Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, she's on one! Her stories are screaming 'privileged airhead' today. What a silly little girl she really is.

Reactions: 11
So relatable with her £12,000 ring collection. Alf has to wear fleece pj's as she can't put the heating on though. Lovely day xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s dropped from saying 329k followers to 328 this evening. Not showing todays losses yet but obviously enough to drop her down to below 328.

nothing like a day of saying you’re not putting the heating on during a cost of living then ramming your expensive ring collection down everyone’s throat to help lose followers!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All I wanted Ashley was a nice sit down with a cuppa tea and a Kit Kat chunky but here I bleeping go filling out that ASA form, again!
I still can’t get over the price of those rings? The whole styling of the shoot… the name ‘vintage pink’ just screams costume jewellery

Reactions: 14
Who thinks or has ever thought their life is over at the age of 30?! Like seriously, WHO? For me an my friends it was always a case of life is just beginning. Age is a privilege denied to many but Ashley is such a stupid twit she doesn't realise it 🙄

Reactions: 13
Oh she’s 💯 been reading here.
‘Someone messaged me’ my arse.
Also the pregnancy guessing story - she’s so annoyed she’s been rumbled and her big reveal next week won’t be a surprise to anyone.
Claims not to be bothered by the message but you can see how annoyed she is by her expression, well as much as the Botox lets her express

Reactions: 12
Poor Ashley, she always had to work for her money… as opposed to what?! Printing her own? Also she did quite nice jobs, chambermaid, her mum’s salon, M&S food hall, is she expecting sympathy for this? Also, I think this has been mentioned before, but she really does remember the smallest details of her past, £35 for cleaning her aunt’s house…. She makes herself out to be some kind of Cinderella!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go tattlers…. Ash does Bubmle

This wasn't even her real profile. This was an ad they did, apparently went on a double date and that was the end of Bumble until happily single Ash went on it again a year later and met Tommy.

I've been single about 5 years and I am so happy. I have zero intention of downloading a dating app as I don't want a man to ruin my peaceful life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe we’ve made it to the end of this thread without the pregnancy announcement.

Thread suggestion: Ashley James #11. Life’s over at 32, don’t ask if I’m pregnant, how dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i specifically remember her mentioning that she knew tnb when they worked together at abercrombie so it’s not like she met him randomly in her 30’s

Reactions: 10
i specifically remember her mentioning that she knew tnb when they worked together at abercrombie so it’s not like she met him randomly in her 30’s
Weird how two people who already knew each other just happened to randomly reconnect on a dating app that one was being paid to advertise, at the same time as her single traveller brand was drying up, whilst the other person was desperately trying to break into fitness modelling.

Almost sounds like the basis for a sham relationship based more on furthering their exposure and careers than love and trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Having been on dating apps, I don't believe that Ash was actively using them otherwise she would have shared the messages for content, she wouldn't miss a chance to show off how awful some are.

I'm not gifted with GGG's and a size 8 frame like our Ash, and I got plenty of pervy messages. My insta actually started as a dating type account to share the difficulties of online dating, she would have happily blasted these men for all to see

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.