Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing the exact opposite of attachment parenting. More how to detach from your child

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She is doing attachment parenting! She's ensuring her child builds an attachment with anybody other than his actual parents 🙃

Reactions: 13
Uh oh what did you do?
Actually got it wrong! Thought I was blocked but was just my insta playing up. Phew! Need the comedy content to lighten my days 😂
I have told her some honest truths before tho so wouldn’t have been at all surprised if she had blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha, hilarious. Tommy's family aren't stupid - need a DJ and probably a little bit more publicity for their charity event so get her.

She needs to start looking back on her own grid posts, or get a diary, as her memory of events in her own life is shocking.

Reactions: 11
Aside from the other lies (which she clearly doesn’t realise people pay enough attention to, to realise are lies), they were on holiday 2 weeks ago so HOW have her and Tommy barely seen each other?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t see her grid but are any of her friends commenting/liking her posts yet? She’s an absolute joke 😂 I can imagine she’ll be playing the likes of YMCA, Come on Eileen and ABBA’s Dancing Queen to match her Mr Bean moves 🕺🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t see her grid but are any of her friends commenting/liking her posts yet? She’s an absolute joke 😂 I can imagine she’ll be playing the likes of YMCA, Come on Eileen and ABBA’s Dancing Queen to match her Mr Bean moves 🕺🏼
Nope, can't see any likes or comments from Charlotte, Jasmine, Stephanie, Lucy and Ryan or Em Clarkson.

Amy Hart has commented which is interesting considering I said the other day she'll have to hold on for her pregnancy announcement seeing as Amy just announced hers

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sweet Lord this one doesn’t disappoint. So I logged in after work to see the Mr Bean moves. Gutted. But anyhow instead I’ve got “ let’s talk about Mum shaming “. 🥴 the poster clearly asked why cant TOMMY look after his child. Those A’s she’s talking about must be just given at private school cos this one’s for the birds. Anything for content. No vids cos she’s like a Fish out of water at some makey upey event in Ireland. Meanwhile Annie Mac will be tearing up Electric Picnic
I looked up the charity. One of the symptoms of Ataxia is involuntary eye movements. Maybe she’s covering her bases for the future 🤣🤣🤣
Guys it’s the first time they ve left Alf to DJ at some makey upey event in Ireland
Lovely day x 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh she's such a good.mun though. Bed at 3.08 because it's "back to Alf tomorrow". 🙄 Could she make herself sound any less excited if she tried?

I see boarding school on the horizon.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ashley is 100 % pregnant , god help little alfie and her with her two kids, omg. She reminds me of relatives of mine that literally never have their kids, poor things are passed from pillar to post every week and spend at least half of their weeks (im not even joking) with grandparents or in the car on an ipad.l without fail. Their attachements are anxious without a doubt and they have stronger bonds with my husband and I than their own parents and the cracks show. If my child picked a relative to cuddle upto when they were ill instead of me, my heart would physically break. They have had around £50,000 in free childcare over the years not including overnights. Ashley and Tommy’s parents will be the same shortly!!

Brace yourselves guys, if ashley is having another she isngoing to be breast feeding again (im sure the free breast milk jewellery will be out soon!) and it will be all the patriarchies fault she is landed with a toddler and a baby. I cannot wait for the tit show to commence 🍿 🐸

I know how disappointed you must all be with no Mr Bean DJ footage from last night so just leaving this old beauty right here.
Lovely day x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How do they continue to party without the DJ extraordinaire there? Or did she just leave the usb stick and Spotify login for them to push play themselves??
D60DB48E-E11C-4238-A94E-D614227D268F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she words things…. Yikes. “As back to Alf in the morning”. The implication here reads like: I had to sack off my fun for the child, again.

Like, he’s here on this earth because you created him. He comes first and you need to deal with that 🤨 stop acting like your own son is an imposition to your life. It‘s vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
the people that support her, birds of the same feather
Shes got some vile followers. They say life’s about ‘balance’… Trashley has none of that. It’s just palm the kid off 100% of the time and then moan when she has to be a mum again. Hopefully she’ll get sterilised during her planned easy AF c-section.

Reactions: 6
I know how disappointed you must all be with no Mr Bean DJ footage from last night so just leaving this old beauty right here.
Lovely day x
She can't even keep time to the music with her "dancing ", she's tragic
I hope Alf has had a lovely time with his grandparents again and gives Ashley hell with a sleepless night we can but hope
Wonder how many hours until she palms him off with someone else....what's the betting he'll be back at the childminders first thing in the morning? While Ashley recovers from a busy weekend

Her blatant lies (only spent 3 nights away from Alf 😂😂😂😂) are just another symptom of her privilege and self importance.

It’s a theme you’ll find amongst a lot of spoiled, wealthy, privately educated folks like Ashley. Called out on something? Wasn’t me! Didn’t happen! Not my fault! Why is everyone picking on me!

See Boris and his Etonian pals for similar behaviour. Never admit it, always distract.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is exactly like Boris 😂 She only hates him cos she see’s so much of herself in him. Typical narc.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.