Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she’s excited for her last baby free night when she doesn’t do dinner time as she eats ready meals, doesn’t do bedtime as she’s so boney, doesn’t go in to Alf if he wakes to be sick on himself, doesn’t get up with him as TNB does it to see Alf before work… what does she do with her child during the night?

Reactions: 21
What’s this all about? Do you think she accidentally uploaded a picture from her drafts and forgot to copy and paste her ramblings about growing older here? 😂
Definitely 😂😂😂

I don’t understand this trips she’s on at all. She didn’t know who she was going with, isn’t actively posting about the hotel, tagged gifted on some swimwear but that can’t be the reason she’s there as she said she didn’t know who she was going with, so she would have known it was for that woman’s swimwear. I reckon it will be a reel when she gets home of the trip and she will tag the hotel? It’s bizarre.

Losing followers almost every day now. Believe it or not Ashley, other mothers can’t relate to your life and flitting off on a whim!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What’s this all about? Do you think she accidentally uploaded a picture from her drafts and forgot to copy and paste her ramblings about growing older here? 😂
She's finally realised there's only so many ways to rehash the same spiel she normally uses, so today she's trying to see it less really is more?

Reactions: 5
Growing older in Ashley’s mind, nothing to do with growing as a person, but wearing an ugly nana dress. That’s definitely not for the male gaze 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be so desperate to get away from Alf. She doesn’t need the money from this trip and if you didn’t know who was going why would you risk it after being away from your baby for so long? The hatred of motherhood/Alf is painful to see now.

Reactions: 11
I just find it so bizarre that she’s having another baby when she hates spending time with the one she has. She just downright refuses to change her life in any way to accommodate a child she chose to have. Like others have mentioned I think an agreement has been made that she can get a live in nanny but they can’t justify it for one, hence child number two on the way. She is in for a terrible time and it’s little Alf I feel so sorry for, I don’t think I can watch the shitshow that’s coming 😢
I’m quite new to this page, only came from the Hinch thread as I couldn’t believe anyone could be worse than Hinch but blimey, this woman is dreadful. From what I’ve read, she was only just into a lock down I relationship with Alfie’s father when she got pregnant and it doesn’t seem like the perfect match to me. If Alfie came along too soon in their relationship, why would you not work on the relationship and becoming a couple (as it was kind of forced on them) before having another baby? She clearly has no tolerance for that gorgeous little boy so why not wait until he is at a stage where she enjoys him more. I know some people really don’t like the baby/toddler stage and prefer them when they’re over 2. It just seems completely not thought out.

What a random group of people for a sponsored trip!!
That’s what I thought! Can’t imagine Julia Bradbury who is recovering from breast cancer, getting on very well with Ashley. Completely different backgrounds, interests and family values and who in Julia’s position whold want to see someone flaunting their tits at every opportunity?

Reactions: 16
It’s gone now. Prepare to see it again later with her rant about growing older 😂

Hi Ashley 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m quite new to this page, only came from the Hinch thread as I couldn’t believe anyone could be worse than Hinch but blimey, this woman is dreadful. From what I’ve read, she was only just into a lock down I relationship with Alfie’s father when she got pregnant and it doesn’t seem like the perfect match to me. If Alfie came along too soon in their relationship, why would you not work on the relationship and becoming a couple (as it was kind of forced on them) before having another baby? She clearly has no tolerance for that gorgeous little boy so why not wait until he is at a stage where she enjoys him more. I know some people really don’t like the baby/toddler stage and prefer them when they’re over 2. It just seems completely not thought out.

That’s what I thought! Can’t imagine Julia Bradbury who is recovering from breast cancer, getting on very well with Ashley. Completely different backgrounds, interests and family values and who in Julia’s position whold want to see someone flaunting their tits at every opportunity?
Honestly, people think Hinch and Kate Lawler are awful mothers… they’d have a field day with Trashley. She’s like a turd that’s laying undiscovered 😂 She maintains that her and Tommy’s relationship is perfect (because he does everything for her and that’s ok cos she hates men and they owe women everything in life cos patriarchy)

But she really is cold to the core.

Reactions: 19
Come back with no balls on a baby free weekend 🙄 of course you will!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
9261B7BB-099F-4342-8C09-D8F676D73288.png

That’s not a bikini love.
Also, nice try hiding the Ad. Hellloooooo ASA

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine asking 2 respectful women you’ve never met before to shoot your cringeworthy instashite content 🫣🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird how she always harps on about being a grade A student. She mentions her degree here but not her grade for that - clearly can’t have been a first or a 2:1 or we’d never hear the end of it

View attachment 1574137
i had a little look on LinkedIn out of interest, she got a 2:1 in French from Uni of Notts

She also went to a private school with small class sizes and access to teaching support / incredible facilities - I would expect most people in this environment to come out with top grades
Had grown up on an estate and come out of a state comp with A Grades then I’d get why it was worth nothing… completely oblivious to the priviledge of private education and all the advantages it brings. Tasteless.

i had a little look on LinkedIn out of interest, she got a 2:1 in French from Uni of Notts

She also went to a private school with small class sizes and access to teaching support / incredible facilities - I would expect most people in this environment to come out with top grades
Had grown up on an estate and come out of a state comp with A Grades then I’d get why it was worth nothing… completely oblivious to the priviledge of private education and all the advantages it brings. Tasteless.
Worth mentioning not worth nothing facepalm🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Latest post mentions that she:
She used to breastfeed on demand
Has big boobs
Deserves time away from her child
Used to travel loads
Is a world renowned DJ
Had the BEST time away from Alf
Was a lockdown mum
Used to be so sleep deprived.

Same drivel as every other post on her grid and the usual cascade of bikini pics. Yawwwn.

To add, she said she went on this trip on a whim but it appears she knew about it since Tommy went on his work trip to the US. Of course she has to go away because Tommy did. Bet his trip didn’t include pissing about in a bikini pretending it’s work.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.