Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is deluded. Does she think it’s ok to wake up to her child covered in vomit and diarrhoea? I’m still astounded that she posted that online. She does need SS to step in and educate her. But she is too much of a narcissist to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tattle always has the receipts!

There’s so much drama at the moment, I feel like we should probably start a Wiki for her before we can’t keep up? I’ve never done one before but happy to help out- I reckon we’re going to get lots of new members and lurkers around here over the coming weeks!
I was thinking the same - definitely need to get a wiki started on her. Especially with the influx of new people on the thread.

Reactions: 6
trashley feels she’s been wronged. how dare you not see how perfect she is. this whole SS thing is mind blowing to her. now she wants revenge.

the thing is, these aren’t false allegations as trashley likes to call it. we have the receipts on here.

It’ll be time for a new thread by dinner time 😂😂
new record for trashley. we’re going through one thread in half a week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's showing her true colours! The more she acts like this, the more I am convinced those that reported her were absolutely right to be concerned! This isn't hate or trolling Ashley - it's concern for your vulnerable son!

And surely, if the concerns were false then there would be no harm done? They'd speak to her then be done? Clearly SS have seen enough to warrant continued monitoring.

• Heart
Saddened me once again how Alf had a complete lack of interaction with her when they were playing with the pottys. She asked him a question and he didn’t even look behind or acknowledge her. You can hear how awkward she felt. My toddler literally doesn’t leave me alone, whether it’s asking for cuddles, snacks, bringing me toys, asking for pencils, he watches me on the toilet and we discuss it 🤣 I can’t get my head around it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New follower to this thread, brought here by Charlotte Dawson, who did this EXACT same thing in response to the “trolls/ haters”,where’s she posted a video of her son laughing?! As if that means anything at all 😐
Been keeping up with this thread, and it is an eye opener, didn’t really know who Ashley was before…
The fact that she thought showing a short video clip of Alf and Tommy playing in the boxing ring (garden) proves she's a good parent says it all 😣

New follower to this thread, brought here by Charlotte Dawson, who did this EXACT same thing in response to the “trolls/ haters”,where’s she posted a video of her son laughing?! As if that means anything at all 😐
Been keeping up with this thread, and it is an eye opener, didn’t really know who Ashley was before…
I know who CD is but don’t follow closely, what did she do for people to involve SS out of curiosity?

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion Ashley James 13# I am a narcissist and do not care. Report me to social work if you dare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know who CD is but don’t follow closely, what did she do for people to involve SS out of curiosity?
I posted above, she was at a party & her son was wandering around bare foot (and as I understand it everyone was off their fair on drugs and drink with broken glass on the floor) and he fell (from height I assume) and ended up in A&E blacked out and concussed. He's also had what looks like cigarette burns on his face & just neglect.

I dip in and out of the CD thread - but that's my understanding.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I posted above, she was at a party & her son was wandering around bare foot (and as I understand it everyone was off their fair on drugs and drink with broken glass on the floor) and he fell (from height I assume) and ended up in A&E blacked out and concussed. He's also had what looks like cigarette burns on his face & just neglect.

That’s honestly terrifying

Reactions: 9

How did the hospital not report it to SS? They must have done

Reactions: 8
Saddened me once again how Alf had a complete lack of interaction with her when they were playing with the pottys. She asked him a question and he didn’t even look behind or acknowledge her. You can hear how awkward she felt. My toddler literally doesn’t leave me alone, whether it’s asking for cuddles, snacks, bringing me toys, asking for pencils, he watches me on the toilet and we discuss it 🤣 I can’t get my head around it
Honestly I think that Alf just assumes that she’s taking into her phone whenever he hears her speak 🤷🏻‍♀️ So doesn’t bother to even engage with her. Really sad.

• Sad
There was the incident where he got badly concussed at at party full of drunk adults, the perpetually soiled nappies, a bite/ mark/ wound on his cheek that never seemed to heal. Many things that look like near misses of disasters like toddling around near roads, climbing furniture pushed up against a balcony, attending adult parties running around bare foot amongst drunk people, to name a few things!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's showing her true colours! The more she acts like this, the more I am convinced those that reported her were absolutely right to be concerned! This isn't hate or trolling Ashley - it's concern for your vulnerable son!

And surely, if the concerns were false then there would be no harm done? They'd speak to her then be done? Clearly SS have seen enough to warrant continued monitoring.
THIS! My parents had a visit from SS when my older brothers were toddlers- they went to hospital over something & doctors weren’t happy with the amount of bruises on them so referred to SS. My parents said they weren’t worried or angry at all- it’s peoples job & they knew SS would see there’s nothing wrong.
They came once and never again- told them they were happy with what they’d seen and could see by how much they wrestled each other where the bruises were from 😂
SS have noticed something not quite right, either with the child or her/dad/Alf or all 3 and want to monitor. Maybe even due to her social media and the screenshots? Evidence is there and speaks for itself. She needs to calm down.

Reactions: 14
I just watched Charlotte’s video about the ‘trolls’ and what her and trash don’t get is, it’s not a personal vendetta against them but more like, people are concerned for their children’s safety?! What do you expect if you put your whole life on SM?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How did the hospital not report it to SS? They must have done
They would have done as its a head injury in a minor. But CD passed it off as trolls.

Like when Alf fell of the bed and had that nasty bruise - she laughed it off as a "right of passage" as a parent. She never went to A&E, if she did - SS would have been involved there too.

Reactions: 14
I hope today’s ‘meeting in town’ was crisis talks with management and that’s why the trolls story has been deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Every day this week I’ve thought she can’t shock me and yet she just gets worse.

She truly is a spoiled brat and a bully isn’t she? Can’t get her own way. Doubles down on being horrible / threatening.

The Tu edit is a joke. How she’s managed to create this fake mum act I really don’t know.

I’m so sorry to all the people she’s sent threatening messages to. What a completely unhinged witch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.