Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember feeling so sleep deprived I felt drunk. I didn't lie in bed filming myself. I got up and went downstairs to play with my baby, and yes Ash, work on my business! You're not the only one who didn't get maternity leave ffs! Difference is, no one else whines about it because it was our choice to be self employed and our choice to have a baby! God almighty.

She makes me think of a spoiled brat (we've all met one) at their own birthday party, throwing a hissy fit because their cake isn't big enough and they wanted a pink SPARKLY bouncy castle, thank you very much, mummy and daddy!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing is, I suspect she would be able to take maternity leave financially (hello 10s of £thousands worth of hols this year) but she won’t because she doesn’t want to lose what little relevance she has and wants to cash in on the newborn content.
I appreciate it’s a bit like when you’re self employed you can’t just wind up your business for 9 months then come back where you left off but it’s simply not the same thing as people who need to go back to afford to live. It’s down to her own choices but she doesn’t make it out like that, it’s always ‘woe is me’.

Reactions: 16
The way she references last years ‘sleep deprivation hell’ making her feel ‘so passionately about helping people now’ is giving me a weird feeling she’s going to be training as a sleep coach or newborn sleep mentor or something rediculous 😒 whatever it is there’s a big announcement coming with the new podcast series we know that much is for sure 💤

• Wow
  • Sad
Maybe Alf had them up all night because he didn’t have any kind of safe sleep hygiene or routine…. Death woman cot bumpers, freezing cold room, books, toys, sleeping in an unsafe bed with Ashley and NB at any old time, watching tv late at night getting over stimulated, empty belly before bed because watermelon doesn’t fill up anybody… I could go on!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
TNB ALWAYS wearing skin tight Nike sportswear annoys me way more than it should.

Why do you have to collect your child from your parents dressed like you’re about to run the 100 metre hurdles??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, she’s going on the married at first sight uk podcast, and managed to catch up on what’s happened on the show whilst working today…hahahahah…good one Ashley…what she means is she sat on her arse watching it and called that work. Don’t even get me started on TNB not being able to look after his child because he chipped a tooth 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she for real, putting Alf to a childminder on a day where she is at home posting old footage of herself, filming her garden and watching married at first sight??? Is this actually her WORK?

Am I missing something? Why put your 1.5 year old into the childminder when you didn’t need to?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
WELL I'm 3 months postpartum, my baby hasn't slept longer than 2/3 hours at a time and guess what?? Not once have I uploaded a crying pic or video to insta 🤣🤣🤣 shut up Ashley. You are not relatable. You are a terrible mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe Alf had them up all night because he didn’t have any kind of safe sleep hygiene or routine…. Death woman cot bumpers, freezing cold room, books, toys, sleeping in an unsafe bed with Ashley and NB at any old time, watching tv late at night getting over stimulated, empty belly before bed because watermelon doesn’t fill up anybody… I could go on!
This! Also they blatantly kept him up late to get content at the beach (to pretend to Trash's followers that they value time with their son) so firstly he was over-tired, and then they drove him home asleep and transferred him to his cot - no WAY was he going to stay settled (at least my child wouldnt). They are idiots for not realising that and blaming it on his teeth 🙄 I'll laugh my head off if Ashley is going to train as a sleep consultant as someone suggested above.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
is tnb also avoiding taking care of his own child 😳
i can’t stand that smug look on her face whenever she palms off her child. she can’t hide how pleased she is.

Reactions: 16
So, she’s going on the married at first sight uk podcast, and managed to catch up on what’s happened on the show whilst working today…hahahahah…good one Ashley…what she means is she sat on her arse watching it and called that work. Don’t even get me started on TNB not being able to look after his child because he chipped a tooth 🫣
Maybe he's part of the shoot tomorrow and needs to look model perfect 👀

There's been 4 hours of MAFs so she has binge watched and called it work.

Reactions: 5
How many times have we here put our child ahead of a personal need? Every bloody time!

I’d need to have a limb literally hanging off to make me book an appointment when my partner was already committed to work and leave us having to pay someone to pick up our one year old from his first day back after 6 weeks off and put him to bed! (oh except I don’t have a partner, so it just wouldn’t be an option)

I mean, just writing that sounds ridiculous.

What the duck is wrong with them!!
I used to think Tommy was okay. He’s an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she for real, putting Alf to a childminder on a day where she is at home posting old footage of herself, filming her garden and watching married at first sight??? Is this actually her WORK?

Am I missing something? Why put your 1.5 year old into the childminder when you didn’t need to?
She doesn't NEED to, she WANTS to.

She doesn't know how to look after her own son for more than an hour.

Reactions: 7
A chipped tooth is hardly an emergency is it? duck sake, that poor kid gets palmed off at every opportunity.

is tnb also avoiding taking care of his own child 😳
i can’t stand that smug look on her face whenever she palms off her child. she can’t hide how pleased she is.
Urrrghh this made me sick to my stomach you're so right about the smug look!!!! She does it every time doesn't she

As others have said I would literally need to have lost a limb for my Son to be picked up by someone else and put to bed by them, after his first time back at the childminder in 6 weeks. It’s disgusting. She doesn’t deserve to be having another child.

Reactions: 15
Tommy is such a dick. A chipped tooth? Does Ashley’s whinging about childcare not always falling to the mums translate to them two as ‘the childcare does not fall to the parents’? A chipped tooth? Really?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.