Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you explain to me how it's an undeclared ad? I thought ads are only if you are given something for free not paid? For example, I'd post a pic of my child going to little swimmers or football club etc but wouldn't say ad? This is probably a very stupid question but I'm genuinely confused on the rules haha
Knowing what we know of Cashers, there would have to be a good reason (ie money) for her putting a picture of Alf on the grid.

And unfortunately it’s not because she’s safety-conscious.

Reactions: 11
Come on here from the hinch thread. But omg poor Alf 😭 can't believe how deluded Ashley is and to lie about vigil. I knew of Ashley but never followed her but wow what a vile woman. To think she's pregnant again 😩

Do we know if this baby is a boy or girl?

Reactions: 12
Judging by how happy she is we predict she’s done the early harmony test and found out it’s already a girl. If it’s a clone of her like she wants it to be, god help us all. And Alf. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t dare tell them she’s messaged me!
Can I? I’m genuinely shocked that she messaged you. I have no idea how she would have found you, I hope you’re ok.
I know where your head will be right now and mine would be the same, but you have nothing to worry about lovely. I’m with you @Danielle0120, it’s Hinch who? At this point x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I? I’m genuinely shocked that she messaged you. I have no idea how she would have found you, I hope you’re ok.
I know where your head will be right now and mine would be the same, but you have nothing to worry about lovely. I’m with you @Danielle0120, it’s Hinch who? At this point x
I don’t know if we’d get in trouble with mods for taking it across threads x

it’s the fact she took what I said on the depression thread, about my children, and used that against me, that hurt me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know if we’d get in trouble with mods for taking it across threads x
I hope you're OK . Shocked she found you also. You've done nothing wrong. She needs to look after her son and stop shifting the blame xxx

• Heart
My emails are taking the piss today. They’ve lost my custom anyway 👋🏼 Alf looks miserable there. Nanny must’ve left the room.
I got that one yesterday. I love their kids clothes, I’m biding my time with the other stuff going on before I contact them, but I absolutely will be at some point when I’m able to share my full message from her.

• Heart
👋🏻 new over here from seeing her shared by PTWM. Read the recap and all I can say is….WTAF?! 😳

Reactions: 16
I got that one yesterday. I love their kids clothes, I’m biding my time with the other stuff going on before I contact them, but I absolutely will be at some point when I’m able to share my full message from her.
Yeah it’s a shame as my son has some lovely bits from there but I won’t be buying any more while she is working with them.

Reactions: 11
I hope she takes a look at what’s happening in Ireland at the minute and realises what’s important in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine being that derogatory about your 1 year olds first football class. Once again, left for words.

For duck sake, just say he had a lovely day x

Just being purely nosey I had a look to see who Ashley has most recently followed and look at the top one! It’s a private account and I have no idea who it is but she’s obviously spending lots of time researching Tattle as this account has a petition in their bio to close Tattle down 🤣 looks as though it’s been going for years.

View attachment 1635494
Lynsey Queen of clean.. is that the Wallace and gromit look alike who tells you how to get rid of bed bugs on This Morning? Is Ash planning on giving her cleaner some tips? 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
My review from my daughters first football class was “XXX had THE best time, running around like a loon, it was organised chaos and we loved it!” Not listing their fails. I hate how she talks about Alf ☹

• Heart
Imagine being that derogatory about your 1 year olds first football class. Once again, left for words.

Lynsey Queen of clean.. is that the Wallace and gromit look alike who tells you how to get rid of bed bugs on This Morning? Is Ash planning on giving her cleaner some tips? 😂
I find the use of the word "obey" quite horrifying when talking about tiny children 😬

Reactions: 17

Even when she is trying to be more positive she can’t bring herself to not list the ways in which he falls short of other toddlers. Just say he had fun, it’s not hard!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh Polly and others she’s messaged, I’m really bloody sorry she’s been so hurtful in her attempts to avoid scrutiny.

I deleted my account last night. But today it just thought - that’s what she wants, isn’t it? To avoid any accountability. To be able to spout lies. Post half truths (that benefit her financially) and only ever have sycophantic comments on her posts.

This is EXACTLY what’s wrong with the ‘influencer’ industry. There’s no checks or balances. And they’re obviously terrified of anything which calls out the BS. Why else would she risk breaking the law and having police and social services involved to try and shut legitimate scrutiny down.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.