Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How comes Trash was crying whilst walking with Alf? Was that on the way to the childminders? If so, was she wanting some kind of sympathy from her? 🙄

Reactions: 2
How comes Trash was crying whilst walking with Alf? Was that on the way to the childminders? If so, was she wanting some kind of sympathy from her? 🙄
I thought the video was from last year when she had an hour alone, for the first time ever, to go yoga or something but then Tommy and Alf were with her anyway, so not really alone 🤷🏼‍♀️

TNB did make me laugh. Turns to look at her, sees her filming herself crying and just turns back round and carries on 🤣 things like this must be so normal in their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Are you interested in seeing more of my art?’

bleeping hell, the content really has dried up for her hasn’t it, jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe Alf had them up all night because he didn’t have any kind of safe sleep hygiene or routine…. Death woman cot bumpers, freezing cold room, books, toys, sleeping in an unsafe bed with Ashley and NB at any old time, watching tv late at night getting over stimulated, empty belly before bed because watermelon doesn’t fill up anybody… I could go on!
Don’t forget that his room was lit up like Blackpool illuminations for absolutely months. Then she discovered hanging a blackout blind and turning off all of the lighting fixtures in his bedroom meant he slept better 😳 she’s such a dunce.

Reactions: 13
What the actual duck was that post 😂😂😂😂 There’s self-love and then there’s being an arrogant jumped up twit. Why mention work men? I doubt Alf said that was her off his own back- she would’ve gone ‘does it look like mummy?’ cos it looks nothing like her. bleeping lockdown reference… did you know she was the only one who went through lockdown with a baby? How do people still follow her tit show? Wow 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
L
What the actual duck was that post 😂😂😂😂 There’s self-love and then there’s being an arrogant jumped up twit. Why mention work men? I doubt Alf said that was her off his own back- she would’ve gone ‘does it look like mummy?’ cos it looks nothing like her. bleeping lockdown reference… did you know she was the only one who went through lockdown with a baby? How do people still follow her tit show? Wow 😂😂😂😂😂
it was the ‘I have quite a few paintings of myself up’ 😂😂😂 the most narcissistic twit ever!!

she wouldn’t know what ‘funny’ meant if it kicked her in her boney arse.

Ps; Alf is at childminders today can I presume? (For my log 😂😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she seriously struggling for content that much she has to keep regurgitating photos/ videos of herself? I don’t get her content at all, she doesn’t influence me in any way shape or form apart from influencing me to be anything but what she is or what she stands for.
Why would anyone want to see her ‘art’ ? Is she known in the art scene or something? Or is that code for does anyone want to see more pictures of me? Seen as she’s said she has loads of paintings of herself.
Ps, Alf probably thinks it’s you because she’s got her knockers out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Although I can’t see her stories or grid anymore, from what’s been put on here it genuinely sounds to me like she’s on the cusp of a Britney meltdown. Her heads so bleeping far up her vulva, mixed in with a load of therapy needed for her old life grief, pregnancy hormones and abuse from trolls people who care due to her emotionally neglecting her child it’s only a matter of time until she cracks.

This new content of art is just bleeping weird. That’s the thing that’s made me go is she actually ok 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
L

it was the ‘I have quite a few paintings of myself up’ 😂😂😂 the most narcissistic twit ever!!

she wouldn’t know what ‘funny’ meant if it kicked her in her boney arse.

Ps; Alf is at childminders today can I presume? (For my log 😂😂)
Should be the Nanny today, it's Tuesday.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure her “art” includes a massive portrait of herself being the self obsessed narc she is (of course she has artwork of herself). The same artist did one of her best friend Caroline flack too🥴 which she also has.

Reactions: 7
Ffs , just had a look at her "vintage ring " collection ...who in the current economic climate has a spare £12000 lying round to fritter on jewellery
There's even 1 for £23000! absolutely astounding! .....read the room Ashley
9C64E4CD-E058-4DFA-8239-B44496AD6182.jpg
74742377-887A-4154-AE0B-80ED280F1048.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Vintage pink sounds like such a cheap ass name for the price of those jewels

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, choose a lane Trash, you’re either one of us or you’re not. 10k holiday, 10k garden makeover and now trying to sell us 23k rings. Get fuckeddddd.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
How about she gets a portrait of herself this time in her underwear holding a pack of Uno and crying into her phone that would be more accurate. She's a bug eyed airhead. And as for the ring collection. Wonderful gift for someone she said. Yeah okay Blinker, you think our priority will be to pre-order £8k+ rings during a cost of living crisis. Numpty. Be lucky to afford a Haribo ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Vintage pink sounds like such a cheap ass name for the price of those jewels
Came to say the same! Sounds like a cheap chav tracksuit brand! If I was spending that On a ring I’d go to a well known proper jeweller.

totally agree with all your comments, pick a bloody lane! You’re either ‘worried about the cost of living crisis’ (like f*ck you are from your million pound house) or you’re flaunting and promoting expensive jewellery?! You can’t be both!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.