

Wow she’s unreal. She’s not right in the head, the amount she lies! Is her Nan still Earth side? Has she visited her? We would’ve known about a terminal nan surely… anything to make her relatable!!!

Reactions: 9
I had vaccine 1 in May 2021, as soon as I could possibly have it, and I was absolutely livid that they weren’t prioritising pregnant women as they knew that the risks of Covid were so much higher if you were pregnant. I was genuinely scared about getting covid and my baby dying.

She also bleeping stupid, jumping on the bandwagon of being cross with the drug companies because the vaccines don’t reduce transmission. If everyone is vaccinated then transmission is reduced as a consequence, because fewer people will have Covid and therefore fewer people will pass it on. It’s not hard to understand. bleeping GB news with its scaremongering and riling up the dumbwits of this nation, it should be banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow she’s unreal. She’s not right in the head, the amount she lies! Is her Nan still Earth side? Has she visited her? We would’ve known about a terminal nan surely… anything to make her relatable!!!
She has mentioned her Nan being ill, but a long time ago and only briefly. It's partly why she didn't see her parents even when restrictions were lifted as they didn't want her going up there.

Reactions: 4
She did not give birth alone the lying cow. If she did, my god we would never have heard the end of it. By the time Alf was born, I had a three month old. Still very much lockdown, but I remember taking him to groups, albeit v limited and with set rules, by the time he was about 5 months old so she can duck off. Yes she may have been impacted by lockdown as a new mum, but nowhere near the extent she makes out, and nowhere near as bad as those who gave birth from March 2020 onwards.

If only she had just packed Tom that Red Bull....he'd of been able to stay awake and she wouldn't have been on her own....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.