Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
perhaps she misheard her “mother-inlaw” when she said make me a nana. she heard it as please make me a mama and so she obliged, was a wet nurse for a year then her job was over and is now a world renowned dj 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yesterday: I'm a DJ, it's how I earn money

Today: Where's my Pride of Britain award, I'm DJ'ing a charity gala

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone here called it: it's an event run by one of Tommy's relatives. 😂😂😂 Work my arse. It's like paying your niece or nephew to wash your car! Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
and she dares call it charity!!!! as if she's going to charge one of tommy's family members for a party at their house :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: omg she's so deluded it's actually scary?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Tommy has gone a) because he’s the reason she’s there and b) because she couldn’t possibly drive from the airport to the venue by herself.

What I don’t understand is why she didn’t just own it last night and say from the start “Tommy and I are in Ireland this weekend, one of his family are hosting a charity gala and I am dj-ing for them!”

Ohhhhh actually I do understand! That wouldn’t cause any drama for her to share from her inbox would it!

Reactions: 21
She's such a joke. Imagine being as vacuous as her. She makes me think of a school girl trying to show off...but then you meet her 20 years later and she's a mess and trying to be your mate. 😂

Ffs. I'm a poet as one part of my business (sorry, know it sounds poncy) but I've taken my son to every one of my readings, all of the festivals, everything! If they're not kid friendly, I don't go. My husband comes too and we make a family thing of it, it's so much fun. It doesn't make me feel less "me", if anything I love how he gets to grow up seeing different things and people. Like duck would I be leaving him two weekends on a row to ponce around like she does.

Embarrassment. Can't believe the comments on her latest post. Why doesn't everyone see through her tit?!

Reactions: 19
As if they have only left Alf overnight on the three occasions she mentioned. I can think of overnight weddings etc. they've gone to without him. Talking absolute shite as usual...

Reactions: 20
Someone here called it: it's an event run by one of Tommy's relatives. 😂😂😂 Work my arse. It's like paying your niece or nephew to wash your car! Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaa.
Hahahahaha I knew it! You don’t go to that part of Ireland to attend a swanky, paid-for event - it’s all golf clubs and dinner dances.

Reactions: 4
Random thought suddenly - do you think the reason she doxxes people is because it's her way of showing she's not reading tattle? So she looks at her messages to find comments similar to what's being addressed here. That way she can address tattle without actually admitting she reads tattle. 😂 But also so people can't say she's messaging herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just 3 nights away from Alf??! Maybe that’s the LONGEST they had left him (til last week) but definitely not the ONLY nights they had left him! What a twit she is, trying to act like the victim.

They had a weekend in the country house- 2 nights
They had the wedding in cotswolds- 2 nights I think
3 nights in Spain (I think) for her birthday
She had a weekend away with the girls - 3/4 nights
She had a Weekend at soho farmhouse- 2/3 nights

what else am i missing

Also- there is NOTHING wrong with going on weekends away for occasions when you have a young child, we all need a break, but it’s the multiple nights away, on top of not parenting or seeing him all week!!
A normal person who knew they were going away for the weekend would make sure they spent some time with their 19 month old during the week to soak up that mummy time. The bottom line is she doesn’t want the mummy time. She wants to be away from him all week under the illusion she is so busy working 24/7 and then spend weekends away from him too.

Reactions: 16
As if they have only left Alf overnight on the three occasions she mentioned. I can think of overnight weddings etc. they've gone to without him. Talking absolute shite as usual...
Just looked quickly through her grid.
Apart from last weekend and this weekend there was:

- Em Clarkson’s wedding in May
- The nights away in France when they left Alf with Tommy’s parents at the beginning of April (and she said ‘when you finally get a baby-free weekend’)
- The early birthday / Mothers Day nights away at Heckfield Place in March
- Two nights in February for Valentines

edit to add sorry @ketchupmayo17 I didn’t see yours until I’d posted!

If we include her solo times away there are loads.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The people in the comments haven't cottoned onto how little time they spend with Alf and just how often they put themselves before him. All this 'we've barely seen eachother' stuff really shouldn't be the issue when you've barely seen your CHILD! That's what it boils down to. They absolutely deserve to be shamed. Selfish pricks. Yes Grandparent time is lovely but cannot replace time with your main caregivers; your parents - especially your mother. bleeping witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Shes so thick and her followers are so thick. She'll now look at all those comments as validation and continue to avoid her child even more than before 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
People need to comment and call her out on her blatant bullshit! 3 nights my hairy hole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.