Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t pay that much attention to people of a similar ilk as Ashley but I do feel like she seems to go on and on about “work” so much more than anyone else. You see other so called influencers and they never talk about it like it’s their job, but Ashley is constantly trying to make out she’s working such a busy full time job it’s mad. Even the way she puts Alf in childcare every day like she’s working a stressful 9-5 and couldn’t possibly spend any of her “working day” with him. Not sure if this makes sense but I know what I mean! It winds me up.

Reactions: 26
I don’t pay that much attention to people of a similar ilk as Ashley but I do feel like she seems to go on and on about “work” so much more than anyone else. You see other so called influencers and they never talk about it like it’s their job, but Ashley is constantly trying to make out she’s working such a busy full time job it’s mad. Even the way she puts Alf in childcare every day like she’s working a stressful 9-5 and couldn’t possibly spend any of her “working day” with him. Not sure if this makes sense but I know what I mean! It winds me up.
This 100 percent. There are CEOs of global companies don’t get as much child care as this one
lovely day x

Reactions: 12
Total sense. In one extremely cringeworthy story she tried to claim she’s successful because she works harder than something like 90% of people. Can anyone remember it? It was hilarious.

Definitely not successful for flashing tits/arse and monetising her poor child.

I also don’t think they should be able to say ‘I have to say AD because I can’t believe I get to say this but I’m an ambassador’. It waters down the fact it’s an advert for which they are either being paid, or will earn money from you clicking and/or buying.

Reactions: 8
Why is she gushing over Tommy so much recently? Also she such a cold witch, her reply to his nice (🤢) message was “thanks”. What on earth does he see in her?!

Reactions: 13
Why is she gushing over Tommy so much recently? Also she such a cold witch, her reply to his nice (🤢) message was “thanks”. What on earth does he see in her?!
And straight after that she obviously moaned about something but she’s covered it over because he’s reacted with a sad emoji!

Tommy’s an absolute bleeping doormat 😂

‘Thanks’ …What the hell? 😂
Is her hairdresser meeting her at the studio tonight? She looks a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she lie about the stitching when it’s all on her stories? When did she even need to go to a hospital again because she went when she got pregnant then ranted about masks?!
View attachment 1693397
“The gynocologist said it’s…”
View attachment 1693398
The fact she’s waffling on about birth trauma is really starting to get on my tits. She’s starting to make mockery out of it. Got a feeling because a former MIC colleague of hers has suffered, she needs to suffer too.
Covid/lockdown pregnancies were HARD. The lack of support etc was horrible, but she needs to count herself lucky she had her partner with her.
I was covid positive on my due date and I need up hospitalised. Baby arrived by emergency c section and I narrowly escaped ICU. It wasn’t until I had my birth debrief I found out about double pneumonia and sepsis and not only a bed on standby for me in ICU but also a ventilator.
So carry on waffling about birth trauma Ashley, but I can assure you, you’re not relatable and as for covid births- you’re preaching to the wrong choir.

Apologies for ranting but I just can’t bleeping stand her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But Alf has been sleeping really long hours I thought? Not as if he’s been up at 4/5 every morning & not going to bed until 9/10pm 😂 6.30pm-7.30/8 is amazing!
Although I’ve already told my partner we will be taking turns on the lay ins if ours is a bad sleeper because I truly believe I am an awful human with little sleep and because we split everything 50/50. Although it seems Tommy does way more since she tells us every time she has Alf which is maybe 2/3 mornings a week

Reactions: 7
It’s all so fake and forced on those stories. She’s clearly reading here again as we’ve all questioned what the duck it is she does all day claiming to be busy “working”. Then the over the top justification of the time she spends with Alf. I never refer to myself as ‘having’ my children. It’s just a given. It’s like she’s talking about having a niece or nephew for a couple of hours. Also rather telling she has to correct herself when she says she wants him to feel like he has her full attention, then corrects to he does have her full attention. You protest too much, Ashley.

Reactions: 12
I don’t share a room with my partner and it’s WONDERFUL, I must say I love it 🤣🤣 ( tiny two bed before anyone comes at me I’m aware it’s a privilege and my son has left home)

• Haha
If she was naturally genuinely into politics and had 2 brain cells to rub together she wouldn’t have to sit for hours and research what the fucks going on with our country atm. I have second hand embarrassment for how hard she needs to pretend she knows what she’s talking about 😂

Stick to TU love. Or actually don’t, cos I’d love to resume shopping there 👺

• Haha
But Alf has been sleeping really long hours I thought? Not as if he’s been up at 4/5 every morning & not going to bed until 9/10pm 😂 6.30pm-7.30/8 is amazing!
Although I’ve already told my partner we will be taking turns on the lay ins if ours is a bad sleeper because I truly believe I am an awful human with little sleep and because we split everything 50/50. Although it seems Tommy does way more since she tells us every time she has Alf which is maybe 2/3 mornings a week
50/50 is only fair, is it not?!
Our two are pretty good sleepers but it’s always me who gets up in the night with the kids. At the weekends, one of us has the Saturday lay in and the other a Sunday. Teamwork!

"shut YOUR door" do they have separate rooms?
not to defend her but didn’t she say he’d laid her night stuff out in the spare room the other day when she was off gallivanting at Casa Ross dressed as a hairy goat? Probably the same thing tonight as she’s out soo late being the “lefty” voice of reason on GBeebies

Remember she used to say she slept in her make up etc cos she didn’t want to wake Tommy. Surely in a huge house it’s easy to leave stuff elsewhere. She’s something else like 🥴

Reactions: 3
Noticed today she said Alf was doing something ‘before school’ - this is what she sees the childminder as, somewhere her kid goes daily

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she's sleeping in the attic room... maybe she should so she can see just how isolated poor alf is going to be when he's booted up there once thumb arrives, with his shelves above his head and hanging crap that could suffocate him.

#justiceforalf

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.