Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is doing a Colleen Rooney and sharing stories for certain groups of her followers waiting for people to comment here. I mean that would be INSANE and take forever. Unless she has even more bots following her than suspected 🤣
Wont work if she blocks everyone and we all view online on anonymous viewers though will it 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How is she planning on policing opinion?
In ashley land the only thing that matters is her own. If you dont agree you have committed the most despicable of crimes. Cant she see the way she is carrying on is exactly the way she thinks the way us “trolls” behave. Therefore making her one aswell using her logic. Shes a fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she is doing a Colleen Rooney and sharing stories for certain groups of her followers waiting for people to comment here. I mean that would be INSANE and take forever. Unless she has even more bots following her than suspected 🤣
Haha I wondered this too with all the talk of deleted insta stories!

Reactions: 10
It’s the weird black screen stories that are confusing me
Do you think she’s posting them deliberately to make people (ie. tattlers) think they are blocked from certain stories? So, to try and make people believe she’s identified them and blocked them from stuff? Sounds silly but this is Ash we’re talking about with all her bluffing about revealing peoples identities…

Reactions: 15
Do you think she’s posting them deliberately to make people (ie. tattlers) think they are blocked from certain stories? So, to try and make people believe she’s identified them and blocked them from stuff? Sounds silly but this is Ash we’re talking about with all her bluffing about revealing peoples identities…
I did think that but the friend who I spoke to about earlier saw black screens before she even messaged her to ask about the anonymous thing, I even looked and I haven’t followed or interacted with her in months and never in a negative way and I saw black screens so not sure 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.