Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like messaging them. How can they have someone like her advocating for the working class???? That's it I'm writing a complaint. (I know they don't care how I feel but I care how I feel 🤣🤣🤣)
I thought about doing this this morning too. Does anyone know what happened with her and Jeremy Vine? I saw her disagreeing with something the show had tweeted a few weeks back. She seems bitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ almighty, goes on about the sleep depravation & how tit it is & she's about to do it all again with baby thumb.

...for her to then recycle this content for another 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ almighty, goes on about the sleep depravation & how tit it is & she's about to do it all again with baby thumb.

...for her to then recycle this content for another 3 years.
Shes having a new baby for content. So she can try to be relatable again. All she does is repost postpartum crap. Yawn.

Reactions: 14
I feel like messaging them. How can they have someone like her advocating for the working class???? That's it I'm writing a complaint. (I know they don't care how I feel but I care how I feel 🤣🤣🤣)
I’d recommend writing to the editor of the specific programme she goes on and letting them know she is a poor guest and your reasons why x

• Heart
I thought about doing this this morning too. Does anyone know what happened with her and Jeremy Vine? I saw her disagreeing with something the show had tweeted a few weeks back. She seems bitter 😂
I think they're ok.

Jeremy posted a picture of the girl who works on the show coming in with her baby.

Ash made it about herself and posted a picture of her appearance with Alf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What normal person films themselves crying? It's PEAK narcissism. She LOVES self pity, this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes having a new baby for content. So she can try to be relatable again. All she does is repost postpartum crap. Yawn.
100%! She has nothing to say about Alf anymore as he’s older and not as marketable and of course she’s never with him. So she needs a new baby to get all the sponsorship deals back. It’s so sickening. And she’ll get everything gifted when there’s a cost of living crisis and loads of new parents are struggling to make ends meet

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised she's not super busy today preparing copied notes for her Twitter seeing as it's a big political day.

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised she's not super busy today preparing copied notes for her Twitter seeing as it's a big political day.
She’ll do that tomorrow, when she’s got time to copy and paste everyone else’s thoughts and opinions x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they're ok.

Jeremy posted a picture of the girl who works on the show coming in with her baby.

Ash made it about herself and posted a picture of her appearance with Alf.
Yes I saw that.. and she posted a selfie with her and Alf saying ‘I wonder who else will be with us next year’ 🤢🤢 Ffs just let Storm have her moment with her newborn!!!

Charlotte Decarle seems to be doing v well in DJ land. Trash must hate it 😂

Reactions: 9
what’s the point of that lingerie reel if she’s not even sponsored... oh wait, it’s because she’s had big boobs since 13 but stop sexualizing her its not for the male gaze 🤢

• Haha
Oh Poor Ashley will have to wait another week to announced the paycheck baby. Chloe Madley has this weeks cover.

• Haha
How many videos of her crying and ‘tired’? I’ve never taken a video of myself crying, has any normal person?

Reactions: 15
Imagine eye bleeping yourself in videos when so badly sleep deprived 😭🤪😅 🧐 she is such a navel gazing twit. Never known someone so self obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she hasn’t made it to OK! mag and has settled for Take a Break.

You arent sleep deprived from one bad night. She boasts how Alf sleeps through therefore not waking when a random person is looking after him so she should catch up on her sleep. She can’t moan about one bad night and then announce a pregnancy 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
How many videos of her crying and ‘tired’? I’ve never taken a video of myself crying, has any normal person?
i thought this, mine was an absolute nightmare, still isn’t the best, but never once have I filmed myself crying after a tit night!That video of her crying walking with Alf and Tommy was so bleeping weird “so happy to have her first hour away from him” but they were all together?! I don’t get it

• Wow
Her brand of ‘slag your kids off for the ‘gram’ is totally missing the mark now that Alf is the most placid child going.
I could understand, when she was heavily sleep deprived, how she felt but now she’s just desperate to get rid of him.
She doesn’t say funny or relatable things about the strains of motherhood. She just talks about how happy she is to not be with him, how much happier she is when he is not around.

I hope she gets help before the next one

Reactions: 18
She’s as bad as those people who hoard puppies because of how cute they are, then duck them off to a rescue centre when they get older and the going gets tough.

No good having a baby cos you think newborns are cute ffs.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.