Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The panting kills me 🤣

I hope she was at home to give out all those sweets she brought about 3 weeks ago and put on display in the adults only room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she lie about the stitching when it’s all on her stories? When did she even need to go to a hospital again because she went when she got pregnant then ranted about masks?!
View attachment 1693397
“The gynocologist said it’s…”
another lie, she has been to the hospital since. Alf got a sickness bug at some point, I think christmas, and they were in hospital overnight. Why lie about something like that?!! twit.

Reactions: 10
I guess there isn't much to recap.

- she's doing more stories of being a doting mother since SS intervened. A lot less bitching and moaning about Alf.

- she's still pregnant and prancing about in her knickers. But for feminism. Not the male gaze.

- she still appears on GB News unprepared and uneducated every single week.

- she is trying to be ReLaTaBlE with the cost of living crisis, but ultimately shes very privileged, has 2 houses, rents 1 out & has just had her front and back garden done (both of which look TERRIBLE). Oh, and she's getting private scans and a c-section at the Portland. See - relatable 🤥

Can't think of anything else. But she's been quite dull now SS are involved. The only content she has is recycled tit that she's done to death about the patriarchy and feminism and how life is apparently over at 25.
She is so boring now!! Her management have definitely silenced her and I bet she HATES it! Such a dull insta now….

Reactions: 11
I get really annoyed about the changing story on birth trauma. As someone who needed months of therapy to get over my traumatic vaginal delivery and who is still in pain and suffering various symptoms 2 years later it really winds me up. I feel so strongly that it’s important to discuss it and raise awareness that it’s essentially ptsd, that treatment should be better etc. but I feel like she does more damage than good at times. People picking plot holes in the story is so detrimental to the experiences of women who actually have experienced trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh wow I remember that but I thought there must be more to it.

I mean, I don't mean to diminish anybody's experiences with birth. As some of you may know from other threads I am suffering pretty badly with mental health & birth trauma PTSD. My psychiatrist said the other day "it doesn't matter how your birth looks to other people, whether it seems traumatic or not, it's all about how your brain experienced it. If your brain told you at any point that you were in danger, if your brain told you it was traumatic, it was traumatic" and that makes so much sense.

The problem is, I do not believe a single word this woman says. She will cling onto anything to seem relatable. She is dangerous.
Nail. On. The. Head. 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Favourite night of the year. Yet you’ve shipped your child off to the childminders all day so you can “work” and presumably spent all evening being transformed into a weird slutty horse/goat - so spent no time at all with Poor Alf.

Reactions: 17
Just got bad memories of my husband not waking up when the baby was crying and I was kicking him so had to haul my giant baby out of the crib to breastfeed and feeling like I might have reopened my c-section wound, then the feeling of your uterus contracting on top of that while feeding 😵💫
OMG same here and I had twins. I thumped my husband in middle of night to get him up quickly to get the baby so I could feed it before the other one woke up. The pain of the womb contracting was the worst of my 3 pregnancies, on top of the heavy bleeding whilst feeding 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So sad. Only pics of Alf are at childminders then it’s all about her. Halloween is meant to be a children's occasion. Where are the childrens events or celebrations if she is so into it, nope it’s all about her, her body, boobs out, pregnant belly out. Also where is Alf while she attends this party/event. As usual it’s all about Ashley

Reactions: 15
I mean I have no words for that costume apart from wtf?!
So sad she doesn’t seem to of done anything with Alf today?
hoping TNB took him trick or treating !

Reactions: 7
What in the ever loving duck does she look like in that get up?! The heavy breathing in the eye bleeping video. Dear lord.
Sad that she won’t have spent any time with Alf, not that that’s anything new, just sad

Reactions: 7
As if she got two make up artists to help with her Halloween costume. I wonder how much that cost? Just stick on a witches hat and be done with it, Ash. Plus most parents only dress up to take their kids trick or treating. I think she looks gross. I imagine she was going for sexy but I just feel a bit sick looking at her tbh.

Reactions: 10
It's all about me me me with our Trashley.....oh and look here she is in the Daily Fail .....anything for publicity eh , as long as it's good!- her management company must be working overtime
she'll be moaning about how tired she is today again
lovely day

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.