Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note, and one positive. Alf did look adorable in his little ghost costume. Albeit to go hang out with the childminder all day.

Reactions: 13
She’s at 330k now. Someone’s had a spend up today 😂😂

She will still find negligence with a c-section! Epidural complications, wound infections, trapped wind. No doubt her wound will be stitched wrong 😂 Do they get free tummy tucks at the Portland? No birth is guaranteed to be straight forward. Then down the line she’ll want another cos she’s a cash cow, decide on a vaginal but despair cos she’ll need a VBAC 🙄
I had an emergency c-sec so don’t have a direct comparison to the healing of a vaginal birth, but I ended up with 3 epidural top ups as it didn’t work properly on me and lost so much blood I needed a blood transfusion. The physical healing process was extremely long!

If she does have one she will be in for a massive shock at how painful it can be breastfeeding when you can’t get comfortable and any type of weight or strain on your stomach afterwards can be absolute agony.

I’m sure she’ll have a long list of “why didn’t anyone tell me” even though she kicks off when anyone tries to politely give her advice or share their experiences. 🥲

Reactions: 11
I had an emergency c-sec so don’t have a direct comparison to the healing of a vaginal birth, but I ended up with 3 epidural top ups as it didn’t work properly on me and lost so much blood I needed a blood transfusion. The physical healing process was extremely long!

If she does have one she will be in for a massive shock at how painful it can be breastfeeding when you can’t get comfortable and any type of weight or strain on your stomach afterwards can be absolute agony.

I’m sure she’ll have a long list of “why didn’t anyone tell me” even though she kicks off when anyone tries to politely give her advice or share their experiences. 🥲
Just got bad memories of my husband not waking up when the baby was crying and I was kicking him so had to haul my giant baby out of the crib to breastfeed and feeling like I might have reopened my c-section wound, then the feeling of your uterus contracting on top of that while feeding 😵💫

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just got bad memories of my husband not waking up when the baby was crying and I was kicking him so had to haul my giant baby out of the crib to breastfeed and feeling like I might have reopened my c-section wound, then the feeling of your uterus contracting on top of that while feeding 😵💫
Eek awful isn’t it! I had my daughter during the first lockdown and my hospital trust didn’t allow any visitors (including dads 😢) and the unit was short staffed (plus I didn’t want to bother them) so I spent 6 days alone getting out of bed to pick her up to feed! Horrific!

Ashley will definitely be moaning about how she’s expected to be up and walking 12 hours post surgery 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 9

If she didn't want to be examined when in labour with Alf , she'll probably freak out when she's told she has to have a urinary catheter in situ for delivery and until she's epidural free and able to walk to toilet never mind trying to have a poo after a section! 😳
I've had emergency section, planned section and VBAC son was due be born by c section but he had other plans and arrived 5 weeks early! ... the easiest recovery by far was the VBAC ....couldn't believe I could walk unencumbered right after delivery and even have a shower!

Reactions: 11
Eek awful isn’t it! I had my daughter during the first lockdown and my hospital trust didn’t allow any visitors (including dads 😢) and the unit was short staffed (plus I didn’t want to bother them) so I spent 6 days alone getting out of bed to pick her up to feed! Horrific!

Ashley will definitely be moaning about how she’s expected to be up and walking 12 hours post surgery 😂
Yes!! I’d forgotten this 🤦‍♀️ Especially hard to get up with a catheter in too!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how to upload so can someone please screen record the video of herself in the mirror for the blocked to see? I am deceased 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How was her birth traumatic? I wasn't following her then.
Oh god 🤣 where do we begin?

She had a painful birth and had a 9.5lb baby - that's the basics but she's contradicted herself multiple times.

Refused pain relief by the hospital - had pethadine but was begging for an epidural but also refused to be examined internally.

Said she was stitched up incorrectly but never had a check up by a Dr, she self diagnosed this as she was told by her private gynaecologist that it was all in her head.

Think that's about it really - thread 11 or 12 covers it in more detail as they're around the time she got her birth notes.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh god 🤣 where do we begin?

She had a painful birth and had a 9.5lb baby - that's the basics but she's contradicted herself multiple times.

Refused pain relief by the hospital - had pethadine but was begging for an epidural but also refused to be examined internally.

Said she was stitched up incorrectly but never had a check up by a Dr, she self diagnosed this as she was told by her private gynaecologist that it was all in her head.

Think that's about it really - thread 11 or 12 covers it in more detail as they're around the time she got her birth notes.
Oh wow I remember that but I thought there must be more to it.

I mean, I don't mean to diminish anybody's experiences with birth. As some of you may know from other threads I am suffering pretty badly with mental health & birth trauma PTSD. My psychiatrist said the other day "it doesn't matter how your birth looks to other people, whether it seems traumatic or not, it's all about how your brain experienced it. If your brain told you at any point that you were in danger, if your brain told you it was traumatic, it was traumatic" and that makes so much sense.

The problem is, I do not believe a single word this woman says. She will cling onto anything to seem relatable. She is dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.