Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad I don’t think she’s even stressed over this? I think she’s completely revelling and enjoying it watching us all squirm bc that’s the kind of sicko she is. She’s too stupid to see how this is all going to come back on her and ruin her career, not us. I’m not worried about her. I think she’s always been this calculating. I had a horrid thought that it was her that set up that shitfluencer account 😣 It would completely make sense
I really don’t think so, that account has been going under different guises for a long time and only this week has taken the piss out of Laura Whitmore and some Love Islanders as well as calling out Ashley and her brands.

Reactions: 5
Well it’s the weekend so she needs to find things for him to do where she doesn’t have to look after him incase the grandparents can’t have him 🙄

Reactions: 12
So just by a quick Google, we know where Alf is going to be with TNB every Saturday and at what time.

So easy if someone wanted to Single, White Female them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What’s she going to do though? Sit and send more messages?
Possibilities are endless.. make reels in her underwear, batch cook meals, troll people, invite her hairdresser and make up artist over cos she’s pregnant she shouldn’t have to get herself ready, or she could go shopping not at Sainsburys for a new Balenciaga winter wardrobe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really don’t think so, that account has been going under different guises for a long time and only this week has taken the piss out of Laura Whitmore and some Love Islanders as well as calling out Ashley and her brands.
Is this the same one? It’s only been going 5 days and 7/14 posts are about Ash, it’s also commented on her brands and twitter. It’s like it’s commenting about other accounts as a cover. Or do they keep reinventing and going after different people?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is this the same one? It’s only been going 5 days and 7/14 posts are about Ash, it’s also commented on her brands and twitter. It’s like it’s commenting about other accounts as a cover. Or do they keep reinventing and going after different people?
I also think they might be using that account to see who follows and try dox them through there.

So I have some questions. What does the husband do for a career? Why is the vast majority of her grid and reels of her in her underwear?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s learnt absolutely nothing about safeguarding Alf, I cannot believe she’s posted him in that football kit.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So I have some questions. What does the husband do for a career? Why is the vast majority of her grid and reels of her in her underwear?
I think he does have a proper job. Account manager or something.

As for the underwear thing…. No idea.

Reactions: 4
Totally appreciate that. At some point I must have shared something and left my insta photo visible.

That doesn’t excuse her sending the messages she is though, does it?
Absolutely not Polly, and to be honest I find it extremely hard to believe you ever left your profile visible as you’re always so careful and the first to pull up others if they’ve done it by accident. That makes me think someone at SS let slip and shared your details, which if that is the case, someone is very much in trouble.

Really hope you’re okay Pol, the same goes for anyone else who has received a message.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely not Polly, and to be honest I find it extremely hard to believe you ever left your profile visible as you’re always so careful and the first to pull up others if they’ve done it by accident. That makes me think someone at SS let slip and shared your details, which if that is the case, someone is very much in trouble.

Really hope you’re okay Pol, the same goes for anyone else who has received a message.
Thank you x

I’m okay.
What’s she going to do, turn up at my door? I seriously doubt she knows my address! I’d take great delight in calling the police.

I stand by my SS report. I had a valid concern for a child. I’d have done it for anyone. I have never done it before, I was really very concerned to have reached the point of filling in that form.

SS made the decision to follow it up, I had no influence on that. Is she also on a hate campaign against them?

Even if she outed me on social media I frankly don’t care.

If she does, she’s going to look stupid.
Imagine the post she’d have to make -

‘This person I don’t know raised a welfare concern after I shared with the world that my child was left in his own vomit and excrement alone all night! I was so angry that, instead of engaging with the services who tried to ensure all was okay, and trying to really focus on my family, I spent my time waging a vendetta, seeking out and messaging strangers who use a gossip site! I sent intimidating, thinly veiled threats to multiple women! I mentioned their families and their work! I even messaged some of their partners! I used what I could find about their mental illness against them.
But look at what they did wrong! I’m in the right! I’m such an advocate for women and mental health and mothers everywhere!’

Yep. You’ll make yourself look wonderful.
You carry on Ashley.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thank you x

I’m okay.
What’s she going to do, turn up at my door? I seriously doubt she knows my address! I’d take great delight in calling the police.

I stand by my SS report. I had a valid concern for a child. I’d have done it for anyone. I have never done it before, I was really very concerned to have reached the point of filling in that form.

SS made the decision to follow it up, I had no influence on that. Is she also on a hate campaign against them?

Even if she outed me on social media I frankly don’t care.

If she does, she’s going to look stupid.
Imagine the post she’d have to make -

‘This person I don’t know raised a welfare concern after I shared with the world that my child was left in his own vomit and excrement alone all night! I was so angry that, instead of engaging with the services who tried to ensure all was okay, and trying to really focus on my family, I spent my time waging a vendetta, seeking out and messaging strangers who use a gossip site! I sent intimidating, thinly veiled threats to multiple women! I mentioned their families and their work! I even messaged some of their partners! I used what I could find about their mental illness against them.
But look at what they did wrong! I’m in the right! I’m such an advocate for women and mental health and mothers everywhere!’

Yep. You’ll make yourself look wonderful.
You carry on Ashley.
Is that true? Her child was left alone all night like that? She actually showed it or spoke about it on insta?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does Alf NEVER show any emotion? I hate assuming things but does he have something? He has no spark in his eyes. No twinkle. Every video and photo it's like he looks straight past her and into space.. Or is the just a simply unhappy boy who's on edge when around his mother?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is that true? Her child was left alone all night like that? She actually showed it or spoke about it on insta?
it made good content

Why does Alf NEVER show any emotion? I hate assuming things but does he have something? He has no spark in his eyes. No twinkle. Every video and photo it's like he looks straight past her and into space.. Or is the just a simply unhappy boy who's on edge when around his mother?
He smiles when he’s with Tommy’s mum x

Reactions: 6
She was buzzing over it on her story!!! Then she had to drag poor little hungover Tommy out of bed to help bath him because he was clearly head to toe in his own bodily fluids that she couldn't do it alone. Doesn't that say something.

It actually heartbreaking. My children can little as coughs in their sleep and my eyes ping open, I wouldn't sleep through my children projectile vomiting in their bed and having an upset stomach to the point they're covered in their own poo. I struggle to wrap my head around how she thinks it's OK. My brain actually stops me thinking, I can't describe it, it's mortifying.

it made good content

He smiles when he’s with Tommy’s mum x
So he's clearly on edge and unhappy around his own mummy then. I don't blame him 💔

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.