Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she may know someone who works for SS who has managed to let slip. It’s the only way I think she has contacting you knowing 100% you sent the report
If it’s an anonymous report I thought they wouldn’t disclose the name?

Reactions: 5
let’s not forget they have a video monitor
And he wakes up freezing to the point he's upset and wants comforting. But she doesn't think of buying him a thick blanket, sleeping bag, thicker pj's, or put the heating but will buy a ring that's in the thousands?
I don't get how she doesn't understand it's all neglect. All of it. That poor little boy.

Here's me thinking Hinch is the worse. LOL

If it’s an anonymous report I thought they wouldn’t disclose the name?
They shouldn't. They'll lose their job instantly. So if it comes out that's what happened, goodbye career.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And he wakes up freezing to the point he's upset and wants comforting. But she doesn't think of buying him a thick blanket, sleeping bag, thicker pj's, or put the heating but will buy a ring that's in the thousands?
I don't get how she doesn't understand it's all neglect. All of it. That poor little boy.

Here's me thinking Hinch is the worse. LOL

They shouldn't. They'll lose their job instantly. So if it comes out that's what happened, goodbye career.
She’s 100x worse than Hinch.
Hinch is selfish and a narc but at least those boys always have another adult there.

Reactions: 12
I'm not sure what her end game is here. All she's done is confirm people's suspicions that she's a narc/nasty/mentally ill. And now she's had police reports made against her because of her harassment. I reckon Tommy's furious she's let it go this far.

We are just random people on a gossip site, no one is messaging her personally! We don't put our lives in the public eye Ash but you do! You're therefore open to criticism especially about things you share openly on your insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t even know who this person is, have skim read the last thread, was directed as her troll hunter behaviour was discussed on another thread. She’s done herself no favours as I’m sure this thread will now get an influx of new readers and she’s just drawn attention to it for no reason - as what is the end game? Harassing people for having an opinion? People will still talk as long as her whole life and that of her family is made public.
I used to work in child safeguarding, won’t go well for her that there’s now police reports against her as well as a recent SW visit. She would have been better taking the advice the SW offered her, her health visitor likely would have been advised of the situation and would have also visited, and not saying anything publicly about it.
these influencers are all the same, happy to be talked about when people are blowing smoke up their asses and they are being given free stuff, but when their sometimes stupid, sometimes downright dangerous behaviour is criticised they scream about being harassed and deserving a private life for their own mental health 🙄

Ps I also used to visit families following up on referrals from the public and we would never disclose any information that would identify the referrer.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not sure what her end game is here. All she's done is confirm people's suspicions that she's a narc/nasty/mentally ill. And now she's had police reports made against her because of her harassment. I reckon Tommy's furious she's let it go this far.

We are just random people on a gossip site, no one is messaging her personally! We don't put our lives in the public eye Ash but you do! You're therefore open to criticism especially about things you share openly on your insta.
Tommy may not even know

Reactions: 4
I think Tommy doesnt know.

My main issue here is if your air your dirtylinen in public what do you expect..shes open about everything she does does that equal everyone agreeing with her? Thats why you have the option to make account private. So creepy how she is threatening people.no one has done anything wrong here though. Its a forum for discussion and since when has that been illegal? Its opinions..if youre as arrogant to think youre actually an influencer then you must take people with different opinions. Its not trolling its just a balanced view.

Reactions: 19
Little Kickers got a grid post. Totally an undeclared ad.

ETA @Danielle0120 it’s Jamie and Ronnie Hinch all over again isn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does Alf NEVER show any emotion? I hate assuming things but does he have something? He has no spark in his eyes. No twinkle. Every video and photo it's like he looks straight past her and into space.. Or is the just a simply unhappy boy who's on edge when around his mother?
Alf mirrors the lack of emotion shown to him by her. He’s happy with Tommy and his family but his happiness/emotions are stunted when it comes to her. It’s an obvious sign of emotional neglect as he doesn’t know how to interact with her, vice versa. Whenever he looks happy in a photo with her (rare) he’s smiling at someone else.

We’ve speculated the spectrum but he changes when he isn’t with her. She’s just doing a massive disservice to him.
The Hinch thread would honestly have a field day with Ashley.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I knew the narrative of her grid would change, major damage control.

"Look what a good hands on soccer mum I am, look no need for SS you nasty trolls"

Not even a hint of how tired she is because alf still waking a 5am no doubt, no passive aggressive digs at her toddler either like she'd normally have in her 5 paragraph captions

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I knew the narrative of her grid would change, major damage control.

"Look what a good hands on soccer mum I am, look no need for SS you nasty trolls"

Not even a hint of how tired she is because alf still waking a 5am no doubt, no passive aggressive digs at her toddler either like she'd normally have in her 5 paragraph captions
I think her hair still being up and in a mess shows she spent all night hunting us trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alf mirrors the lack of emotion shown to him by her. He’s happy with Tommy and his family but his happiness/emotions are stunted when it comes to her. It’s an obvious sign of emotional neglect as he doesn’t know how to interact with her, vice versa. Whenever he looks happy in a photo with her (rare) he’s smiling at someone else.

We’ve speculated the spectrum but he changes when he isn’t with her. She’s just doing a massive disservice to him.
The Hinch thread would honestly have a field day with Ashley.
I don’t dare tell them she’s messaged me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s probably only smiling because he dad is taking the photo

Reactions: 8

Sadly I think Tommy won’t have the balls to ever be openly furious at her. She would make him eye the day no doubt

Reactions: 10
Oh only because that’s where I post the most! It’s like a big family over there ❤
There’s a very few Hinch posters here but not many x
There's so many of us Hinch trolls I want over here too!!!! All the regulars tbh. Ashley would tit herself because people speak nothing but sense on the Hinch thread, respectfully though.. Why? because we aren't trolls, we care about the kids wellbeings more than their parents.

I'm more invested in Ashley than Hinch now actually, she's absolutely unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Little Kickers got a grid post. Totally an undeclared ad.

ETA @Danielle0120 it’s Jamie and Ronnie Hinch all over again isn’t it?
Can you explain to me how it's an undeclared ad? I thought ads are only if you are given something for free not paid? For example, I'd post a pic of my child going to little swimmers or football club etc but wouldn't say ad? This is probably a very stupid question but I'm genuinely confused on the rules haha

Reactions: 2
It’s probably an undeclared ad cos they may have waived her fee in return for a post/content. Influencers are very sneaky and don’t want to come across as begs so don’t always disclose.

Reactions: 14
Can you explain to me how it's an undeclared ad? I thought ads are only if you are given something for free not paid? For example, I'd post a pic of my child going to little swimmers or football club etc but wouldn't say ad? This is probably a very stupid question but I'm genuinely confused on the rules haha
Someone like Ashley doesn’t give grid space unless it’s worth her while, so there’s absolutely something in it for her. Either she’s being paid to post, or the sessions are free in exchange for her sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.