Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she may know someone who works for SS who has managed to let slip. It’s the only way I think she has contacting you knowing 100% you sent the report
I wonder if it’s worth reporting to them to say she has made contact and you want to understand if your information has been shared without your consent.

Reactions: 14
Yes ....it's quite shaken me...I've blocked her and locked down security on Instagram
That’s so out of order! Hope you’re ok. I don’t know how she thinks that’s slut shaming what an idiot. She’s unraveling. She’s the worst. She wants to come across as a feminist and a woman’s woman but she has an agenda with everything she does.

Oh Ash I actually also have a shithot lawyer by the way who is already kicking ass at something for me so if you do happen to cross any (more) legal lines with me, I won’t waste any time engaging her firm in this too.
Just by the way.
YES!! she would tit her pants. She thinks she’s smarter than she actually is.

Reactions: 13
I'm so sorry , I Haven't got it in me to report Trashley.......I've just tested positive for covid today....clinically extremely vulnerable and shielded for 18 months and had SIX vaccinations , and first time I actually leave the country in 30 months I get the bastard illness
big hugs to everyone she's messaged, she's seriously unhinged
Really sorry to read this 💕 how awful. I hope you get through it ok and make a solid recovery.

I agree with the poster above that said all she’s doing is a phishing expedition. She thinks she’s something by “outing trolls” even though we are not trolls.

From the messages she has sent to people on this thread, she’s implying she is likely to doxx. That combined with the a malicious threat = not exactly legal. Stupid, stupid woman. She needs to stop now and seek help.

Reactions: 19
Still can't get over this... This just shows how high and mighty and above the law she deems herself!!! Unbelievable.

Also, I wholeheartedly believe if she didn't have her ad/pr projects with Tu etc right now, she would have possibly gone and hid under a rock and been a bit more hush on all this, but because she wants all the glory of her "best project so far" (she said something to that effect but I now can't see where or exactly what it was verbatim) she's absolutely fuming livid that anyone dare threaten her clearly fake perfect existence!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's not doing anything magic, she's obsessively reading here and keeping a spreadsheet of when people have revealed themselves. I would suggest you stop confirming that she's found you as I was falsely identified so she's clearly scatterguning and hoping some stick. She assumed I was from here because I made a comment on a post that wasn't complementary.
Absolutely this is what she’s doing. She’s looking at the most prolific commenters here and looking at their other posts for personal info. Then she’s looking for anyone who’s negatively commented or liked a negative comment on her socials. She’s cross referencing and taking wild stabs. The reason she got to kiraaarrr first is because it was the most obvious with the similar username and real name. She’s digging for the others, looking at friends and followers to see if you’re tagged to get more info. Finding a real name then looking on Facebook. She’ll be checking anyone in your friends list with the same surname for an open profile with tagged pics or comments, location tags etc for where you live, kids names etc.
And it’s likely not even her but her minions passing her information.
Anyone worried, remove your insta bio of anything like how many kids you have or locations, change picture to something ambiguous.
And even then, with no info she’ll message people who’re always liking negative posts about her on a guess there on tattle.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she created that shitinfluencercallout insta account to sniff out her haters.

Do you think she may know someone who works for SS who has managed to let slip. It’s the only way I think she has contacting you knowing 100% you sent the report
She knows from reading here though, Pollyanna admitted it early on and she’s somehow put 2&2 together via social media

Reactions: 10
I’m actually so worried for her, for Alf, for Tommy. We’re witnessing a woman spiralling, and a pregnant woman at that, who really does not need any extra stress on top of what her body is going through. I hope help is offered soon, she can’t keep getting more destructive to the detriment of herself, those she’s targeting, and those closest to her.

Is it bad I don’t think she’s even stressed over this? I think she’s completely revelling and enjoying it watching us all squirm bc that’s the kind of sicko she is. She’s too stupid to see how this is all going to come back on her and ruin her career, not us. I’m not worried about her. I think she’s always been this calculating. I had a horrid thought that it was her that set up that shitfluencer account 😣 It would completely make sense

Reactions: 17
Is it bad I don’t think she’s even stressed over this? I think she’s completely revelling and enjoying it watching us all squirm bc that’s the kind of sicko she is. She’s too stupid to see how this is all going to come back on her and ruin her career, not us. I’m not worried about her. I think she’s always been this calculating. I had a horrid thought that it was her that set up that shitfluencer account 😣 It would completely make sense
I don’t think she’s stressed either, I think she’s getting a kick out of it, but that worries me because it could be a mental illness causing it which is worsening in pregnancy.

Absolutely this is what she’s doing. She’s looking at the most prolific commenters here and looking at their other posts for personal info. Then she’s looking for anyone who’s negatively commented or liked a negative comment on her socials. She’s cross referencing and taking wild stabs. The reason she got to kiraaarrr first is because it was the most obvious with the similar username and real name. She’s digging for the others, looking at friends and followers to see if you’re tagged to get more info.
Totally agree. No magic. All she's doing is following crumbs that people have dropped. I work in marketing and you can only trace people from the info they leave behind. Kiaaarrr actually posted her username here at least twice that I saw so no hunting needed at all. Best not to view or interact with anything on insta with an account that identifies you as gbats the only way to leave info.

Reactions: 17
Totally agree. No magic. All she's doing is following crumbs that people have dropped. I work in marketing and you can only trace people from the info they leave behind. Kiaaarrr actually posted her username here at least twice that I saw so no hunting needed at all. Best not to view or interact with anything on insta with an account that identifies you as gbats the only way to leave info.
Totally appreciate that. At some point I must have shared something and left my insta photo visible.

That doesn’t excuse her sending the messages she is though, does it?

• Heart
Sorry to have read this tit storm.

What these ‘influencers’ don’t seem to understand is that they are publicly flaunting their lives to all and sundry, open to acclamations and criticisms alike. Some of them just don’t seem to be able to swallow the criticism pills very well, nor do they think that their actions are accountable, purely because they have the acclamations alongside.

If anyone was behaving the way she does in their job of any other capacity, there’d be serious repercutions.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve emailed various HR departments of certain brands. She’ll regret this 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi all! Usually on Chazza Dawson's thread and read up on here before commenting. Sorry to hear a few people have had nasty messages etc but it honestly looks like a copy and paste job and clutching at straws Also be very careful about using your real IG account and leaving your profile pic on screenshots. Trashley is definitely a fruitloop that's for sure! What a clown. 🤡

I'm intrigued to see how her management deals with this and how she comes back from it. As a lot of people here have said, she thinks she's above the law and that she's right and we're wrong.

But I think it shows that she lied about the Sarah Everard thing & how many people kept commenting & kept wanting answers - once it gets out on SM that she's doxxing people, I don't see how she can come back from it? A few days silence and hope it all blows over? I don't think that's going to work? Is she going to play the troll and mental health of a pregnant woman card?

I really hope for her and Alfs sake - TNB grows a pair and gets her the help she needs.

Tbh I don't follow her but heard about this from another thread. I do remember her from MIC tho. All she's done is bring more people to this thread to read about it all. She's sounds like a very silly woman. I can understand her being upset that SS have contacted her off the back of someone's concerns but if you post your entire life, and someone has real concerns, then this is what happens. I'm not sure why she's so surprised about it all. Or why she's reacted so manically. Clearly she has a vindictive personality to do what she's done.

Reactions: 24
I also didn’t realise you can make your profile on here unavailable for others to view past posts but I did it a while back - she’s probably back on here this morning searching 😂
She has a very paranoid obsessive personality.
One of the daily Mail comments I read mentioned she said she wasn’t in a rush to have kids, then soon after met her partner & fell pregnant instantly? Is that true? (me being lazy I can search myself). But maybe that’s the problem too, he’s turned her world upside down and now obsessing over this baby because it was planned?

Reactions: 9
I also didn’t realise you can make your profile on here unavailable for others to view past posts but I did it a while back - she’s probably back on here this morning searching 😂
She has a very paranoid obsessive personality.
One of the daily Mail comments I read mentioned she said she wasn’t in a rush to have kids, then soon after met her partner & fell pregnant instantly? Is that true? (me being lazy I can search myself). But maybe that’s the problem too, he’s turned her world upside down and now obsessing over this baby because it was planned?
Yep. She makes no secret that she never wanted kids. Met Tommy and fell pregnant straight away but lockdown happened basically at the same time so probs felt like she had to keep it. Found out it was a boy. Disaster. Luckily Tommy’s a door mat so it’s all gone wonderfully. She said she wasn’t sure if she wanted another one whilst actively trying (another lie) so next baby is a likely a money maker. Bonus if it’s a girl ofc 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve said before. Covid fucked her over badly. Before lockdown her brand was travelling, djing with her friend (who actually can DJ) and she was starting to dabble in interior design.

Lockdown put her in a tailspin, she made awful decisions in order to remain relevant and for content / exposure. She has come out of the other side completely unrecognisable and she struggles with that. I would sympathise if she was honest, but despite all of her cliched nonsense about being ‘authentic’, everything about her brand is contrived and fake, and her lies have caught up with her.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.