Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t get what the purpose of her being on this Italy trip is? Literally just to advertise the hotel? She’s probably not even being paid, just given the trip free, which makes it even more vile that she’s ditched Alf again. Influencers get given so much free tit they don’t deserve but this trip has really pissed me off. Maybe it’s because we’re having a rough time with our 8month old at the mo (he’s decided sleep is for the weak 😂), but I can’t stand how easily she worms her way out of parenting. :sick:

Reactions: 18
Hope you ignored him and turned off the monitor and now Nana TNB is on the way xx
Damn, I brought him into bed with me and have been up all night being smothered and puked on. Maybe I’ll make my husband call in sick to work since I can’t watch AND shower the child

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen other Instagrammers sharing her story on Andrew and praising it 🤢 I just want to reply with ‘how about child abuse? She’s good at that’

I really hope she got consent from the person who messaged sharing her trauma. Using that for content.. disgusting.

I still don’t get what the purpose of her being on this Italy trip is? Literally just to advertise the hotel? She’s probably not even being paid, just given the trip free, which makes it even more vile that she’s ditched Alf again. Influencers get given so much free tit they don’t deserve but this trip has really pissed me off. Maybe it’s because we’re having a rough time with our 8month old at the mo (he’s decided sleep is for the weak 😂), but I can’t stand how easily she worms her way out of parenting. :sick:
She took the trip 'on a whim'?! How can any person serious about their own 'brand' do that? Surely you look at the opportunities coming in and decide which are going to be best for your own work, which are going to promote you well and then consider how it aligns with the other work you do and where you're ultimately trying to get to in your career. I don't think she realises just how lucky/privileged she is to just have these 'jobs' land in her lap, especially those jobs that take her away from her dreary life with a child. I couldn't even go to a professional development conference 160 miles away last week because I knew I wouldn't be able to get back home from it at a reasonable time to take on my childcare responsibility. She is seriously out of touch.

Reactions: 11
Just to be clear then - her work trip is to experience this hotel but she’s no longer using any hashtags to say gift or ad?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So it’s an ad - PR trip, so the hotel have paid for her stay. Have I got that right? She’s not making any money from this trip, just getting it free? If I’m right she’s an absolute bleep to call this work and leave Alf behind yet again just so she can have another holiday. Surely as an influencer who’s a parent, you’d work with hotel groups offering family trips?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So it’s an ad - PR trip, so the hotel have paid for her stay. Have I got that right? She’s not making any money from this trip, just getting it free? If I’m right she’s an absolute bleep to call this work and leave Alf behind yet again just so she can have another holiday. Surely as an influencer who’s a parent, you’d work with hotel groups offering family trips?
Yet another rich influencer gaining holidays for free. Yet the hard working of us can barely afford a trip to a family member within the UK. It genuinely disgusts me.

Reactions: 13
Definitely pregnant or we would have been subjected to eleventy hundred photos of her parading in a bikini by now…..

Reactions: 19
So she decided to stay away from her child, ‘on a whim’ without knowing who was even going to also be on the trip. Just because.

I’d almost get it if she was parenting her tits off and just needed a break so grabbed it with both hands, but she’s had a recent holiday and as we can see from her activities she has barely been with him.

She cannot actually bear to be at home with her son can she.

She’s a disgrace.

Looks like the other 2 women she’s on the trip with have done cryotherapy today. Surely she would be doing it too if they’re all on the trip together- unless she couldn’t do it because she’s…. Rebekah Vardys account PREGNANT 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe they chose to do cryotherapy on purpose cos they’ve realised what an irritating blinking mess she is and they need a break from her already. Or just throw her off the edge of the infinity pool

Made at childminders… Pride of place in Nana’s house but not her own. Sounds about right.

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve just realised she was meant to announce her pregnancy early next week to coincide with her podcast but she will probably feel like she has to delay it because of the funeral! Bet she’s fuming! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just realised she was meant to announce her pregnancy early next week to coincide with her podcast but she will probably feel like she has to delay it because of the funeral! Bet she’s fuming! 😂
Yes podcast was due to drop Monday 19th! Let’s see what she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Terrible screen shot, but this is Ash and it’s a definite bump. Once she realises she’s in a bikini and someone is filming she hides!

Yes podcast was due to drop Monday 19th! Let’s see what she does!
Even Tesco is shut, it would look pretty distasteful to announce a pregnancy on the day of the funeral. Will she have to wait until the following Monday?
She will have to try to fill another week of content without mentioning it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.