Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who can I report her to? Someone needs to take control of her social media because that is too far. Does she really think she knows more than professionals of 10+ years? Of course she does because she’s a full on narcissist. SHE will be putting babies lives in danger and putting people off of reporting to social services because of that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s saying ‘false allegations’ but that’s not true. The things she has been reported for have all been things that she herself has posted and confirmed happened. No one has made anything up. If social services investigate and deem those things to be fine once she has explained (or perhaps lied about) the context, that’s another matter, but it’s not false allegations.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She really isn’t ok and hoping she gets the help she needs.

Thing is, we’ve seen that she isnt as clever as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 13
I agree, her posts and the messages she has sent definitely need to be passed to SS. This is threatening behaviour.

No one is doing SS referrals for fun. If you see something that concerns you, you should report it no matter whether that person lives next door to you or if they are celebrity/influencer. It’s quite concerning she is insinuating that celebs/influencers are incapable of child abuse and neglect when actually they are the ones plastering their children all over social media for monetary gain! It’s well known that children in the public eye very often suffer trauma from their upbringing. But of course if everything looks smiley and perfect on Instagram that is always the reality, right??! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I really do hope her management step in, I’ve not got much confidence given what I know about them via certain work channels however.

If no fellow influencers get in touch with her surely it’ll make her feel worse as the only one who has been reported, and again maybe it’s someone closer to home?

Reactions: 7
What she doesn’t think about is that she’s put other vulnerable children/toddlers at even more risk by trying to ‘out’ people. There are people who will be scared to report to SS after seeing her threatening behaviour and THAT is when children will slip through the net.

No one reports to SS lightly and as mums there’s always a sympathy there that maybe they’re just struggling. If someone’s reported it’s always for genuine concern, not out of spite.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm not sure what her end game is here?? Is she going to name and shame everybody's insta handle? Which isn't much of a threat or is she planning on totting up to my doorstep in her louboutin heels?? Because in my neighbourhood she wouldn't get far 🤣 it's bloody laughable, and is this threat going to continue for everyone who questions the authenticity of her future posts?? Is she planning on silencing every query that doesn't fangirl over her?? I'm just a little confused as to why she thinks she's being menacing?? Ash I'll open a box of broken biscuits for you kidda 👍 I might even pop the heating on, just let me know when you're on your way 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s saying ‘false allegations’ but that’s not true. The things she has been reported for have all been things that she herself has posted and confirmed happened. No one has made anything up. If social services investigate and deem those things to be fine once she has explained (or perhaps lied about) the context, that’s another matter, but it’s not false allegations.
Exactly this. All of which are perfectly valid concerns. I think maybe she needs to consider how much she is exposing her child online! I would be absolutely mortified if I were in her situation, why on earth isn’t she considering Alf’s safety for once in her bloody life. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who can I report her to? Someone needs to take control of her social media because that is too far. Does she really think she knows more than professionals of 10+ years? Of course she does because she’s a full on narcissist. SHE will be putting babies lives in danger and putting people off of reporting to social services because of that!!!
It depends what you want to report her for?

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she posted that pic of the dirty toilet 🤢
I noticed the dirty rim immediately aswell 😂 if she has hired a cleaner she will be fuming at them now aswell! I can imagine her being a horror to work for

Ill say it once ill say it again, nothing is going to happen to anyone who reported her to social services. Even if she “outs” them but she cant access their information. If she could we would have all got a message from her on the gram.
Hi Ashley 👋! You are a BOG STANDARD NARCISSIST who will now blame everyone else about your wrong doings and take zero responsibility. In my mind ive equated you to a man who abuses a woman in a domestic violence relationship and blames the women for your behaviour. Im sure youll love that comparison about yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My main worry in all of this is that what she’s chosen to show is already horrific enough for the poor boy and insta is a ‘highlights’ reel so it honestly doesn’t bear thinking about the stuff she isn’t sharing. So so so unhinged - it’s right people are worried.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It depends what you want to report her for?
To be honest all of it but mainly the threatening towards people who are reporting to SS. Such a dangerous message. I wish I knew a journalist who could pick up on this because it’s almost hate speech towards an already overwhelmed poor service in the UK. They work so extremely hard but there are just not enough of them. Part of my degree at the moment is on abuse and it is soul destroying. She is putting out such. a dangerous message 😓

Reactions: 11
I noticed the dirty rim immediately aswell 😂 if she has hired a cleaner she will be fuming at them now aswell! I can imagine her being a horror to work for

Ill say it once ill say it again, nothing is going to happen to anyone who reported her to social services. Even if she “outs” them but she cant access their information. If she could we would have all got a message from her on the gram.
Hi Ashley 👋! You are a BOG STANDARD NARCISSIST who will now blame everyone else about your wrong doings and take zero responsibility. In my mind ive equated you to a man who abuses a woman in a domestic violence relationship and blames the women for your behaviour. Im sure youll love that comparison about yourself.
Spot on 👌

Reactions: 3
I think she's trying to be clever and intimidate people into thinking that she's actually doing something about it?

But the influencers z-listers that have been reported to SS deserve it? Charlotte Dawson - drunk in charge of her kid & he got concussed so badly he blacked out & ended up in A&E, goes on coke / alcohol binges with her child in tow.

Not sure what she thinks she's going to gain from it all - but she's on very thin ice & her management need to step in before the damage control is too little too late.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She's now deleted her story asking for fellow child neglecting influencers to get in contact with her.

She's now deleted her story asking for fellow child neglecting influencers to get in contact with her.
Definitely spiralling 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
To be honest all of it but mainly the threatening towards people who are reporting to SS. Such a dangerous message. I wish I knew a journalist who could pick up on this because it’s almost hate speech towards an already overwhelmed poor service in the UK. They work so extremely hard but there are just not enough of them. Part of my degree at the moment is on abuse and it is soul destroying. She is putting out such. a dangerous message 😓
I’m not certain, but I think you can report to Essex police based on the fact she’s making threats to others. When you go through the online form it gives various options so you’ll be able to select what’s relevant x

ETA they class the sending of messages as ‘Sending letters etc with intent to cause distress or anxiety, Malicious Communications Act 1988’

What I find the most disturbing is that Ashley is only influential to young impressionable teenagers. Yes grown men will ogle at her boob pics and grown women will roll their eyes or laugh at her silliness, but the only people she will really influence are the young and vulnerable.

Her whole spiel is “oh look at what a bad mum I am, haha #reallynotreally” and minimising actual ABUSE which is what she is doing to her poor boy.

Reactions: 15

Definitely spiralling 😳
Tattle always has the receipts!

There’s so much drama at the moment, I feel like we should probably start a Wiki for her before we can’t keep up? I’ve never done one before but happy to help out- I reckon we’re going to get lots of new members and lurkers around here over the coming weeks!

Reactions: 17
The toilet bowl ! That’s not morning sickness it’s cholera or something. I presume she has a cleaner omg 🤢
Get yer act together girl. Less looking at yer self on yer phone for validation and more concentrating on yer sons environment.
Lovely Day x

Reactions: 10
What I find the most disturbing is that Ashley is only influential to young impressionable teenagers. Yes grown men will ogle at her boob pics and grown women will roll their eyes or laugh at her silliness, but the only people she will really influence are the young and vulnerable.

Her whole spiel is “oh look at what a bad mum I am, haha #reallynotreally” and minimising actual ABUSE which is what she is doing to her poor boy.
The fact that she thought showing a short video clip of Alf and Tommy playing in the boxing ring (garden) proves she's a good parent says it all 😣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.