Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s it? that was the work trip? how underwhelming

“i deserve time away too” you mean you deserve to be away from your kid too

Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see what she does tomorrow now with Alf after her trip. Will he be in child care or will she take a day with Him.. answers on a post card!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Ash who has been to Marbella and Cotswolds with the girls for a weekend decoded she needed another weekend away alone purely because TNB went to LA for 1 week of work.

But she decided to accept on a whim but has known about it for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ash, get your stories straight.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand her at all!! We finally went for our honeymoon (got married just before lockdown & then had another baby ...) this weekend & I just couldn't relax. It's the first time I've ever really been away from my kids (only for 3.5 days!) and I was so anxious about leaving them. Then all I could do on holiday was think about how much they would have also loved it.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the time with my husband & it's been over 4 years since we were last together just the two of us - but I couldn't help but think my boys should have been there too. Does she not ever feel that way about Alf? How can you call yourself a parent and then dump your kid at every opportunity?!

Reactions: 14
I am a firm breastfeeding advocate and even I’m sick of hearing how Alf fed every 5 minutes when she breastfed exclusively for 1 year

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am a firm breastfeeding advocate and even I’m sick of hearing how Alf fed every 5 minutes when she breastfed exclusively for 1 year
Same. She’s the reason those who breastfeed are called the ‘boob brigade’. She shoves it in peoples faces even when she doesn’t do it anymore. It’s like she’s the only one who’s ever ebf and Alf owes her for it. duck off.

The weekend is looming… bet she’s in panic mode. Where can she palm him off? The bin?

Reactions: 22
I feel like there should be a compulsory fine for any influencer who uses the phrase “just touched down in London Town” 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I really wish she’d shut up about breastfeeding. She makes it sound like the worst experience of her life which isn’t exactly advocating it. And she went on about exclusively breastfeeding for about 4 months after Alf started solids so you know she’s full of tit, it wouldn’t surprise me if she used bottles and just pretended for the gram

Reactions: 16
I didn’t breastfeed and she really puts me off trying again with my next one. She makes it sound like the biggest and worst commitment/ albatross around your neck in the world. Definitely isn’t a breastfeeding advocate if you ask me.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This woman gets more and more repulsive by the day! ‘I deserve a break too’ your whole life is a bleeping break you absolute melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve never heard anyone that has to go away for work talk about it the way she does.
TNB was in LA for work, you know actual 8 hours a day grafting Ashley!
To normal people with families being away is a chore and not a holiday! However she is so jealous he got to be away from Alf that she accepts any old gifted trip!

Reactions: 13
That story she’s just posted, she certainly doesn’t look happy, in fact the only time she looks happy is when she’s away from Alf

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Feel exactly the same regarding breastfeeding. She’s been such a poor advocate. She makes out it was an awful burden, Alf ‘refused’ a bottle. She couldn’t go out. He didn’t sleep etc etc. Yet there she was, being gifted all the most expensive breastfeeding accessories (what the hell was all that pumping about at the beginning, other than to flog that Elvie pump!?). She surely must have totally screwed her supply up pumping all the time!? Don’t even get me started on those stories she posted after he allegedly but her. She makes me bleeping rage about this.

Not to mention the ‘nanny’ who brought Alf to her to feed while she “worked”.

• Sad
Feel exactly the same regarding breastfeeding. She’s been such a poor advocate. She makes out it was an awful burden, Alf ‘refused’ a bottle. She couldn’t go out. He didn’t sleep etc etc. Yet there she was, being gifted all the most expensive breastfeeding accessories (what the hell was all that pumping about at the beginning, other than to flog that Elvie pump!?). She surely must have totally screwed her supply up pumping all the time!? Don’t even get me started on those stories she posted after he allegedly but her. She makes me bleeping rage about this.

Not to mention the ‘nanny’ who brought Alf to her to feed while she “worked”.
Exactly. I had such a rough time breastfeeding my daughter and couldn't breastfeed my recent babe. I'd never slander breastfeeding because I know that every person's experience is different and I'd never want to put somebody off what can be a rewarding and magical thing. I'll admit it was hard and share helpful resources, but who am I to have any negative impact on how a mother chooses to feed their baby? It's very damaging. There's enough stigma and lack of support out there already for new mums who want to BF.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
‘Take a video of me reading to alf’ urgh she’s so contrived. Can’t resist smiling straight into the camera can she.

• Sad
  • Sick
She's going to be fucked if she is expecting. I have a 7 year age gap and now back working in a stressful job full time. It's so hard but the difference is I like coming home to my kids and can't wait to hear about school and see the baby.

Reactions: 11
So many mums found her most relatable when she was feeding Alf everywhere. On Jeremy Vine etc. I thought she was really cheering us new mums on but now it just makes me angry that she was likely doing it for engagement/followers and has now done nothing but slate it and put mums off.

If anyone lets this muppet deter them from feeding their baby, please don’t. She’s an awful example of parenting full stop and I promise you there is a better side to bf’ing. (Important to remember FED is best etc)

No doubt with baby #2 she’ll boob but if it’s a girl it’ll be a different experience. twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.