Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Trashley should be careful, she can delete insta stories all she wants - but there are some websites out there that you can view anonymously & they're not so quick at deleting the stories. Oh, and they last for longer than 24 hrs 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched the potty video with sound. He literally takes no notice of her existence, does he? So used to her either not being there, or not being ‘present’ when she is that he ignores her.

it’s also a really stupid idea to let the potty be some kind of toy. They don’t have to get used to a potty anymore than they’d get used to a high chair or car seat before they’re ready to use it. And if it’s seen as a toy, you’re going to find it hard to stop a kid playing with it - possibly after they’ve just used it as a toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saddened me once again how Alf had a complete lack of interaction with her when they were playing with the pottys. She asked him a question and he didn’t even look behind or acknowledge her. You can hear how awkward she felt. My toddler literally doesn’t leave me alone, whether it’s asking for cuddles, snacks, bringing me toys, asking for pencils, he watches me on the toilet and we discuss it 🤣 I can’t get my head around it
I thought that too, she's seems so uncomfortable

Reactions: 6
Our Trashley should be careful, she can delete insta stories all she wants - but there are some websites out there that you can view anonymously & they're not so quick at deleting the stories. Oh, and they last for longer than 24 hrs 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️
Any story in particular? 👀

Reactions: 2
She could’ve turned the SS visit into a very helpful insight to her followers as to what they do and how good it is so many people are looking out for childrens wellbeing after a huge increase in home abuse and murders from lockdown 1 onwards.
However she chooses to get her back up, why so defensive if you’re a good safe mother?
I will never forget reading the story of that poor boy from lockdown 1. I won’t go into it on here as it’s so sensitive but it will enrage you more when she is twisting everything to blame others - like liars do.

Reactions: 16
This is so weird. What does she honestly think she's going to do or gain from this.

SS recieve a report and everything in it can be verified by Ashley's own Instagram.

What she should have done is just say nothing about SS involvement and take a break from social media while she processes it all but nope, she thinks it's all about her and not considering it was genuine concern for her son and she's gone full DARVO mode.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggesting Ashley James #12- can’t comprehend getting reported, would rather DM threats than get things sorted

Reactions: 13
This is so weird. What does she honestly think she's going to do or gain from this.

SS recieve a report and everything in it can be verified by Ashley's own Instagram.

What she should have done is just say nothing about SS involvement and take a break from social media while she processes it all but nope, she thinks it's all about her and not considering it was genuine concern for her son and she's gone full DARVO mode.
what did we expect from a daft narcissist. of course it’s gonna be all poor me i’m being targeted by trolls.
she is fuming from the SS visit. frothing at the mouth

Reactions: 8
If this isn’t a time to take a break from social media, I don’t know when is.

Reactions: 14
Her engagement stats are wild too. Over 6k for the tickled pink post. But just 300 for her ‘interiors’ post before it. Is that normal, or is someone spending cash on likes?

Reactions: 5
Her engagement stats are wild too. Over 6k for the tickled pink post. But just 300 for her ‘interiors’ post before it. Is that normal, or is someone spending cash on likes?
The Tickled Pink post came up in my “search” “posts you may like” type feed, which I think always seems to be paid for ones.

Reactions: 5
The Tickled Pink post came up in my “search” “posts you may like” type feed, which I think always seems to be paid for ones.
Came up in mine too. She’s defo paid for enhanced engagement trying to salvage what’s left of her shitfluencer career

Reactions: 6
Freely gving thousands upon thousands of strangers information about where she lives and the location of her child's daycare setting is a huge cause for concern, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. It's really sad that she can't recognise that she does need support (safeguarding training for starters) and that some of these strangers genuinely care about her son. It's all about her ego, unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
They would have done as its a head injury in a minor. But CD passed it off as trolls.

Like when Alf fell of the bed and had that nasty bruise - she laughed it off as a "right of passage" as a parent. She never went to A&E, if she did - SS would have been involved there too.
I have to speak up here just because whilst it is true that hospitals will report injuries to SS in certain instances, they don’t do it every time a parent comes in with a child who has a head injury. A couple of my friends have gone to A&E with bumps on their toddlers’ and babies’ heads from falling off the bed and they have not been referred to SS. I also took my 18 month old in when he fell and hit his head on a wooden bench in our house and had a stonking bruise on the front of his head for all to see and we were not reported to SS.

I say this as I wouldn’t want people to be put off taking their child to A&E for fear of being reported to social services - I’m guessing hospitals see so many injuries in young children and probably have a good idea as to whether there is a need to worry by the reaction and behaviour of the parents, the parents’ interactions with the child, when they listen to what happened etc.

Whilst we know that it is a good thing that SS are brought in to check on the welfare of children, lots reading this would be really worried by the sweeping assumption that they will be reported if they take their child to A&E with a head injury!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have to speak up here just because whilst it is true that hospitals will report injuries to SS in certain instances, they don’t do it every time a parent comes in with a child who has a head injury. A couple of my friends have gone to A&E with bumps on their toddlers’ and babies’ heads from falling off the bed and they have not been referred to SS. I also took my 18 month old in when he fell and hit his head on a wooden bench in our house and had a stonking bruise on the front of his head for all to see and we were not reported to SS.

I say this as I wouldn’t want people to be put off taking their child to A&E for fear of being reported to social services - I’m guessing hospitals see so many injuries in young children and probably have a good idea as to whether there is a need to worry by the reaction and behaviour of the parents, the parents’ interactions with the child, when they listen to what happened etc.

Whilst we know that it is a good thing that SS are brought in to check on the welfare of children, lots reading this would be really worried by the sweeping assumption that they will be reported if they take their child to A&E with a head injury!
I was about to say something similar myself, it’s become a bit of an urban myth that any bump or bruise becomes a SS issue, the parameters are more nuanced than that.

Ironically that’s something these social media guys could do well to remember. You can’t just ‘tip off’ social services and they turn up like paparazzi, they have to determine that you’ve met certain criteria or are presenting cause for concern. For them to remain involved means their findings are within the tolerances of them requiring further checks. It really is as simple as that sometimes, meltdown or no meltdown, prove it to the professionals who are asking questions, that should be the only priority surely?

Reactions: 19

Absolutley! They would have more reason to question a parent who doesn’t take their child to hospital to be checked after an accident or fall, rather than one who does and is worried about them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.