Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildflower18

For anyone new here:

Ashley is a nasty bully, trying to silence anyone who calls her out for telling despicable lies or who dares to criticise her in her role as a mum-influencer. Being a tattler does not make you a troll. I personally have never and would never message her my thoughts, but Tattle is a separate space to freely discuss our opinions without trolling.

Like the forum admin here said yesterday, Tattle is about users opinions on public figures, and having an opinion on those in a position of influence and power is an important right of a free and fair society. Ashley expresses various negative opinions about others in the public eye but she can't see past her own bruised ego when she's at the centre of others criticism.

Ashley is a poor role model for parents, IMO: ignoring safety advice on car seats and cot bumpers; leaving her baby unattended on a bed until he falls out and injures himself (and just brushing this off); refusing to wean her child properly; sharing details which make her child's location easily identifiable; not respecting her child's right to privacy; monetising her child. She also makes lazy choices like not giving him a routine in his first year, putting an iPad/TV in front of him at all mealtimes, not allowing him to use cutlery/get messy and eat with her and Tommy to improve/develop his eating habits/social skills. The list goes on.

The crucial point here, is that this is the behaviour of someone who is considered to have such an influence over her followers' opinions and choices that she is paid by big brands to market their products to them. It's actually a bit scary. If she can't handle unflattering opinions of herself and how she chooses to carry out her role as an influencer then she shouldn't put herself and her son in such a position. The trouble is, she doesn't think she's answerable to anyone. She's very privileged and self entitled, and she just throws her toys out of the pram when she gets caught out or scrutinised.

Ashley pretends to be authentic but she is not a very good liar, and often trips herself up with her lies. There is evidence to suggest that Ashley buys fake followers and engagement. If you take a position of influence, you have a moral obligation to produce genuine content, so when she lied about going to the vigil of a murdered girl for content, there was outrage, understandably. Her reaction was to delete comments and block those that called her out and then after several days of silence posted a picture of her holding a bunch of flowers in her flat and indirectly confirmed that she hadnt attended the vigil that evening 🤷‍♀️

As far as the SS drama is concerned - Ashley fails to realise that she puts out a lot of questionable parenting content which does make people concerned for her child's wellbeing. We see snapshots of a child with a poor diet/eating habits, often in a cold bedroom (with no sleeping bag or duvet) and wearing clothing/shoes that don't fit (she openly says she doesn't want to spend money on clothes that fit because he will outgrow them 🤦🏻‍♀️ yet she can afford to spend eye-watering amounts on her own wardrobe). She often speaks about parenting with an undertone of resentment and she is constantly making excuses to not have to spend time parenting... be it due to work, charity work, needing 'couple time' with her partner, needing holidays with friends, and not being able to do bedtime because she's 'too bony' or can't bend over her son's cot because of a tiny baby bump.

She found her child covered in diarrhoea and vomit one morning...even if he made no noise getting himself into such a state (which beggars belief) her reaction was to share it as content, expressing little to no empathy for him...the main point for her to note was having to disturb her partner from his lie in to help (because she was incapable of getting her toddler into the bath alone). Many of us here agreed that we would be extremely disturbed to find our child in this state. It was an unnerving post.

Again these are just snapshots of her child's life and I personally wouldnt feel comfortable reporting her to social services but I can understand why someone felt that they had seen enough to do so. Ashley herself chooses to share these concerning snapshots online that raise questions about her parenting. If she's confident in her parenting then what's really the problem? It's clearly not embarrassment as she's decided to share this 'drama' with her followers. She can't seem to fathom that people could genuinely care about the wellbeing of her child.

She has absolutely no justification to doxx people who express their opinions online and send them and their partners thinly veiled threats. To use a person's maternal mental health against them is a new low, even for someone who lies about a murder victim's vigil for content. She is making things a LOT worse for herself IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Right. I haven’t shared the message she sent me yesterday because it’s with the police.

She scared me enough that I reported it immediately and they have taken it seriously.
I don’t want to say too much as they are investigating - and I know that sounds like the usual bullshit people say when they don’t actually have anything real to share - but I swear it’s true.

She threatened the fact that my biggest fear with my mental health is that my children might be taken from me. Which means that she’s read my posts on the depression thread here and used what I’ve said there against me.

She said she knows where I live and that she will see me very soon.

Honestly last night I was scared.

The more reports the police have, the more they can do. She cannot be allowed to do this.

They sent me this. I’ve blocked out my details and the crime ref number. But hopefully it gives you guys reassurance that I have actually done it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Absolutely not Polly, and to be honest I find it extremely hard to believe you ever left your profile visible as you’re always so careful and the first to pull up others if they’ve done it by accident. That makes me think someone at SS let slip and shared your details, which if that is the case, someone is very much in trouble.

Really hope you’re okay Pol, the same goes for anyone else who has received a message.
Thank you x

I’m okay.
What’s she going to do, turn up at my door? I seriously doubt she knows my address! I’d take great delight in calling the police.

I stand by my SS report. I had a valid concern for a child. I’d have done it for anyone. I have never done it before, I was really very concerned to have reached the point of filling in that form.

SS made the decision to follow it up, I had no influence on that. Is she also on a hate campaign against them?

Even if she outed me on social media I frankly don’t care.

If she does, she’s going to look stupid.
Imagine the post she’d have to make -

‘This person I don’t know raised a welfare concern after I shared with the world that my child was left in his own vomit and excrement alone all night! I was so angry that, instead of engaging with the services who tried to ensure all was okay, and trying to really focus on my family, I spent my time waging a vendetta, seeking out and messaging strangers who use a gossip site! I sent intimidating, thinly veiled threats to multiple women! I mentioned their families and their work! I even messaged some of their partners! I used what I could find about their mental illness against them.
But look at what they did wrong! I’m in the right! I’m such an advocate for women and mental health and mothers everywhere!’

Yep. You’ll make yourself look wonderful.
You carry on Ashley.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Human behaviour

Never heard of this site until she accused me of being from tattle!

All I did is like a comment that called her out. she must be messaging loads. Dangerous game she's playing. But now I'm off to read here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, could this be instagram’s worst individual?
(Had to change a bit to fit!) winning title by @ketchupmayo17

Recap
Doxxing accounts who disagree with her.
All plants ads.
Watermelon and cheese for Alf on repeat.
GB News with no preparation.
#gifted car seat but still not rear facing.
Did you know her dad was a fireman?
Moaning about her mortgage.
Did you know she was single for 6 years?
Big boob problems… since she was 13.

Pregnancy reveal!! Tattle called it weeks ago!

Private scan at The Portland.
Bought a £3,000 ring from her own Vintage Pink collection (undeclared ad) as it’s the baby’s birthstone.
Moaning about Alfie waking up too early, but says he’ll ‘adapt’ to the cold weather.
Moaning about the cost of windows.
Compares Alf to Jasper.
Shares consultant letter showing she should have c section.
Alpro ads.
More moaning about Alf waking up too early, but still won’t get him a sleeping bag / duvet / warm pjs / cosleep / anything sensible whatsoever.
Uses the fact that her house used to be a Mother and Baby Home as content - clearly not realising the horrors and trauma that went on there.
Windrush tax.
More mortgage moans.
Did you know she’s pregnant?
Alf still waking up early in the cold.
Poor Ashley will have to give up her dressing room to move Alfie into the attic.

Lies about Sarah Everard vigil - now states she went, when at the time she was ‘scared’ and stayed at home. Posts and evidence from here - https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...he-was-single-for-6-years.33691/post-11970721

Multiple comments across different grid posts now deleted.

Legoland in styled hair and heels. Alf in jeans too small.

September childcare log by @ketchupmayo17
here (thank you)

And then, thank you Ashley for sending new members over to Tattle. We welcome like-minded people 🙂

To anyone reading, we don’t just sit here and bitch about influencers because we have nothing better to do, or because we’re jealous, or whatever else they may say.

We aren’t trolls. We do not invade their messages or contact them.
We keep our comments on here and discuss our own opinions on what they choose to publicly share.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
This is the winning thread suggestion by far but it seems totally irrelevant now.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I don’t feel like it should be a witty title? Almost that it should just reflect that she’s been trolling tattlers?

What does anyone else think?
Any suggestions?

Maybe
Ashley James #13 She is the only troll, invading tattlers’ inboxes while posting ‘be kind’
Thread #13 suggestion: Detective Ashley is out in full force, sends threatening messages… but ‘be kind’ of course!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I make no apology for filing a report. If I’d ignored the fact that a toddler had been left in that state all night and then his mother had laughed it off as content to thousands of people online, and then something more serious happened in future. I wouldn’t forgive myself.

Never mind the fact he’s freezing cold in his cot and not given appropriate clothing.
That he’s around an unsafe dog.
That he’s possibly malnourished.

I did what I felt I should do, and what I would do for any child I saw in the same circumstances.

I hope Ashley is reading here, and I hope she reads this, and as a mother I hope she will come to see that the welfare of her son is at stake in the centre of this.
That’s where her focus should be now. Not blindly messaging half of Instagram in case they’re tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Mid777

Ages ago I DM her in a kind gentle way that my daughter who is a secondary school doesn't feel the need to post photos of herself prancing around in her underwear to empower young women, or something in those words
Her reply was vile, that I was an awful prude of a mother and she felt sorry for my daughter to have a role model like me wtf???
I said I was extremely close to my daughter and have an amazing relationship and how proud I was of her.
I also told her I had left an abusive husband and a religious cult at the age of 40 taking my two children who are doing amazing,my son is an officer at Sandhurst and my daughter is a teacher.
Her reply was... Hahahahahah have a good life!
Revolting human being, not authentic,disingenuous,cold,narcissistic and bully.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Just to respond to @Shhhhhhhhh and a few others: Personally I’m not 100% comfortable with the SS thing, but I can absolutely see why people may be motivated to contact them.

Nobody is perfect, and nobody here claims to be - although Ashley James comes pretty close to that claim: never wrong, intuition and instinct always spot on, doesn’t need advice, anyone offering it is a troll etc etc.

The main difference here is that Ashley now makes a very healthy living from being a ‘Mumfluencer’ - she even had a podcast about parenting, despite seeming to demonstrate regular examples of her falling short, or outright avoiding the role. Regardless of how fair or just one may think it is, if you’re going to put yourself out there as a ‘professional’ parent (again she creates, records, releases and earns income from a parenting podcast, is paid by brands to advertise parenting goods and clothing) then you need to expect feedback, good and bad.

The issue many have is not even related to her poor choices (and yes we all make them), it’s her almost constant lies, and her calculated almost gaslighting style responses to any queries, not even criticism, just genuine questions that seem to arise from almost all of her posts, as they get increasingly confusing the more she spirals and lashes out - which is now a daily routine.

The Everard vigil scandal is a perfect example. Instead of just reposting Pregnant Then Screweds update, she had to chip in, jump on the bandwagon, overstate her claim, told a lie, got caught out quickly. So just delete it, reword it, it would be a bit embarrassing but it happens. But no, she ignores for almost a week, then tries to delete all trace and block anyone asking, then has her management do the same, then tries the distraction tactic and FINALLY addresses it, but in a manner that raises more questions than answers.

She refuses accountability for anything, at any time, which seems to be a common theme in wealthy, privately educated individuals (our charming government anyone??) - THIS is the reason she gets flack. She won’t change, she’ll use it as fuel for her victim complex which again speaks more of her privilege than anything else.

Hope that explains it somewhat, this isn’t some random campaign against a poor mum trying her best, it’s a rapidly increasing number of people noticing someone making a decent living lying and dodging her way through a ‘job’ as an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

cahil

about to SS thing - I grew up in a well to do middle class house, went to private school, but was suffering abuse and emotional neglect. I used to pray that social services would come to our house, but I knew they never would because we were well off and my parents respected members of the local community. I once threatened to call childline and my mother laughed at me - that's when I knew. I was about nine I think.

so glad that SS are involved and Ash can frankly fuck off thinking their time is being wasted - thank god SS are looking past the veneer of respectability afforded by middle class dom (big posh house, money etc) and are now investigating these kinds of families bc it doesn't matter how well off your parents are you will live with the scars of a childhood like that for the rest of your life.

telling that the 'evidence' of Alf enjoying a happy childhood is a video of him with Tommy. he is so utterly disengaged with Ashley it's quite remarkable for a 21 month old who usually cling to their mums. it's also telling that they are monitoring her during her pregnancy - she is absolutely right SS are stretched and they wouldn't have continued to monitor her unless they had legitimate basis of concern for Alf and thumb. she's been asking for it ever since Alf fell off the bed imo. since then it's just been a cataclysm of neglectful and borderline abusive parenting. what really gets me is the way she talks about him. it's so so sad.

re sarah everard - she obviously didn't go - she could have so easily clarified it by being like 'yes I didn't go, when I was saying 'we' and 'us' I was referring generally to women, when I meant 'first hand' I meant reading the report s come in on twitter' etc no one would have batted an eyelid. but the fact that she's deleted and blocked everyone and come up with this lazy cover story is just more proof of lies lol

she's a nutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Wildflower18

Isn't it ironic that Ashley is trying to silence women?! Several women called her out for lying about going to Sarah Everard's vigil (purely for content and self-gain), but rather than explain herself she deleted the comments. That actually tells you lot about the situation and Ashley's true character. You can't believe a single thing that comes out of her mouth as it's all created for content and she doesn't actually hold any of the values she claims to, either. She needs to be held accountable for lying to her followers. This is gross misconduct and in any other job she'd be dismissed. The brands she partners with need to be made aware of what kind of person they're really asking to advertise their products.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Do you know what, she’s welcome to waste SS time if she wants to call them on me. Because it will be a waste.
I regularly discuss my fears that I fall short in my parenting with my childminder, therapist, GP, and psychiatrist and every single one of them agree in their professional capacity that there are no concerns whatsoever.
The only problem is my own self-doubt and that’s down to my MH struggles. I’m extremely open with each of them about everything and there are no skeletons that SS would find hidden in my cupboard.
I’ve had such high level MH care for the last 3 years that if there were a need for SS, they’d have been involved waaaaaaaay before now!

So do your worst Ashley.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
I'm going to need a back story here who is SHE?!
A massive neglectful turd who appeared on Made in Chelsea as a socially awkward privately educated ponce. Went on Big Brother and now flaps her pancake ass cheeks in reels but says it’s not for the male gaze. She’s got a son she openly never wanted and a boyfriend who she shits all over cos she’s head of interior design in their 5 bed Essex mansion. Now she’s head of MI5 and taking on Tattle one troll at a time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
General advice I’ve just received is don’t add any fuel to the fire and aggravate the situation…

Let’s change the subject, shift the focus and talk about anything other than messages if we can

❤❤

Also, Essex police are very very lovely and take this very very seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
How fucking DARE she use the picture of someone who died by suicide to say ‘be kind’ when she has used what has been said on an anonymous depression thread against me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

SassyLad8

Does she not understand that by talking about children who slipped through the net - that is exactly why people SHOULD report people even without hard evidence of abuse?

Her child was left in vomit and poo all night long, is waking up at 5am cold, in a cot full of bumpers, only eats fruit, toast and cheese at nearly 2 - if I knew someone IRL like this I’d report them too.

She absolutely does not have to post any of those things.

She doesn’t have to show Alf. She doesn’t have to monetise him either.

These are choices and there are consequences as a result.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Just having a wee gander through her early threads, and this screenshot from when she was pregnant with Alf, what an utter knobend!!
Screenshot_20221009-001443.png
sanctimonious prick!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

aggytha

VIP Member
Can’t remember who said they’d do the Wiki for her, but here’s a few points we made back in thread one which really indicate where it all began…

Fell preggers with Alf within 3 months of being with Tommy

Whilst pregnant she posted pictures of Alf’s cot (with bumpers) and would regularly go off about unsolicited advice in her DM’s.

In the next breath she asked the question of whether she could wash babies clothes in Zoflora (and proceeded to thank those who informed her she couldn’t…)

Spoke about internet safety and posting her child online and gave safeguarding tips. Discussed how she was unsure whether she would continue to post his face or not as he got older.

A couple of days later recorded a video of Alfie in the bath aged 1 month, continued filming after he pooed and showed him splashing his hands in it

Would often refer to Caroline Flack as one of her best friends yet didn’t attend her funeral and Caroline’s ex Andrew called her a “desperate attention seeker”

Would regularly leave Alf propped up on the sofa (when he was less than 3 months old). She once left him outside in the garden (in her old flat) whilst she filmed Tommy exercising outside through the window

Did a weaning workshop with “expert” Annabel Karmel who encouraged Ashley to give Alf his first tastes at 4 months old. Days before this she spoke about how she wanted to wait until 6 months and was in no rush to wean him.

Sometime around then she laughing at Tommy letting him eat his Twister ice lolly.

A few days later she had changed her mind again and started Alf on the Annabel Karmel pouches and she “sensed he needed more than just her boobs”

At one stage she did briefly use a sleep bag for Alf (that was visibility too big for him, including the arms and head holes) but defended herself by saying Alf only slept 1 metre away from her in the cot and her motherly instincts would inform her if he was unsafe.

I’m sure there’s more but this is probably a good start for our new members on how much of a hypocritical twat she is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40