Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just chatting with my friend who is rapidly going off Ashley, she came up in conversation when we were chatting about how crappy influencer culture is now and how they get so much for free when so many are struggling to get by.

Anyway, my friend responded to her story this morning out of curiosity about the whole anonymity thing, apparently Ashley replied instantly and is somehow managing to find out who people are here and when she’s done that, she’s going to reveal how she’s done it or something like that. I don’t know if she meant she’ll reveal the profiles of people, or how she did it, or both, but apparently it’s an undercover operation or something daft.

She’s unfollowed her now as she doesn’t agree with her behaviour in general and her treatment of Alf. I told her about here where we discuss what’s posted and only that, we don’t “troll”, we are concerned about HER, her mental health currently, and Alfie. I think she believes whatever this plan of Ashley’s is however as she’s scared to create an account, she’s just reading as a non-member.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was just chatting with my friend who is rapidly going off Ashley, she came up in conversation when we were chatting about how crappy influencer culture is now and how they get so much for free when so many are struggling to get by.

Anyway, my friend responded to her story this morning out of curiosity about the whole anonymity thing, apparently Ashley replied instantly and is somehow managing to find out who people are here and when she’s done that, she’s going to reveal how she’s done it or something like that. I don’t know if she meant she’ll reveal the profiles of people, or how she did it, or both, but apparently it’s an undercover operation or something daft.

She’s unfollowed her now as she doesn’t agree with her behaviour in general and her treatment of Alf. I told her about here where we discuss what’s posted and only that, we don’t “troll”, we are concerned about HER, her mental health currently, and Alfie. I think she believes whatever this plan of Ashley’s is however as she’s scared to create an account, she’s just reading as a non-member.
Wtf 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve followed Ashley since the CBB days and I’m not the type of Instagram user who messages/comments on posts etc. I only started posting on the Ashley threads here after she had Alf and I started to see through her tit. If she manages to figure out who I am (or anyone on here!) then out of respect for her hard work I will live off watermelon and cheese for a month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wtf 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve followed Ashley since the CBB days and I’m not the type of Instagram user who messages/comments on posts etc. I only started posting on the Ashley threads here after she had Alf and I started to see through her tit. If she manages to figure out who I am (or anyone on here!) then out of respect for her hard work I will live off watermelon and cheese for a month 😂
Exactly what I thought! I don’t know honestly what she’s going to achieve.

I personally used to really like her posts when she was pregnant/early days of Alf but something clicked and changed. She’s driving away a huge amount of once loyal followers and it’s all self-inflicted but so easily remedied if she took her head out the sand and owned her behaviour for once.

Reactions: 9

I doubt she can find out who tattlers are. Unless anyone has posted screenshots where you can see your profile, have actively messaged her/commented on her insta or use the same profile pic/username, then she can't "find out" anything. It's all nonsense. And besides, who cares? It's a gossip website, no one is actually causing her any harm or doing anything wrong. Quite the opposite! We're trying to help re Alf and are concerned about her behaviour and how much she shares publicly!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wtf 🤣🤣🤣

I'll wiggle my pan cake ass and post it on here 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be more than happy to ‘out’ myself and speak publicly about my concerns with her treatment of Alf on my personal accounts. I’m sure everyone else here would too. She’s lucky we’ve kept it on this forum and not spread the word on our personals for everyone to see and research! That’s exactly what she wants- people scared to speak against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We have 12 months of this!
I actually don't see why a supermarket clothing brand needs a z list 'celebrity' to be their brand partner? And I really don't understand why she would be so excited about it (unless it means free clothes for Alf?), But surely her behaviour today isn't the sort of thing Sainsbury's would want to be linked to, so maybe she's going to have to keep a lid on her SS investigation and outing trolls?

Reactions: 13
Undercover operation 🤣 I've heard it all now

Ashley would need to take Tattle to Court in attempt to obtain the information. Unlikely to happen as it's time, money and would give her very little. We've not had to sign up with photographic ID and proof of address like it's our bank. If for some unknown reason she did that and won, could you imagine the hornets nest that would create - every single website used by anybody would likely have to follow the same process.

She could go to the police but this again wouldn't be successful - no laws have been broken and again, they wouldn't obtain personal information of users and hand it over to her.

I don't know how to link to another post on this site, but I did look around and found this if anyone is concerned.

Screenshot_20221007-153207_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Would love for her to ‘expose’ us- when all we’ve done is state her screenshots and explain how disgusting it is to deter people from reporting neglect / signs of neglect to social services.
I’m a well respected Nanny in an affluent area of London with tons of parents who rely on me and who see me as extended family. I’d happily speak to her in person about how her behaviour is dangerous.
I’d love to see what she’s going to achieve 🤣🤣 Also, data protection laws? She can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I dont think she understands so I'm gonna make it really clear and simple. For those of us who work in a job that requires reporting safeguarding concerns, that doesn't just stop when we finish work. We are told to report concerns we have regardless of if it's in the work place or in every day life. You have a duty of care to report concerns. You'd literally get into trouble for NOT reporting. Not get into trouble FOR reporting. What is she hoping to achieve here?

Share people's personal data? - police involvement
Make threats? Police & SS involvement
Create a vendetta against people? Police involvement probably SS involvement for harassment.
Abso-bloody-lutely this!!

Please can anyone who has received a threatening message from her make sure you have screenshots and report it online to Essex police

Follow as per screenshots below than all you need is that she lives in Brentwood.
(Not doxing you here Ash, the cathedral can be seen from your garden which you show on Instagram, only Chelmsford and Brentwood have cathedrals and TOWIE was filmed in Brentwood)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d love to know what her family and TNB family think about all this by. Her behaviour the last few days is worrying.
the only way SS know about a lot of cases is kind people worrying about children. She needs to have a break from social media because she’s making the situation worse.

Reactions: 14
There were some comments on Tu’s announcement that have since been deleted.

So odd that brands are happy to look the other way

• Sad

This is why I think it’s better that, if people are going to contact them, it’s done privately. They can be engaged properly in dialogue that way and it can be escalated.

Reactions: 13
I have to speak up here just because whilst it is true that hospitals will report injuries to SS in certain instances, they don’t do it every time a parent comes in with a child who has a head injury. A couple of my friends have gone to A&E with bumps on their toddlers’ and babies’ heads from falling off the bed and they have not been referred to SS. I also took my 18 month old in when he fell and hit his head on a wooden bench in our house and had a stonking bruise on the front of his head for all to see and we were not reported to SS.

I say this as I wouldn’t want people to be put off taking their child to A&E for fear of being reported to social services - I’m guessing hospitals see so many injuries in young children and probably have a good idea as to whether there is a need to worry by the reaction and behaviour of the parents, the parents’ interactions with the child, when they listen to what happened etc.

Whilst we know that it is a good thing that SS are brought in to check on the welfare of children, lots reading this would be really worried by the sweeping assumption that they will be reported if they take their child to A&E with a head injury!
Yes totally right - they get referred (or at least looked into) when it’s suspicious. Either, multiple injuries, no story given, a story that doesn’t match the injury, or injury in an unlikely place.

I find this so strange too

This is why I think it’s better that, if people are going to contact them, it’s done privately. They can be engaged properly in dialogue that way and it can be escalated.
Absolutely agree. I guess it does take some of the public pressure away though. Is Twitter better - the brand can’t delete your tweets?

Reactions: 7
Yes totally right - they get referred (or at least looked into) when it’s suspicious. Either, multiple injuries, no story given, a story that doesn’t match the injury, or injury in an unlikely place.

I find this so strange too

Absolutely agree. I guess it does take some of the public pressure away though. Is Twitter better - the brand can’t delete your tweets?
Possibly, but isn’t it better overall that the brand gets all the information in a calm and rational way and makes a decision themselves to end their partnership with an inappropriate influencer? That’s what I think.

If I were to do it - which I haven’t as yet - I would either DM or email and ask for the head of brand partnerships contact details to ensure that it got to the best place. Then I’d set out all of the information that I had first hand - not hearsay or speculation, but things I could prove myself as true, so that I could give validity to it.
It’s important that they can’t just dismiss it as ‘trolling’ so it has to be really clear and provable.

ETA - by thing I have first hand I also mean things I’d seen myself that she has shared on her stories and I’ve got screenshots of, like her saying she’s going to share the details of those who reported her etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Maybe she is doing a Colleen Rooney and sharing stories for certain groups of her followers waiting for people to comment here. I mean that would be INSANE and take forever. Unless she has even more bots following her than suspected 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she is doing a Colleen Rooney and sharing stories for certain groups of her followers waiting for people to comment here. I mean that would be INSANE and take forever. Unless she has even more bots following her than suspected 🤣
Given Ash’s definition of ‘work’, this would fit right under the same umbrella 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.