Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that her sudden ability to declare her ads means the ASA have finally been on her back. I had no reply from them after my numerous complaints about her but hopefully they came down on her like a tonne of bricks. Might explain her bad back 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What 2yo can’t walk up a flight of stairs? I wouldn’t carry mine up and down stairs even if I wasn’t pregnant! She’s an idiot. Bloody teach him something for once 😡

Reactions: 14
She looks in proportion to me and she had a huge boy over 9lbs wasn't he. Her body wouldn't made him that big if she wasn't capable .

Reactions: 8
‘I really hope my PGP doesn’t come back’.

Does she think she’s going to sail through pregnancy with zero pain or ailments? She’s having 2 babies close together. What does she expect? 😂

Reactions: 11
Again with not marking it as an ad. Back off to the ASA I toddle.
Sharing the real reason next week - so do we think she’s going to announce about the due date and that she’s got a scheduled c section - hence the birth stone, or she’s finally announcing she’s having a girl?

Reactions: 7
‘I really hope my PGP doesn’t come back’.

Does she think she’s going to sail through pregnancy with zero pain or ailments? She’s having 2 babies close together. What does she expect? 😂
Theres also the possibility that second babies are often bigger 😳.....
However she just looked pathetic lying on the floor .....hopefully won't try that again
I had awful pgp in first pregnancy but used a belt/ support supplied by physio which helped greatly- subsequent 2 pregnancies didn't have PGP but did have sciatica that was worse!

Reactions: 8
Aw that ad for headphones made me sad. It’s like the only time she interacts with Alf nicely is when she’s getting paid to do it 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sharing the real reason next week - so do we think she’s going to announce about the due date and that she’s got a scheduled c section - hence the birth stone, or she’s finally announcing she’s having a girl?
She’s already said on her podcast that’s she’s going for a C section at 39 weeks so I think this will be the gender announcement with some long winded reasoning for getting the ring like wanting to teach her daughter not to wait for a man to buy her a ring blah blah

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry I keep banging on about this tit but it infuriates me. She claims the bulb isn't an ad.... But has attached an affiliate link.

SHE'S SO tit AT HER JOB. Jesus Christ, imagine her in an office setting?! Why is she just so thick?!

Reactions: 13
Not sure what’s worse, the fact she’s so tit at her ‘job’ or the fact she’s trying to earn money from people buying lightbulbs. Poor love must be destitute 🥺

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.