Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who, at 32 years old, puts their secondary school on their dating profile?? 🤣
But she’s obsessed with her secondary school life. Tells us all the time. Grade A student , bullied for being too beautiful/ breasts too big. Looked after the old folks , moved to France. Got a scholarship. Stuck in the past 100 %. The only people who dwell on the past so much have arrested development and are unhappy with their current lot. She’s not a. “ cool mum “ despite all of her going against the grain. You know why ? Cos to be a cool Mum your child has to think so. You can see she’s the least important person in her child’s life. Zero influence there. You get out what you put in. She’s a loser.

Reactions: 17
Oh god the crappy Snoops back 🤮 Move over Alf… your Mothers ACTUAL first born is ready to chew your face off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another spelling mistake in her ad caption. Every caption has a spelling mistake.
If I was her parents I would be so hurt that she ‘didn’t realise there was more love than romantic love until her 30s’. My family filled my life with love (and I’m Ashley’s works nightmare, I met my husband at 15 in school, and now a part time working, mostly stay at home mum)

Reactions: 11
Well that's the least child friendly "play room" I've ever seen. Looks like it's set up as a show home. Why would you have a huge book case with photo albums and plants on it in a child's play room. I'm.probably just being petty but I don't give a F. If it was a normal nice person I'd say it looked good but it isn't. It's a room for Alf to play in so Ashley can eye duck the camera and avoid all patenting duties in the little time she has with him.

Reactions: 16
Well that's the least child friendly "play room" I've ever seen. Looks like it's set up as a show home. Why would you have a huge book case with photo albums and plants on it in a child's play room. I'm.probably just being petty but I don't give a F. If it was a normal nice person I'd say it looked good but it isn't. It's a room for Alf to play in so Ashley can eye duck the camera and avoid all patenting duties in the little time she has with him.
Agree! It’s not a playroom?
it looks like a living room with some toys in it!
the bookcase with all her trinkets/photos on aren’t for Alf
Plus the decorative stack of 3 raffia trunks in corner

Considering it’s a ‘playroom’ there’s not actually a lot for him to play with!

Reactions: 10
So the flooring was ‘kindly gifted’ - so is that an ad? This is where it’s all so bloody murky and makes me sick. In reality, every time she’s shown that floor, she’s been ‘influencing’ her followers to go out and buy that floor. So should it be declared that she didn’t pay for hers? I really hate this whole smoke and mirrors world where nothing it ever as it seems. Makes me rage.

Reactions: 14
So if snoops back that must mean her parents are down? So more free childcare? Probably going away this weekend for TNBs birthday present or something.

The floor should be tagged as gifted. That bleeping giant lamp still hasn’t moved. The stacked boxes - my toddler would be jumping off those, not using the tit ‘soft play’ slide. He’d have a field day with the boxing with all the photo frames. Still so many dangers.

Good to see he’s got his hat on properly this morning. Hi Trashley 👋🏼😂

She’s probably doing a swap with her parents. Rehoming the kid and taking back SnoopTheShit.

Guys, I’m laughing so hard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand her content at all, it all seems so random. She literally has no direction with her page at all, one minute she’s banging on about the patriarchy and pretending to be some fantastic woman empowering feminist and the next she’s harping on about her interior design. Love or hate hinch but at least you sort of know what kind of content you’re getting when you visit her page, she’s known for home content as that’s what she’s built her whole platform on, whereas Trashley just seems to flit between multiple personalities and jumps on any insta hype she can.

Ashley James #11 “I won’t turn the heating on” says Miss ‘Grade A’. Full time child care though, “Where do I pay?”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.