Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was yesterday she messaged me, but I’d said before that that I’d contacted them.
She did say in her message about my contact with them but she could have got that from here.

I can’t find an email address for them, only a phone number and I’m really not up to that.
the only other way is to fill in a whole new form again.

Do you think she may know someone who works for SS who has managed to let slip. It’s the only way I think she has contacting you knowing 100% you sent the report

Reactions: 7
I would suggest you stop confirming that she's found you
This is exactly why I didn’t say she’d messaged me initially, but in the end it felt more important to share the whole truth with everyone else here because ultimately Ashley has crossed a line and is about to do herself serious damage.

Reactions: 23
I hope her paranoid nature turns to friends/family soon for reporting to social services, id look a bit closer to home ashley . They have probably seen how poorly you cope with one child and know that a second one will impact on them both.

Reactions: 10
Do you think she may know someone who works for SS who has managed to let slip. It’s the only way I think she has contacting you knowing 100% you sent the report
I really don’t know. I’m going to ask the police to speak to SS and find out how she knows my name.

Reactions: 11
Wow guys I can't believe what I've read tonight. I'm so sorry you've had messages from her.

Unfortunately Ashley is behaving recklessly, she thinks she's a vigilante and she's going to "bring down these trolls" with her intimidating messages.

Yes the SS case maybe has unnerved her and she's felt scared/vulnerable/upset/angry as she genuinely believes her parenting hasn't been a problem and can't see any kind of neglect.

However, before @Pollyanna263 admitted she'd reported her Ashley was already calling troll and tattle for the report (s) She's then chosen to come here, read the thread and is now on a very dark and destructive path.

She's behaving in a way where she's out for vengeance because maybe the SS case aren't closing just yet,she's going to be having further monitoring, signposting to support etc.

@Pollyanna263 she can't use MH against you, especially when she's been so open with hers and documented how low and difficult she was finding mother hood.

As she said in her video about the SS letter, she usually ignores sites like this but she feels that she's has crossed into her real life world so she's taking action, she's going about it in the wrong way and I think the messages she's sending are going to get her into alot of trouble, again another untouchable thing she thinks she can get away with because of her status.

Stay strong you lot. X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We've put in a report - I was going to leave it because fair play, she found me. But finding my OH has literally blown my mind. And we're watching Capture as well at the moment.

But as so many people have said - it's someone's MH, we're not trolls, we're actually genuinely concerned about a pregnant lady's mental state.
What did she say in the message?

Reactions: 3
If she does ‘out’ my name, and then ever dares to claim she’s a mental health advocate, especially maternal mental health, ever again…..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my god all I did was put my kids to bed and this has all unfolded! I am in shock with the levels she’s going to. Everyone who’s had messages please file police reports, emails to TU and Coppafeel. This is all so so wrong. Big hugs @Cariad @Pollyanna263 x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t know. I’m going to ask the police to speak to SS and find out how she knows my name.
i think it would be worth informing police that there is a case open with her child.either that or google social work number for her area (sorry no idea where it is) and call with information, all you would need is the little ones name and the duty worker would just add it to his file/inform investigating social worker.

Reactions: 10
Oooo someone would be in SERIOUS trouble if that's the case

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What did she say in the message?
The exact same message she sent to me last night. Literally a copy and paste job.

ETA: I posted it already under a previous account. As I said earlier - it was quite unnerving that she found me, so I created new accounts for everything. I'm also annoyed that she did unnerve me & that she can now read here about it - she's going to think she's winning

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is exactly why I didn’t say she’d messaged me initially, but in the end it felt more important to share the whole truth with everyone else here because ultimately Ashley has crossed a line and is about to do herself serious damage.
Yes I can see it from that point of view also

she's going to think she's winning
This is my concern. She'll be loving some of the responses she's got on her. I don't think she should be given the satisfaction.

I'm so sorry , I Haven't got it in me to report Trashley.......I've just tested positive for covid today....clinically extremely vulnerable and shielded for 18 months and had SIX vaccinations , and first time I actually leave the country in 30 months I get the bastard illness
big hugs to everyone she's messaged, she's seriously unhinged

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She absolutely cannot behave like this and win. Her careers fucked after this. Tommy must be devo’d she’s messaging other blokes on a Friday night!

Reactions: 11
I'm so sorry , I Haven't got it in me to report Trashley.......I've just tested positive for covid today....clinically extremely vulnerable and shielded for 18 months and had SIX vaccinations , and first time I actually leave the country in 30 months I get the bastard illness
Oh no, that’s the last thing you need!
Hope you’re as okay as can be. You have to look after you xx

• Heart
Oh. I'm so sorry that you've now got covid on top of everything else! I hope it isn't too terrible for you & that you recover quickly xx

Reactions: 8
I'm so sorry. I'm so glad they're taking it seriously. X

Also, Ashley, please message my other half. He knows all about you and will give you a few home truths.
This!! Only followed this woman for 2/3 days? And had to tell him all about it today as I am SHOCKED a grown woman is stalking people & harassing them. She puts her life on display to flaunt it to other people & openly shares the most intimate parts of her lives.

Honestly sending you all lots of love. This woman needs some intervention & will not cope with 2 under 2 along with sleep deprivation if this is her ‘normal’ with childcare help currently.
@Pollyanna263 please do not stress about her ‘outing’ you- no one I know has ever heard of her (I hadn’t until I saw her rant on Charlotte dawson’s page.)
This is harassment. Tattle is an open platform meant for gossip exactly the same as mumsnet- except mumsnet is worse IMO! She is actively stalking & finding people. No one on here messages her so she needs to give her head a wobble.
She is gobby & thinks she’s untouchable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I posted above, she was at a party & her son was wandering around bare foot (and as I understand it everyone was off their fair on drugs and drink with broken glass on the floor) and he fell (from height I assume) and ended up in A&E blacked out and concussed. He's also had what looks like cigarette burns on his face & just neglect.

I dip in and out of the CD thread - but that's my understanding.
Yep as above, I followed CD thread at that time, it was awful that poor boy. There were similarities to Alfie in the concerns regarding what he was fed/ate and lack of sleep/routine...
Also the A&E night he projectile vomited with the concussion which is just too horrible to bear thinking about what must have happened... He was crawling around the floor, only baby there late it looked like, all the adults off their heads pissed/drugs (even pics of people holding up alcohol bottles to poor wee Noah, just vile) and it seemed like because he was crawling under tables and they were all so pissed/it was so late, that maybe someone stood on him or chair leg onto him or something horrendous like that, due to the severity of it.
Anyway, next part was due to the backlash and concerns raised, all of a sudden CD wanted to take the heat of herself with a conveniently timed miscarriage. (many receipts were kept showing the liklihood that she had in fact fabricated her miscarriage).
@Primrose2

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yep as above, I followed CD thread at that time, it was awful that poor boy. There were similarities to Alfie in the concerns regarding what he was fed/ate and lack of sleep/routine...
Also the A&E night he projectile vomited with the concussion which is just too horrible to bear thinking about what must have happened... He was crawling around the floor, only baby there late it looked like, all the adults off their heads pissed/drugs (even pics of people holding up alcohol bottles to poor wee Noah, just vile) and it seemed like because he was crawling under tables and they were all so pissed/it was so late, that maybe someone stood on him or chair leg onto him or something horrendous like that, due to the severity of it.
Anyway, next part was due to the backlash and concerns raised, all of a sudden CD wanted to take the heat of herself with a conveniently timed miscarriage. (many receipts were kept showing the liklihood that she had in fact fabricated her miscarriage).
@Primrose2
Jesus 😢😢😢 if that is true it’s absolutely shocking

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.