Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she find you??

what else is she saying?

Hope you’re okay xx
No idea....my profile picture or user name on Instagram is not the same as Tattle ( or Facebook) ....
also saying and you be a mother as well....well exactly Trashley, I wouldn't be flashing my boobs on social media so that teenage boys can walk over these images
needless to say I've blocked her
she's batshit!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
😮
Someone’s got faaaar too much time on their hands. Wonder when she’ll catch up with all the work she normally does…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes ....it's quite shaken me...I've blocked her and locked down security on Instagram
i bet it has, hope you’re ok love. Keep your head up, there’s nothing that’s been said here that isn’t true! She’s a cornered rat lashing out at the wrong people. ❤ We’ve all got you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No idea....my profile picture or user name on Instagram is not the same as Tattle ( or Facebook) ....
also saying and you be a mother as well....well exactly Trashley, I wouldn't be flashing my boobs on social media so that teenage boys can walk over these images
needless to say I've blocked her
she's batshit!
Seriously I would do a police report to log it that she has gone to lengths to find your details and contact you in that way. Log that you feel shaken, as you’ve said in a post below.
It’s made you feel intimidated, you don’t have any idea what she may do - especially given the stuff she’s been posting on her stories.

I’m not just saying this blindly. They will act on it. And the more they have, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The irony that she is now the definition of a troll.

Ash, get off Tattle and go spend time with your family.

@Cariad hope you are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is all probably part of some sick twisted thing to be like ‘see it’s not nice being trolled is it?!’

The point she is missing is that she has put herself, her child and all her private information etc on the internet for everyone to see. She cannot police anyone having an opinion on her and discussing it.

She has actually lost the plot.

Reactions: 24
The post she has screenshot there, your profile photo on insta is visible on the second screenshot you posted.
She’s clearly searching through looking for people who have made that mistake, or getting someone else to do it for her.
And then she’s somehow using the insta photo to find the profile? duck me, she needs to get a real job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Shes probably called up some "tech whizz" she used to eat cream with at 6am in her twenties to sit in a dark room and play detective for a couple of quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder who’s looking after poor Alf while she’s playing detective witch?
Well it’s never Ash so no change there

Wtf, she's mentally unstable that woman
I have a brilliant psychiatrist if she’d like his details!

I have flagged to mods that tattlers have had Instagram messages from Ashley so that they are aware. I’ve also said that they have been unsolicited and tattlers have not messaged her first - she’s got names somehow.
Just in case it all kicks off…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously I would do a police report to log it that she has gone to lengths to find your details and contact you in that way. Log that you feel shaken, as you’ve said in a post below.
It’s made you feel intimidated, you don’t have any idea what she may do - especially given the stuff she’s been posting on her stories.

I’m not just saying this blindly. They will act on it. And the more they have, the better.
I started a report, but when it asks for postcode of where incident happened, it won't accept Brentwood ....any ideas?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.