Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just turned my eldest round and she will be 5 in November. No issues as I use mirrors to see them. I reluctantly turned her round as we couldn’t get the seat in the middle as the support leg was hitting armrest, she could have got at least another 6 months rear facing.
Anything for a quiet life withTrashley, shouts in car turn him round, messes at mealtimes shove an iPad in his face. Anything but actually engage with the child! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
*waits for her to go on holiday tomorrow cos she’s done almost a full day of parenting and she’s fed up of it*.

She’ll probably book one tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we mention the fact that the flip flop is under the car seat strap so if there was an accident your child isn’t secure?

44434AB4-73AE-4E99-8356-434855BE2D66.jpeg

C3434D77-9053-40D1-A707-6B2C26B96DAB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s saying ‘thank you’ to Tommy?
What about the patriarchy??
She was at WoRk though so why should she need to thank his other parent for being a parent?

Her messages are so mixed up and confusing!!!

Reactions: 18
She’s saying ‘thank you’ to Tommy?
What about the patriarchy??
She was at WoRk though so why should she need to thank his other parent for being a parent?

Her messages are so mixed up and confusing!!!
Exactly this! Why do you have to thank him for parenting his own child whilst you 'work'? WTAF?

Besides, one of you cooking a meal should be the norm? It's not a big deal? It's a bleeping lasagne FFS 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell. Where to start!

first time eating the same meals as her 20 month old??? That is UNBELIEVABLE. as we have suspected for a long time, she definitely never cooks proper meals for him or she would post about it. And look, when she does, she posts! Proof she never makes him substantial meals.

What a weird family dynamic they have, to not sit down and eat together in 20 months!

The front facing car seat. I know lots of people who face their children to the front and it makes my insides shiver! But I try not to be judgemental about it, as it’s not my business BUT why share to 330,000 people! Just keep it to yourself!

7.30am is not rush hour you dick.

‘We usually sit inside’ oh I thought you always go to the forest??! Can’t keep her story straight.

Also that shows that she really is crap, 20 months in and she hasn’t realised you need to get out and about with your child to make the days easier! Who just sits inside with a toddler! No wonder she doesn’t enjoy motherhood! I go stir crazy if we stay in! But I learned over the last 20+ months that I need to break the day up and do things with her. Just shows she barely parents to not know this by now.

and lastly (for now) no hairbrush or makeup for the foreseeable. Who only has one hairbrush in their house?! And there are shops around you idiot.

Reactions: 20
Also can we just talk about how she showed Alf’s royal creation and all she can say is ‘I’m not sure he made that much effort with the sticking’.

If that’s all you’ve got to say about something your toddler made, you’re a downright bleep.

Also good luck with the blisters Alf. Wearing wellies 2 sizes too big because she wants him in certain branding. She’s an absolute… I don’t even have the words anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow, she’s a LOT today.

It’s been said before but she’s totally setting Alf up to be a picky eater. Doesn’t self feed, doesn’t use cutlery (presumably to cut down on mess) and always with a screen in his face. She even says he eats better when distracted. This is textbook ‘what not to do’. Absolutely astounded this is the first family meal they’ve had too - again, setting up for failure. Eating should be a social event as well as fuel.

I can’t even with the car seat. Does he even cry, he seems so docile. Honestly can’t wait to see how she copes when the actual toddler tantrums kick in and she’s got number two on board as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When I had one child I was never in the house… went to baby groups, met friends for coffee, out for walks. You’d think after banging on so much about being locked down with him as a baby she would be mad to get out and about. Just can’t be bothered. She’ll be out a lot more when she cops on that the garden is a death trap for a young child.

Reactions: 9
Wow! First time they’d eaten the same meal together… her child is nearing 2 years old wtf? And he’s still being spoon fed, just give him the bloody spoon and let him try himself, he’s never going to have any hand eye coordination and fine motor skills keep doing everything for him in fear of him flinging it up the wall!
Let’s face it, she probably only made lasagne last night so she could get away from Alf!
He looks so zoned out from them at the table, so sad. And it’s not about anyone being an iPad hater.. I think iPads are a godsend in the right moment but meal times are a prime opportunity for families to communicate and for parents to engage with their child/ren. She would just literally rather do anything but put the effort in with Alf.
She’s probably only took him to the forest at 7:30 because he’s with some form of childcare for the rest of the day while she pretends to work

Reactions: 12
Haha, the woman banging on about the “Mum Police” also the one who was complaining “nobody told me” make up your mind. Either you want to be informed or you don’t.
Ultra aware of road safety…doesn’t stop another car hitting you or some other eventuality that you can’t foresee.

She’s in the “It’ll never happen to me” gang

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“My dad was a fireman”
What’s that got to do with the price of fish????

mindboggling stories from Trashley this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“My dad was a fireman”
What’s that got to do with the price of fish????

mindboggling stories from Trashley this morning
My husband’s family are all in the fire service. They continue to drive around with kids not using car seats, young kids in front seat of cars and say ah sure we’re only going down the road.
If you know all about road safety, then choose the safest option. My eldest used to scream blue murder on car journeys in the early days. I was driving 1.5 hours to my parents. Not once did I consider facing her the other way. She soon grew out of it as most kids go through phases.
You have to justify parenting choices if you’re going against most of the advice.

Reactions: 13
So she’s laughing about being sent photos of children in accidents and is hyper aware of road safety yet still chooses to front face?? I get people front facing who are a bit naive / ignorant when it comes to the stats or just having bothered looking into it but for someone to say they’re HYPER AWARE and to still choose to do it, boggles my mind. She is a sorry excuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So she’s laughing about being sent photos of children in accidents and is hyper aware of road safety yet still chooses to front face?? I get people front facing who are a bit naive / ignorant when it comes to the stats or just having bothered looking into it but for someone to say they’re HYPER AWARE and to still choose to do it, boggles my mind. She is a sorry excuse.
I would love to say to her what I said to my sister when her child had outgrown her car seat and she hadn’t been bothered to look for a new one and was driving around with her over the weight limit for the seat. She said to me “she’ll be alright for another while I haven’t got time to go shopping for seats right now” I said that’s what we’ll put on her gravestone if you have an accident “She’ll be alright” She wasn’t long getting a new seat.

Reactions: 6
How the duck is it the first time they’ve all eaten the same meal?!!
And why doesn’t he have his own fork at like 20 months?

Reactions: 8
Still spoon fed at 2yo but says she picks him up from ‘baby school’. Mate, he’ll get to primary school and still not know how to use cutlery. She’s an embarrassment.

Someone said it on here before if she was in a council estate she’d be done for neglect. I’m not even going to look at her stories anymore just keep up here , the two of them give me RAGE. Poor Alf
Lovely Day 🥴 x

Reactions: 13
What a surprise that’s she’s posted her ignorance on the (not her?) Prince Andrew situation. I’ve included a screenshot from another Instagram page that sums it up nicely. I think we all knew Ashley’s research skills were limited but she just can’t help jumping on whatever bandwagon is doing the rounds. Get it right Ashley. Prince Andrew will most likely never step in for King Charles, the monarchy are not stupid and unlike you they have a pretty good idea of public opinion. Idiot.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.