Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bag is a joke. She literally doesn’t consider herself a mum anymore with a bag that small 😳

Reactions: 8
I also can’t cope that her tiny purse has “everything she needs for DJing” 😂😂 DEAD of course it does Ash, all you need is an iPhone and your pointing finger doing your wee sound effects!
😂😂😂🤯 I laughed at that too and thought what on earth do you need for DJing that fits in such a small bag!? I was truly trying to rack my brains to work it out 😆 god help us.

Reactions: 10
I had to go back and watch those stories again as I thought she was referring to the tiny bag as her purse which was inside a bigger bag with her DJ stuff. But no, apparently all her vital DJ equipment really is inside that tiny bag 😂

Alf was at the childminder, she went to a hospital appointment 👀
wasn’t this the day she had to drop him to two different people as she had such vital work to do driving around an empty car park and promoting all plants for the millionth time

good spot on the hospital appt share on Twitter. When does Hello usually come out?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More comments to add to the ones @Pollyanna263 has screenshot. Going down like a lead balloon.
She’s being very quiet. I bet she got inundated with messages yesterday and will be quieter about her escapades without Alf.
Good point about the 6 week holidays! How on earth will she cope with kids in school and not being ‘allowed’ to travel in term time

Reactions: 6
So tempted to reply ‘charity begins at home!’
Poor Alf, sacked off by both parents so Ashley can feel like a good person
574C6781-2608-4B48-BF64-F3E98BB9039E.jpeg

Reactions: 7
she's at the point where she would pay someone herself to allow her to DJ just to give her an excuse to get away from Alf

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So it’s for a charity? Aka: unpaid? Didn’t she say in her rant response to the message yesterday that this is her job, it’s how she makes her money, and why don’t dads get flack for leaving their kids to work.
and now it’s not work! She literally cannot keep a story straight!!

Ps: I’m sure if she was that intent on doing charity work she could stray somewhere closer that doesn’t take her to another country for days at a time, away from her child!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s doing it for charity but her defence for Tommy not staying home was that it’s how she earns money?

If she’s getting paid from a charity and claims that’s her doing her bit it will be the MOST Ashley James thing ever

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So it’s for a charity? Aka: unpaid? Didn’t she say in her rant response to the message yesterday that this is her job, it’s how she makes her money, and why don’t dads get flack for leaving their kids to work.
and now it’s not work! She literally cannot keep a story straight!!

Ps: I’m sure if she was that intent on doing charity work she could stray somewhere closer that doesn’t take her to another country for days at a time, away from her child!
She’s scraping the barrel there holy tit. Here in Ireland we are BRIMMING with talented DJS. I know loads who do charity events. Usually locally not in a different country and they don’t dump their babies. This one is off her chuck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Imagine sitting at that table trying to enjoy your dinner in the marquee with that gormless bulb behind you, asking someone to film her prodding her button like a stuck toy. What an awful ‘gala’ 😂

Unless Tommy has had to go to be cameraman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
People at that Irish gala will be like who’s this absolute gobshite! Jumping up and down with no rhythm fingering a button while someone records her.

• Haha
Wow she’s not even earning money 😂 I wonder if she donated anything?

For what reason could Tommy not look after Alf whilst she DJ’s? And if he has family over there, Alf could spend time getting to know them!! She’s honestly the worst mother and probably threw the pregnancy book at Tommy for the reason he had to go with her.

Reactions: 7
Haahahahahahaa working so hard. FOR FREE AT A CHARITY GALA. She's probably literally just putting the music on/turning up & down/ changing songs. She is one big joke

Reactions: 11
Hahahahahahahahaha what a prick! Leaving her child again under the guise of work only to tell us she's doing an unpaid gig! You couldn't make this tit up! Absolutely pathetic that No Balls can't be left alone to cope with his one docile kid for two nights. They are both such melts. Good luck with two kids - JUST YOU WAIT 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.