Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bleeping chipped tooth 🤣🤣 are these 2 numbskulls for real? These 2 would palm their son off for a broken toenail ffs! It’s actually hilarious the excuses they come up with

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys come on, she’s just being real, showing how hard the juggle is, thank god the nanny was free to pick up from the childminder, feed him, bath him, put him to bed. She’s just doing what she needs to do to pay the bills, just getting by like the rest of us 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
TNB ALWAYS wearing skin tight Nike sportswear annoys me way more than it should.

Why do you have to collect your child from your parents dressed like you’re about to run the 100 metre hurdles??
I think it's so he's ready to run from Trashley at any given time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
TNB loves himself just as much as she does, never a hair out of place, blatantly gets his eyebrows shaped, looks like he wears more fake tan than her half the time, and his Hollywood teeth give me the ick.

Reactions: 22
I just feel so sad for Alf. He's been passed from pillar to post. He must feel so confused and unsettled 💔

Any tiny bit of respect I had left for TNB has now gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I feel like a lifetime has passed, but it was only yesterday she got back from Ireland and already he's with 2 different people.

Of course he loves the nanny and childminder, he spends more time with them.

@ketchupmayo17 how's your spreadsheet looking 🤣 looks like you're going to have to put in some double shifts keeping it updated.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Loving her response about Liz Truss, a quick check shows she is copying her opinions and numbers from a guardian report from 2015 :LOL:

‘I am absolutely furious that the PM has done nothing about the figures reported 7 years and 3 prime ministers ago’

Liz Truss has also reportedly done nothing for the LGBTQ community, unlike Ashley who was such a supporter she had a kid with one;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Drives me mad how much she goes on about how ‘ambitious and career driven’ she is 🙄 not sure who she’s trying to convince!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m just so ambitious and career driven and I never want that to change .”

People who justify leaving their child SO MUCH by saying how important it is for their child to see that their parent “works” are absolute wank stains. Nothing, yes NOTHING is as important as a child feeling safe and secure (which Alf won’t). She doesn’t need to be doing all of this. The DJing, podcasts, GMB, eye-bleeping herself on insta is all because she’s a self obsessed ratbag who cares more about her public
image and representation than the needs of her 1 year old son. She’s a sick and twisted individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just to confirm, is her ‘going to work tonight’ actually her being a guest on a companion podcast discussing a reality TV show, that she only watched today? THATS work? That’s the ambitious career? That’s grafting harder than 90% of others?

Yep, Alf and Thumb will be so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Loving her response about Liz Truss, a quick check shows she is copying her opinions and numbers from a guardian report from 2015 :LOL:

‘I am absolutely furious that the PM has done nothing about the figures reported 7 years and 3 prime ministers ago’

Liz Truss has also reportedly done nothing for the LGBTQ community, unlike Ashley who was such a supporter she had a kid with one;)
Come on troll, she went on bumble and kissed a girl, not just to impress men either. She doesn’t put labels on who she loves except she’s the exact stereotypical relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t get my head around this. Fucked off to a pretend DJ event this weekend. Sent him to the childminders this morning for the first time in six weeks and now TNB has chipped a bleeping tooth so Poor Alf has been palmed off elsewhere again - and for bed!? (the nanny obviously isn’t boney, is she!).

Don’t even get me started that for her, ‘work’ is watching reality tv!? And can’t podcasts be recorded remotely? Couldn’t see have done it from home when he’s in bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A chipped tooth is hardly an emergency is it? duck sake, that poor kid gets palmed off at every opportunity.
When you’re as vain as these two are it definitely counts as an emergency. Plus ain’t no way he got an emergency NHS dental appt for a chipped tooth, private care for TNB. But she’ll still make out like they’re not massively privileged.

@shovemytitsinyourface OMG spot on with the smug face she pulls. She’s horrendous

Reactions: 9
The smugness is likely because she knows how it’s going to go down on here that he’s been left, again. I think part of her lives for reading this forum.

The smugness is likely because she knows how it’s going to go down on here that he’s been left, again. I think part of her lives for reading this forum.
It gives her the attention she needs & wants just incase she’s short of it in the DM’s 😂 Shame it hasn’t made her pull her finger out and be a better mother.

Reactions: 9
It’s going @ToolaRoola .. doesn’t make the best reading already!
It blows my mind that she can put on stories about being so busy all day, then drop in she’s caught up on MAFS all day! Does she not think people will pick up on that! Her version of what work is is warped. I certainly couldn’t do my ‘work ‘ while watching tv (as discovered during lock down!) as it actually requires a brain, but I guess it’s easy enough to dance around in underwear while also watching the tv.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.