Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at the salon she goes to it’s so expensive! I don’t live near London so average price for wash cut bd near me is £30 give or take, pretty sure it said there it’s £75 for cheapest and goes up to £140 for an experienced person! Yet won’t buy Alf socks that fit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Could her tits be any more out in that Dash ad? :rolleyes: Shame she’s working with Dash, I quite like those drinks, but less inclined to buy them now!

Reactions: 7
I looked at the salon she goes to it’s so expensive! I don’t live near London so average price for wash cut bd near me is £30 give or take, pretty sure it said there it’s £75 for cheapest and goes up to £140 for an experienced person! Yet won’t buy Alf socks that fit
It’ll be costing her around £500 (if she’s paying and isn’t getting it discounted as an ad). I used to go there and I had the same hairdresser

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What on earth is that latest reel? That’s got to be the shittest one she’s made yet. And how long is she going to continue with the same shite about her hating the first year of Alf’s life and that she had to feed her baby 24 hours a day to keep him alive? Did she not know that baby’s need feeding round the clock? She really should have taken some of that ‘unsolicited’ advice during pregnancy to prepare her for being a mum to a newborn. Yes it’s exhausting and draining and you do kinda lose who you are for a while but that’s really quite normal because your whole life has just changed, how did she not know that would happen? She should have got a reborn doll if she wanted to turn Alf on and off when it suited her. Or better still she should have used protection!

Reactions: 20
What on earth is that latest reel? That’s got to be the shittest one she’s made yet. And how long is she going to continue with the same shite about her hating the first year of Alf’s life and that she had to feed her baby 24 hours a day to keep him alive? Did she not know that baby’s need feeding round the clock? She really should have taken some of that ‘unsolicited’ advice during pregnancy to prepare her for being a mum to a newborn. Yes it’s exhausting and draining and you do kinda lose who you are for a while but that’s really quite normal because your whole life has just changed, how did she not know that would happen? She should have got a reborn doll if she wanted to turn Alf on and off when it suited her. Or better still she should have used protection!
Omgggg it’s the just the same crap regurgitated again and again isn’t it!
Next she’ll be talking about her 30gg boobs at age 13 and how she was single for 6 years 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Next she’ll be talking about her 30gg boobs at age 13 and how she was single for 6 years 🫠
The most boring ‘influencer’ there is! 😴😴 how do her followers not get bored of seeing the same crap week in week out.
I’m sick of seeing them stupid navy silk pyjamas with the leopard on them that she always wears too! They give me rage now 🙈

• Haha
She influences me, just into the opposite direction! She’s turned me off of a lot things I was tempted by. She used to wear a lot of river island dresses and I’d always do a Google search so not to click on her af links 😂 but now I just don’t like anything she’s associated with. I think it says a lot about a company if they’re willing to work with her so I stay away now

Reactions: 16
Don’t forget the A grades!!!

If you can’t figure out that duddle means cuddle in toddler speak then you’re an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember months ago when Alf was a baby genius (but she’s not comparing to other !) and knew 150 words??
Wonder what happened to those words?
Has he just forgotten them?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that money on her hair and her hairdresser hasn't even posted a grid picture of Ashley since 2020 🤣

• Haha
I did think imagine if her hairdresser was a secret Tattler 😏 I wouldn’t give her the grid space either

Reactions: 8
The clips of TNB and Ash at the beach with Alf…everything so staged for the camera. Why not put your phone down and enjoy the time together? Oh yeah, because then she wouldn’t be able to show everyone what a great mum she is and prove that she does see Alf once a month.

She looks so unnatural when she's pretending trying to have fun with Alf. It's so forced it makes me cringe inside. At least No Balls looks genuine.

• Heart
Maybe it’s sad, but I have no videos of me having fun with my kids 😂 cos we just.. have fun, all the time. I know it’s nice to have photos and videos to look back on but actual memories are better surely. Everything they do comes across as so contrived. Imagine growing up with parents who wait til the other has pressed record before having a “special moment” then putting the kid down and ignoring them once it’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe it’s sad, but I have no videos of me having fun with my kids 😂 cos we just.. have fun, all the time. I know it’s nice to have photos and videos to look back on but actual memories are better surely. Everything they do comes across as so contrived. Imagine growing up with parents who wait til the other has pressed record before having a “special moment” then putting the kid down and ignoring them once it’s done.
Feel this so much. It ALWAYS looks so forced when she does anything with Alf. But my god it shows the most when she holds him? It just looks like a childless relative holding a baby/toddler when they have no experience of being around kids? So awkward. So contrived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.