Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's taken me a month to arrange someone to look after my cat so I can go away for 2 days to visit my 90 year old grandmother and this bint can just up and go last minute leaving behind her kid without a care in the world 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just find it so bizarre that she’s having another baby when she hates spending time with the one she has. She just downright refuses to change her life in any way to accommodate a child she chose to have. Like others have mentioned I think an agreement has been made that she can get a live in nanny but they can’t justify it for one, hence child number two on the way. She is in for a terrible time and it’s little Alf I feel so sorry for, I don’t think I can watch the shitshow that’s coming 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I don’t know if she is pregnant and I don’t like speculating about it (I feel jinxed doing it) but I can’t understand why she would plan another child when all she’s done is complain and then avoid parenting. This trip is just an ill disguised holiday, just because it’s free or she’s paid to do it doesn’t make it ‘work’.
As a ‘happiness coach’ you would think she’d cop that referencing the past so much isn’t healthy or a sign that she’s currently content in her life wouldn’t you?

she just doesn’t come across likeable anymore and I’d nearly feel sorry for her because clearly life isn’t what she planned for herself atm but it’s like she can’t even be bothered trying atm. I’d say herself and Tommy are the only two people who can tolerate her.. even her bday post to him was about her??? I wonder what his friends think of her

Reactions: 23
This trip is so odd

strange crowd, and Trashley isn’t exactly selling it to her audience

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This trip is so odd

strange crowd, and Trashley isn’t exactly selling it to her audience
feels like she was maybe a last minute replacement for someone who dropped out? Agree it doesn’t make sense at all and she’s not selling it one bit.
Clearly just fancied a free child-free jolly

Reactions: 17
TNB living up to his name here, ofc women should be allowed girls trips if they want but this is a paid trip with people she doesn't know seemingly to flaunt a hotel.

My partner would have to be paid a LOT for me to be ok with this. And I only have a cat (my baby).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.