Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be like me, guys. Have a fling at 33 and end up with a baby that you resent because they aren’t a girl, that you palm off on every opportunity to live a very basic life.

Consider me influenced. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know you’re short of a brain cell when all you can quote Meghan Markle as is Miss Congeniality 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also travelled the world alone 😂😂 She loves talking about being single! Imagine if Tommy harped on about single life being amazing before Trashley came along and ruined it by getting pregnant.

Heads. Would. Rollllll 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s surrounded by enablers like her friend texting ‘I can’t just book a weekend away to Slovenia *sigh*’. Except Ashley did last minute book a weekend away, the other weekend when she was in a fancy hotel (Spain?). Very traveller friendly I bet, the all inclusive spa resort must get tons of travelling students

Reactions: 10
Apologies I stand completely corrected. I’ve misunderstood how the cap affects rich homes vs poor homes. However, the price cap will save her, using more energy, more money than someone who can barely afford to use their fuel as a percentage and taking into account standing charges right?
I guess I’ve proved my own point in that a little bit of information, or misinformation, is a dangerous thing 🙈 I still don’t believe she is correctly understanding or addressing the issue. I’d love to know what tariff she’s on and if she’s on gas, oil or electric etc.
Yes you’re right, the government will be spending more bailing out high energy use households than low… I think (in this policy only!) it’s sadly the only way to make sure that high users due to things like disability, having a big family, living somewhere more exposed to the elements are protected too but yes.. wasteful people (like her?) luck out too.

I think she’s right that we should reduce our energy use and I’m actually with her on making sure my children get as much use as possible from clothes.. I love a hand-me-down! The thing is I apply these standards to myself too. To not do so would be hypocritical.

That’s really what I find so difficult about her. She has SO MANY opinions and calls herself GB News’s “leftie” but she ignores the biggest issue of our times bar none - climate change.

This is why people find Harry and Meghan so irritating - all the moralising but no changes themselves. I’m not a Kardashian fan but at least they don’t consume excessively and lecture us all at the same time.

Reactions: 6
You know you’re short of a brain cell when all you can quote Meghan Markle as is Miss Congeniality 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Is she having a bloody laugh?! She looked like the classic Disney evil stepmum 😭

She is beauty, she is grace = Princess of Wales EVERYDAY of the week.

My God, Ashely is bleeping dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahahahahaha god I am so embarrassed for her answering a question she wasn’t asked just so she can ramble on about how great her early 30s were when she was single, and post a bunch of photos of it AGAIN. She has to be trolling us surely? She literally posts this stuff on a weekly basis, if not more frequently!

Reactions: 14
If she loved being single so much why did she do online dating?! She was actively seeking when she found Tommy NB.

Reactions: 21
She'd absolutely hate me....I met my husband 40 years ago when I was 18....next Monday we celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary....in The Maldives
we've definitely had our share of ups and downs over the years, deaths of both sets of parents , ( my dad died v suddenly 2days before my 21st birthday and didn't see me graduate, marry or see his grandchildren)
We've supported each other throughout 6 sets of degrees(undergraduate and postgraduate) , miscarriages x2, abortion when we should have know better, hysterectomy aged 44 , extended stay in psychiatric ward for 5 months when husband had total breakdown aged 37 - necessitating a total change in career aged 39 and had to declare himself bankrupt and I had to support the family....chronic illness for me requiring total isolation during covid as I was on immunosuppressant medication ( and still am)
We have 3 wonderful children now grown up who have had their own struggles but have all graduated with fantastic degrees and now doing v well for themselves and I couldn't be prouder and they were all breastfed until at least 18 months! ....all have travelled extensively and our 2 daughters have both worked abroad for extended periods ( eldest in China for 3 years and youngest who is 25 is currently working in Bali )
Without being too clichéd, I couldn't imagine doing all this without the support of my husband and best friend ....we're now of an age that we're finally debt/ mortgage free ( yay!) and can look forward to some financial security in our future retirement ...we've also travelled extensively but don't need all the trappings of success to be truly happy
Trashley just seems bitter and resentful and hasn't a maternal bone in her body and is so materialistic and doesn't appreciate the small things in her life which can mean so much
oh and my Mum only met my dad when she was 37 - and had me when she was 40! ...( and was a successful businesswoman in the 50's and had her own house!) so there Trashley

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She keeps going on about being single in her 30’s - she met TNB when she was 32! Hardly a decade full of being single is it? Maybe if she had met him at 45 and then had a baby she would have something interesting to say on the matter, but as it is she’s sticking to a pretty average timeline shared by a lot of people. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
i can’t deal with these stories today. Put your phone down, Ashley. You’ve taken the weird, out of touch, generally cunty-ness up several notches today. Honestly, I’m not sure what’s worse, the fact she won’t hear the house for her child’s sake, the fact she so blatantly begrudges buying clothes for him, or the poorly hidden real amount she’s got on that account thing alongside making out she’s not well off. Total and complete twit. I’ve said it before but I really really don’t understand how on earth i ever subscribed to this bollocks.

Reactions: 17
Do we think she's actually lost her marbles? Or has she always been this nuts I'm relatively new here

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.